First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the truth

White Plains, NY

#1 Aug 20, 2010
Anyone know of any good gay bars in the area? I am just lost now that the Brook is closed.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 20, 2010
Lmfaoooooooo

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 20, 2010
the truth wrote:
Anyone know of any good gay bars in the area? I am just lost now that the Brook is closed.
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
the truth

White Plains, NY

#4 Aug 21, 2010
Oh Sugar I almost forgot any suggestions for a good sexual lubricant?
the truth

White Plains, NY

#5 Aug 21, 2010
Oh darn I am sorry I posted this on the wrong site. I thought I was on manhunt..
the truth

East Moriches, NY

#6 Aug 21, 2010
do you really stay up all night long trying to boost your rep on a forum? you're only boosting your level of fail you internet tard

ooo, look at me, I'm all worried and $hit

douchebag extraordinaire, it's what you are nik! now get back on mommy's teat before she starts wondering where you are

Location hidden

#7 Aug 21, 2010
the truth wrote:
do you really stay up all night long trying to boost your rep on a forum? you're only boosting your level of fail you internet tard
ooo, look at me, I'm all worried and $hit
douchebag extraordinaire, it's what you are nik! now get back on mommy's teat before she starts wondering where you are
HESHE SEEMS TO HAVE LOST WHAT MIND HESHE HAD LEFT..SO SAD
CT lady

Providence, RI

#8 Aug 21, 2010
Niikk I have to agree. Lovely language the "untruth" uses.

Location hidden

#9 Aug 21, 2010
CT lady wrote:
Niikk I have to agree. Lovely language the "untruth" uses.
AWFUL..IT SEEMS TO BE A VERY FRUSTRATED THING.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 21, 2010
You guys are funny. Ok back to modern warfare 2
BIG BLACK DONG

White Plains, NY

#12 Aug 21, 2010
the truth wrote:
I was thinking about a sex change, I don't want to get rid of anything just yet. I just want to move a few thongs around. Any suggestions for a good doctor.
I got your email and responded but not sure if you got it. I suggested a great doc to take that thing off or reposition it.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 22, 2010
BIG BLACK DONG wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your email and responded but not sure if you got it. I suggested a great doc to take that thing off or reposition it.
WHOOPS
the truth

New Haven, CT

#14 Aug 22, 2010
so impressive...big black dong? did you stay up all night thinking of that one?

seems like you know all the places to go, stop projecting your lifestyle onto others

Psychological projection or projection bias (including Freudian Projection) is the unconscious act of denial of a person's own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, such as to the weather, a tool, or to other people. Thus, it involves imagining or projecting that others have those feelings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_pr...

Location hidden

#15 Aug 22, 2010
the truth wrote:
so impressive...big black dong? did you stay up all night thinking of that one?
seems like you know all the places to go, stop projecting your lifestyle onto others
Psychological projection or projection bias (including Freudian Projection) is the unconscious act of denial of a person's own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, such as to the weather, a tool, or to other people. Thus, it involves imagining or projecting that others have those feelings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_pr...
WHY DO YOU WRITE SOMETHING THEN DENY IT. IS IT DO TO YOUR MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.

Dissociative identity disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a condition in which a person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment. In the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems the name for this diagnosis is multiple personality disorder. In both systems of terminology, the diagnosis requires that at least two personalities routinely take control of the individual's behavior with an associated memory loss that goes beyond normal forgetfulness; in addition, symptoms cannot be the temporary effects of drug use or a general medical condition.[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_ide...
the truth

White Plains, NY

#16 Aug 22, 2010
BIG BLACK DONG wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
I got it. I have already contacted John Hopkins but they want to remove the parts and I just want to reposition them. I am not sure if I want to get ride of them just yet. I am very very confused.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 23, 2010
Lmfaooooooooooooooooooo
Joyce from NC

White Plains, NY

#18 Aug 23, 2010
The truth it must be very difficult for you to be a women in a man's body. I myself struggled with that for years. I have since had the surgery and now live as a women. However I am very concerned about the anger you seem to have. I would suggest dealing with that before making a final decision.Good Luck.

Since: Aug 10

Norwalk, CT

#19 Aug 23, 2010
Joyce from NC wrote:
The truth it must be very difficult for you to be a women in a man's body. I myself struggled with that for years. I have since had the surgery and now live as a women. However I am very concerned about the anger you seem to have. I would suggest dealing with that before making a final decision.Good Luck.
Joyce, I'm sorry to have to break it to you, but the above conversation is a hoax, made by one poster against another to try to embarass him.'The truth' as written above (except for the one post denouncing all of this) is written by someone else, a lame attempt at defamation, nothing else. While I applaud your support of this 'poster's' dilemma (or should I say imposter?), your concern is misplaced, as a matter of fact this imposter is using homosexuality and transgenderism as a cruel joke, poking fun at an entire culture of people while trying to embarass one anonymous person. If you are truly who you say you are, I'm sure you would agree that this is a cruel and very unfunny joke.
the truth

White Plains, NY

#20 Aug 23, 2010
Kristine in Norwalk wrote:
<quoted text>
Joyce, I'm sorry to have to break it to you, but the above conversation is a hoax, made by one poster against another to try to embarass him.'The truth' as written above (except for the one post denouncing all of this) is written by someone else, a lame attempt at defamation, nothing else. While I applaud your support of this 'poster's' dilemma (or should I say imposter?), your concern is misplaced, as a matter of fact this imposter is using homosexuality and transgenderism as a cruel joke, poking fun at an entire culture of people while trying to embarass one anonymous person. If you are truly who you say you are, I'm sure you would agree that this is a cruel and very unfunny joke.
How dare you call what I am going through a joke.

Since: Aug 10

Norwalk, CT

#21 Aug 23, 2010
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you call what I am going through a joke.
Puulease...You are posting from Norwalk you idiot! The real the truth has NEVER posted from Norwalk, and in his two posts on this thread he was not posting from Norwalk, you are disgusting, having a laugh at the expense of people and their very real lives and dilemmas. Pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Entrepreneurs betting on book and record stores May 18 BPT 1
News Flank steak satisfies young, old (Sep '09) May 18 BPT 7
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Norwalk May 18 VictorOrians 1
News Students tour religious sites, talk of tolerance May 16 BPT 1
News Conservation takes priority in planning for fut... May 14 America Gentleman... 1
News Caregivers for older adults receive LGBTQ training May 12 Wondering 2
News PD: Parolee sold crack to undercover Stamford cop May 10 BPT 3

Norwalk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norwalk Mortgages