United States

#1 Apr 9, 2012
For all the other black homosexuals like myself
thanks
Robby Rob
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

#2 Apr 10, 2012
I AM SO STUPID I MAKE IMAGINARY BETS WITH IMAGINARY PEOPLE AT THE WELFARE OFFICE ..I NEED HELP. I SURE HOPE MY WELFARE MOTEL COMPUTER DON'T GET HACKED AGAIN.
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/ROBBYROB
ghndtghn
Stupid Robtard

New York, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2012
not surprised

“I SURE AM A PRETTY BLACK QUEEN”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 May 1, 2012
HI ALL ROBBY ROB aka ROBTARD aka Niikk (in black) here. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting with my hijacked user names of Niikk (in black) as I hate the real Niikk because he called me out as the black Homosexual that I am and always makes me look like an ass and this my real profile.
I HAVE UPLOADED A CURRENT PIC... TAKE A LOOK..I AM A PRETTY OLD BLACK QUEEN AIN'T I???

Also please keep in mind that sometimes when I post I am high on meth and wine enemas and may forget that I posted and actually argue with my own posts and speak in the 3rd person. Pleases ignore this as I am a meth head and an old black gay queen.
gergergeerg

Location hidden

#5 May 2, 2012
We are 2 full black gay queens here seeking a 3rd for gay old times. We both have HIV and syphilis and genital warts that puss..We are both black bottoms so we would be looking for a black top that is hung like a pony. My name is Robby Rob aka Niikk (in black)
and my lover name is Leroy. I have syphilis and HIV eating away what little brain I had left...We are both into wet farts and doing the peepee dance
...Hit us up
tytdyjdtyxj
What a Queen

Norwalk, CT

#6 May 3, 2012
Not surprised

Location hidden

#7 May 9, 2012
HI ALL ROBBY ROB aka ROBTARD aka Niikk (in black) here. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting with my hijacked user names of Niikk (in black) as I hate the real Niikk because he called me out as the black Homosexual that I am and always makes me look like an ass and this my real profile.
I HAVE UPLOADED A CURRENT PIC... TAKE A LOOK..I AM A PRETTY OLD BLACK QUEEN AIN'T I???
Also please keep in mind that sometimes when I post I am high on meth and wine enemas and may forget that I posted and actually argue with my own posts and speak in the 3rd person. Pleases ignore this as I am a meth head and an old black gay queen.
u9iouigluiltyyyyuyu yuyiyk

Location hidden

#8 May 11, 2012

rhrthrdhr

Location hidden

#9 May 11, 2012

Also please keep in mind that sometimes when I post I am high on meth and wine enemas and may forget that I posted and actually argue with my own posts and speak in the 3rd person. Pleases ignore this as I am a meth head and an old black gay queen. rhrhtrhrdhtrdhtrd

Location hidden

#10 May 11, 2012
yhrhtht

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 14 min Swedenforever 328
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,985
Norwalk's thugs and G-Monies are out showing th... (May '11) 16 hr Al Sharpton 308
Stormwater management in connecticut 22 hr Mike g Papa 1
Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advoc... Tue Mike g Papa 1
Haunted tunnels in Newtown removed piece by piece (Apr '09) Tue bulls eye 66
Staples Student Wins Star Idol Contest (Oct '06) Sun Linda lu 36

Norwalk News Video

Norwalk Dating
Find my Match

Norwalk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Norwalk News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Norwalk

Personal Finance