car accident by the norwalk square

Posted in the Norwalk Forum

norwalker

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2012
So doea anyone know what happend last night about 8 830 p.m by the corner of the flower shop at the square all I seen was one car flipped the other hit and they used the jaws of life to get someone out of the flipped car but kept telling everyone to leave move I'm guessing cuz the person or persons were killed if anyone knows let me know thanx!!
Tomas

North Hollywood, CA

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Did you see how many people they pulled out of the car using the jaws of life?
Patricia

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Aug 20, 2012
yes i was there right in the front my car nearly got a scrape from the SUV the suv ran a red light and another car make a left turn clipped him and the SUV was going so fast it over turned rolled and flipped like three times at that point i was praying to go that the car wont hit me it skinned the side of my car and landed right next to me ... there was 2 adult taken to the hospital i dont know if they survived there was also a child that was pulled out of the car she was alive. Someone did die Im certain that it was the passenger that died.They did use the jaws of life to try to open the door but by the time they opened it was too late. Im thankful that the car nearly skinned me and didnt land on top of mine. Sad but it was the driver of the SUV that was at fault.
bystander

Ontario, CA

#4 Aug 20, 2012
I heard a different story. I was there after way after someone said that there was another vehicle involved that that vehicle hit and ran. I didn't see it but that's what I heard someone saying I believe they said it was a white truck. How true that is I don't know.
bystander

Ontario, CA

#5 Aug 20, 2012
Oh yeah someone did died an older lady in SUV.
Patricia

Van Nuys, CA

#6 Aug 20, 2012
there was no hit and run the girl that hit the SUV was there the whole time i was waiting to get my statement in.
bystander

Ontario, CA

#7 Aug 20, 2012
I believe you I was just saying what I had heard. You know people always adding to the story.
bystander

Ontario, CA

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Thank God your ok.
Enorwalk

Norwalk, CA

#9 Aug 21, 2012
I also was there after it happened.. Don't know who's at fault or who it took place but There was 4 people in the SUV 2 children ages 5 and 1. The driver was a male which they survived and taken to the hospital. The passenger was a 65yr grandma who was trapped The fire dep. Used the jaws of life but it was too late she died. It sure was a scary and ugly scene.
Enorwalk

Norwalk, CA

#10 Aug 21, 2012
Has anyone found articles on this accident? Am so surprise there was no news crews or choppers...
patty

Whittier, CA

#11 Aug 22, 2012
I know thank you :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 28 min Trojan 28,424
Latinos Running Blacks Straight Outta Compton (Jan '13) 59 min Bently 121
As aliens flood in, cops required to learn Spanish 1 hr Carl 1
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti 1 hr La Mirada Private... 27
La Mirada City Council election 8 hr LM resident 5
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 9 hr C K all day 1,749
Black Who Beat White Girlfriend's Skull with Ha... (May '13) 9 hr the Truth 4

Norwalk News Video

Norwalk Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Norwalk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE