Whittier gang member brought back fro...

Whittier gang member brought back from Mexico for trial

There are 13 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Jan 13, 2010, titled Whittier gang member brought back from Mexico for trial. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Emigdio Preciado Jr. A Southside Whittier gang member on the run for nine years is back in Los Angeles County to face trial for shooting at two deputies during a Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Banger Hater

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2010
All i can say is, LOSER.
JASON BBY

Whittier, CA

#2 Jan 14, 2010
This guy needs to be put down. DP is what i say.
Dee

Huntington Beach, CA

#3 Jan 14, 2010
Espero que te pudras en el infierno que México CERDO
U got CAUGHT

Delray Beach, FL

#4 Jan 14, 2010
Wow he is 40 and still a loser. how sad is that I guess once your a loser your always a loser. What type of person does it take to hurt someone or in some cases kill someone I don't understand that!
whittier

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jan 14, 2010
amazing
Remore

San Pedro, CA

#6 Jan 14, 2010
If he felt so safe in Mexico, maybe we should have the Mexican govt try him, and find him guilty, and put his a55 in a Mexican jail. The prisoners their would have "taken care of him", plus no apeals, and we would have saved "how much money" cost to send marshals there, plus airfare, etc...and the cost to keep his sorry s55 in prison here for what 20-30- years, how much is that going to cost the tax payers??
Remore

San Pedro, CA

#7 Jan 14, 2010
Too bad he didn't commit a crime in Mexico, there they would have put is a55 in jail, w/o any appeals, plus we would have save a ton of tax payers money (cost to bring his a55 back here, court cost, cost to files appeals, cost to house this piece of shxx for what the next 20 - 30 years). Maybe on the way to the airport the marshals should have said he treid to escape, and had to shoot him, would have saved us what $1/2 mil..
GOOD

Whittier, CA

#8 Jan 14, 2010
Stupid piece of s***. I hope he gets what he deserves...
Banger Hater

United States

#9 Jan 14, 2010
Remore wrote:
If he felt so safe in Mexico, maybe we should have the Mexican govt try him, and find him guilty, and put his a55 in a Mexican jail. The prisoners their would have "taken care of him", plus no apeals, and we would have saved "how much money" cost to send marshals there, plus airfare, etc...and the cost to keep his sorry s55 in prison here for what 20-30- years, how much is that going to cost the tax payers??
Yes, we should actually contract with mexico, have them build a jail to house these dumb cholos. It would help our economy as well as theirs. Plus, they would have to house them as long over there cuz they might just kill themselves off in there.
tweeker

Glendale, CA

#11 Jan 25, 2010
omg. His inocent
3MTA3U

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jan 25, 2010
Wonderful. Now this piece of worthless breathing meat aka to some as "my mijo, my baby, my chulo, my life, my homie" is going to sit in one of our prisons and get taken care of. He shot a real man in cold blood. An immediate public execution for the crime please. Since we're all short of cash, I'll pay to watch AND bring popcorn.
Dee

Huntington Beach, CA

#13 Jan 25, 2010
Typical Mexican...COWARD to the bone...
jboy

Lockhart, TX

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Dee you racist bitch and all you scared sissy punk asses would be running if your paths crossed with him' becareful what you say cause it just might

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maywood public schools are garbage 3 hr District 5 LAUSD ... 1
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 5 hr Al Huff 3,685
News Dispute triggered Whittier shooting (Feb '09) 6 hr Tayy 50
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr LMAO phart 34,188
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Percecution 21,175
I like bacon, but don't want a hog farm next do... 10 hr One and the same 23
Hadjinian getting paid to push Pot businesses i... 10 hr New to Montebello 4

Norwalk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norwalk Mortgages