Orange St

Temecula, CA

#175 Jan 20, 2008
VOSL X3. [email protected] all Haters!
Mr Raskal SarZanA Gang

Adelanto, CA

#176 Jan 21, 2008
Born and raised in the Walks...Much love to the Homies from VNWK that I grew up with..
tinks aka spanky

United States

#177 Jan 21, 2008
eh raskalita i was born and raised in norwalk one ways. funny thing is i dont remember you puto. splain yourself.
Mr Raskal SarZanA Gang

Adelanto, CA

#178 Jan 21, 2008
Hey Fool Who you callin Puto.....I never said i lived in the One Ways but i did live close to the One ways behind excelsior High...I lived in 5 different addresses in Norwalk so I know alot of Norwalkers...Most of them My age in their late 30's also know lots of older Norwalkers that I met in the Joint....Went to El Camino with all your Homies in the late 80's...Wisper (Mike), Dopey (Raul), SPorty, Dreamer R.I.P and the rest...I used to give Dreamer a ride home from School when he was livin in Parkside...He was a Down Ass vato...Do you know SPunky (Carlos) I'm really close to him ...I grew up with him, He's My Dog...Watch your Tongue Homie...~Raskal
tinks aka spanky

United States

#179 Jan 21, 2008
all those dudes you named were or are lames. im 39. always too busy bangin to give little boys rides home from school homie. do you know the moralez family?
Mr Raskal SarZanA Gang

Adelanto, CA

#180 Jan 21, 2008
LOL...Are you calling Dreamer R.I.P from the Dukes a Lame...Shame on you...He died puttin in work for your Varrio....Also Spunky is far from a Lame...I witnessed him beat the Fukk out of 2 dudes from Chavas at Ghar High School...At that time he was the only Norwalker at Ghar high school puttin it down against 20 or so Chavalas...And why would you say that Wisper (Mike) is a Lame????..LOL....You got some nerve disrespecting your own homies who i know put in work for your Varrio....I gave Dreamer Rides Home becuz I was also giving my 2 homies rides home who also lived in ParkSide....Who are the Moralez family...What are their Placas....I know prolly around 50 of your homies from the streets and the Joint....Whats your Problema????...~Raskal
Mr Raskal SarZanA Gang

Adelanto, CA

#181 Jan 21, 2008
What Clicka are you from???
Mr Raskal SarZanA Gang

Adelanto, CA

#182 Jan 21, 2008
Why is Dopey a Lame???..I never witnessed him put in work before but he was a pretty Kool Kat...Use to get high with him every day at School...Also ran into him at Chino Prison in 94-95...Also Louie from the One Ways was also there and he is far from a Lame...~Raskal
Mr Raskal SarZanA Gang

Adelanto, CA

#183 Jan 21, 2008
ALso was kicken it with Lil Downer in Wasco Prison for a bit around 91-92...I know he had some kinda beef with wisper at that time he was tellin me about it....You know Big Henry martinez...Has a bro named Jerry...I'm also pretty Kool with Homie, know him from back in the days...He kicks it with my Homie SHyboy alot..~Raskal
KnowOne

Long Beach, CA

#184 Jan 22, 2008
Raskar tell story how Chavas had 2 Hinas set Dreamer up Hermosillo park.

Wanna see Norwack see thise u tube.

http://youtube.com/profile...

http://youtube.com/profile...

BudH

“BudH- Clinton Harris same one.”

Since: Dec 07

La Mirada,Ca.

#185 Jan 22, 2008
The best way to describe Norwalk,LaMirada and other touching towns is bed room and back yard barBQ`s communities and one hell of a good home base for checking out everything else.The ones that get to know the neighbor are better off:)

BudH

La Mirada,Ca.

#186 Jan 25, 2008
The big drawback for Norwalk is the people are not as good looking as the ones in LaMirada.
SE VLMX3

AOL

#187 Jan 26, 2008
f*CK CACALEAVAZ
BIG ASS VARRIO LA MIRADA GANG

BudH

La Mirada,Ca.

#188 Jan 26, 2008
SE VLMX3 wrote:
f*CK CACALEAVAZ
BIG ASS VARRIO LA MIRADA GANG
You silver tongue devil.
ALTO ALL DAY

Anaheim, CA

#189 Jan 26, 2008
THE HOMIES I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH, FROM THE VARRIO. WERE FIRME. JAVIER,PELON,MOONEY,MIGUEL,JOS E,LIL MIKE,RUBEN. NOTHING BUT RESPECT, FOR THOSE VATOS
REMEMBER G'S UP, HOES DOWN.WALKS UP
VLMPEEWEE

AOL

#190 Feb 1, 2008
fawk norwalk one ways. We be stompin on those pendejos all day long

BudH

La Mirada,Ca.

#191 Feb 2, 2008
SUE MARIE wrote:
How is the area?Is it safe.Does it have many shopping malls?What activities does the area offer?
What is the area like ?
That is sum what like I asking you about the samethings of the east end..:)
vlm13mouse

AOL

#192 Feb 2, 2008
varrio sur la mirada 13 4 life

BudH

La Mirada,Ca.

#193 Feb 2, 2008
vlm13mouse wrote:
varrio sur la mirada 13 4 life
London, England`s east end.
VLM13 MOUSE

Downey, CA

#194 Feb 3, 2008
FAWK DA WETWAYS OF WHOREWALK. NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF WABS WITH BARS ACROSS THEY'RE WINDOWS. NOW LISTEN UP PANOCHAS, WERE GOING TO TAGG UP YOUR STREETS WITH VLM ALL OVER THE ONEWAYS TONITE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU PENDEJOS ARE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT. WERE TAKING OVER THE ONEWAYS. JUST LOOK OUT FOR A CAR FULL OF PELONS IN A REGAL. FAWK YOU ESES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who else wants to see the City Manager gone? 3 hr Sad in Montebello 15
News Bystander shot in chest as gang fires on rivals... (May '10) 4 hr ddrff 77
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr DOC 9,878
What About Cupchoy and Cardenas? 7 hr Kinder and Gentle... 6
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Not who you think 34,487
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Dudley 21,296
Another Department Head Resigns 9 hr Sad Days in Monte... 12

Norwalk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norwalk Mortgages