Man wounded in Norwalk car-to-car shooting

Aug 18, 2012 Full story: Whittier Daily News 18

A person was dropped off at a hospital with gunshot wounds after what was believed to be a gang-related car-to-car shooting on Rosecrans Avenue, authorities said.

Full Story
sleeps

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2012
Wow really
Zomie91

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2012
No mames deveras...i chewawa!!
sleeps

West Covina, CA

#3 Aug 22, 2012
Zomie91 wrote:
No mames deveras...i chewawa!!
Wut the fk yoy mean?

Since: Aug 12

Waipahu, HI

#4 Aug 24, 2012
Norwalk barrios shot against Carmella's. One killed . At the car wash another rival gang went by to shoot at them a second time. Carmella's hit twice by two rival gangs!

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2012
There was a car wash last week for a young boy who was not from anywhere. La Mirada decided to drive by and shoot at another car. Thank God no one got killed. The two boys from La Mirada were 17 & 18 now they have wasted there life.
SELA

Norwalk, CA

#6 Aug 25, 2012
where were the 17 and 18 yr old from? & who shot at them in the civic?

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2012
It said they were from La Mirada in the paper it had the 18 year olds name
Snitch from la mirada

Cerritos, CA

#8 Sep 2, 2012
No one got in trouble the other snitched his way out. Karma
CARMELAS CGS 1

Visalia, CA

#9 Sep 3, 2012
La Mierda bunCh of bitChes... Where do these lames hang out??? PaybaCk is a bitCh

Santa Ana, CA

#10 Sep 4, 2012
Karma will come there way especially on judgement day so they could snitch all they want but justice will be waiting for them
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#12 Feb 1, 2013
You guys are sending us mothers to a early grave my brown brothers embrace your border brothers help them you guys could teach each other you have your own language Hello I am black Cuban but you know america they see color pero yo hablo todo pero no me dige nada so to them I am just black which is fine I don't care but trust me they hate us both. You'll see when Compton is becoming that way for a reason you better get ready to march on wash when you can't move no where but Compton
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#13 Feb 1, 2013
One more excellent example of illiterate Mexicans killing each other. This is hilarious, keep up the good work. One more dead, shaved headed, baggie pants gang member punk in hell for good. When is the car wash for the dead bean...LOL!!!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#14 Feb 1, 2013
I know God has a great since of style I want to vist hell and I appear like ving rhames sit right next to a redneck racist for a good whiie before he is reborn because he has found his hold up a video camara show the differents lives he come back as picture this in a Deep black voice HEY N..ga wake up you see this flame fag here with the rainbow shirt on that's you cuz or hey check this out you see this whinnying ass Jew boy getting pick that is you also but you're rich Hey Quit crying bitch oh you see this big black jungle bunny drinking out of a bag talking to himself can't get a job even though he got a masters degree that's you also or I got this Mexican STOP STOP STOP I will take the Mexican what about white hell no we tried that you f up it all up I will take the Mexican they always do peace S A good luck homie
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#15 Feb 1, 2013
This is all my thoughts on life and racist think I am threat only god can judge me and I am pretty sure I might come my choice this time is going to be Fabulous you spin me round like a record baby round round but black snap snap with style maybe I'll get it right
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Black momma wrote:
I know God has a great since of style I want to vist hell and I appear like ving rhames sit right next to a redneck racist for a good whiie before he is reborn because he has found his hold up a video camara show the differents lives he come back as picture this in a Deep black voice HEY N..ga wake up you see this flame fag here with the rainbow shirt on that's you cuz or hey check this out you see this whinnying ass Jew boy getting pick that is you also but you're rich Hey Quit crying bitch oh you see this big black jungle bunny drinking out of a bag talking to himself can't get a job even though he got a masters degree that's you also or I got this Mexican STOP STOP STOP I will take the Mexican what about white hell no we tried that you f up it all up I will take the Mexican they always do peace S A good luck homie
I am not comprehending your above rant. But I must say, it is entertaining...What do you think about Robbin, from the "Howard Stern Show"? Do you know what kind of car she drives on the weekend?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17 Feb 2, 2013
REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>I am not comprehending your above rant. But I must say, it is entertaining...What do you think about Robbin, from the "Howard Stern Show"? Do you know what kind of car she drives on the weekend?
I am telling you The black momma and Redneck show it would be a hit you know I messing with you always follow my rants is it me is tv getting so mindless
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Stop the Hispanic thing come on I watch when animals attack today Travis the Chimp
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#19 Feb 3, 2013
The thing is that, a large majority of Mexicans in Norwalk are infected with pin-worms in there anal cavities and are transmitting them to the white population. This is a incredibly serious situation, that needs to be addressed in the March 5, 2013 local Norwalk General Municipal Election...Please write in, Dallas Lee, for Member Of The City Council and I will eliminate this issue permanently...Thank You For Your Support...Regards, Dallas Lee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 min Bruin Nation 28,156
Alleged 710 Freeway taggers arrested (Feb '10) 36 min Chris Garnica 40
Review: Pro Elim Photo Photography 3 hr padilla0607 2
LOS ANGELES: Consulado Mexicano Sobre Ruedas es... (Nov '08) 5 hr reyvel 225
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr LMSA 5,169
Only On 2: Free ‘Obama Phones’ A Little Too Eas... 17 hr Ronald 3
Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) 18 hr Gangster grove 140

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at November 22 at 1:15PM PST

Norwalk News Video

Norwalk Dating
Find my Match

Norwalk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Norwalk News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Norwalk

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 pm PST