Man critical after Norwalk stabbing

Man critical after Norwalk stabbing

There are 8 comments on the Press-Telegram story from Jan 31, 2012, titled Man critical after Norwalk stabbing. In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

The stabbing took place around 8 p.m. Monday in the front yard of a home in the 14700 block of Leibacher Avenue, said sheriff's Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

Ariel

Temecula, CA

#1 Jan 31, 2012
111jnm

Norwalk, CA

#2 Feb 2, 2012
its ashamed ,cops didnt search good enough, all streets should have been blocked and depending on how long cops took to come and how many long questions where asked by 911. all i heard was stay in your house we have k9s's ,dont hide,trying to scare the guy, thats if he was even around, and not 1 cop or letter was issued to each house about this to warn others of this guy, and not even the news had report on this, thanks to the person who post the video about this, it explained alot more than what the "law " would have told us,most likely by the time the cops came, he was gone, and maybe far away, lucky someone close to me works at a courthouse has printed out a mug shot of him and he is a 3rd striker thats on the run.and mite be staying with girlfriend .thanks to the cops, most of the neighborhood doesnt know of this..yet.
WALK562

Lancaster, CA

#3 Feb 3, 2012
FOO got caught already in paramount at a hotel with his lady bail at 1,000,000
REDNECK

La Habra, CA

#4 Feb 4, 2012
One more example of the influx of illegal Mexicans that have infested Norwalk and the surrounding area. As long as they only murder there own kind, it is fine. In fact I must say that I find it "entertaining".
MEXICAN

Placentia, CA

#5 Feb 6, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
One more example of the influx of illegal Mexicans that have infested Norwalk and the surrounding area. As long as they only murder there own kind, it is fine. In fact I must say that I find it "entertaining".
you U R SO IGNORANT
REDNECK

La Habra, CA

#6 Feb 18, 2012
MEXICAN wrote:
<quoted text>you U R SO IGNORANT
Yes Mexican...I can see that you are projecting your own lack of intelligence's. You are just a poor Mexican and I feel for you. I will pay you $12.00 per hour to mow my lawn, wash my truck or clean my house. It is your choice...LOL!!!
Jess

Norwalk, CA

#8 Mar 19, 2012
So.. What has happened to the victim? Did he survive?
Pissed off pops

Huntington Beach, CA

#9 Aug 13, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
YOU STUPID IGNORANT HATER F**K that guy and his girlfriend were both born in California and don't have any family that were born in NAZI Germany like you apperantly do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Liking Parnell Park (May '08) 6 hr Amyk819 42
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) 8 hr clarifying 164
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Chosen Traveler 35,803
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) 15 hr Lontae Sims 82562 37
tragedy el monte high (Apr '06) 16 hr Droopy 105
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 16 hr Not getting it done 11,184
News Man Shot In The Face During Drive-By In Norwalk (Jan '07) Sun Knack from way back 8

Norwalk Jobs

Personal Finance

Norwalk Mortgages