Horwalk Killer

Lakewood, CA

#126 Sep 26, 2007
Look John your own varrio putting you down.You got no respect at all from Horwalk.
ABC

Bellflower, CA

#127 Sep 26, 2007
Where is Carmelos? NORWALK!!!!! One of the oldest Varrios in all of Los Angeles County. One of the last, along with CV3 (Compton) to get paved streets. Both were just dirt and poor. Too many %$#^ The rest are posing for the photographer, with shakey legs.
NoLongerLiveNNOR WAK

United States

#128 Oct 2, 2007
Sue Marie

Unless you have a need to see a crown bigger than anyones in Britian do not even get on the 105 freeway when you leave LAX
johnjohn

Lincoln, CA

#129 Oct 6, 2007
Horwalk Killer wrote:
Look John your own varrio putting you down.You got no respect at all from Horwalk.
AND WHO THE FOCK ARE PUTO? LIKE I SAID , IF YOU KNEW ME, YOU WOULDNT DISRESPECT ME
Laugh at John

Downey, CA

#130 Oct 8, 2007
John stop looking for respect and gain it from within!
johnjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
AND WHO THE FOCK ARE PUTO? LIKE I SAID , IF YOU KNEW ME, YOU WOULDNT DISRESPECT ME
SUE MARIE

UK

#131 Oct 15, 2007
NoLongerLiveNNORWAK wrote:
Sue Marie
Unless you have a need to see a crown bigger than anyones in Britian do not even get on the 105 freeway when you leave LAX
hI

wHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?
I JUST CAME BACK FROM BEING IN NORWALK FOR 2 WEEKS HAD A GREAT TIME ALSO SPENT MOST TIME
TRAVELLING to different places but also visited norwalk too.I stayed at hotel in norwalk for 2 weeks but went all over california hired a car so we did nearly 1000miles.Didnt find a problem with the area at all like all you said.
Most people were polite and friendly
iiANA

Buena Park, CA

#132 Oct 15, 2007
F**K ALL THE NORWALK HATERS!!!
ITS ALL ABOUT THE DAMN 562!!!
PURO RESPECTS FOR THE VNWK VATOS!
THEY BE DOWN ASS FOOS!
iiANA

Buena Park, CA

#133 Oct 15, 2007
Orange St wrote:
<quoted text>
DO you live on Walnut?
I LIVE ON WALNUT!
TYTE STREET!
coasty1

Seattle, WA

#134 Oct 15, 2007
Kinda Homesick wrote:
<quoted text>
That I am. Graduated Excelsior High in '70. I also remember the Norwalk Twin Cinema, on the west side of Firestone & San Antonio, and the United Surplus Store on the east side of the same corner. Used to know Willie Wong & his wife Dorothy, and his cousin Kenny. I guess they're all gone now. I guess that's what they call "progress."
Hey I found Dorthy and news of Willie
Jay Van

Ventura, CA

#135 Oct 17, 2007
Ah, yes. This old thread.

And hey, I even see someone brought up the wonderful dilemma of "respect" and being "disrespected". I'm so "out of touch" according to some here but it's funny how certain things don't change.

And the guy from Garden Grove, you really gotta rename that city. I find neither Gardens nor Groves there. Just lots of pretty crappy strip malls.

Then again...Norwalk only looks nicer because we got an Applebess. High Five! C'mon...anyone? We're also getting a FedEx Kinkos! DOUBLE HIGH FIVE!
SANTO

Adelanto, CA

#136 Nov 5, 2007
ESE F*** VARRIO NORWALK AND F*** ORANGE ST. F*** PEACEFUL CLAIMING YOUR DOWN F*** YOU AND THE ONE WAYS ESE F*** ALL YOU BITCHES THIS NEIGHBORHOOD DONT EVEN TRY ESE
SANTO

San Bernardino, CA

#138 Nov 25, 2007
NORWALK IS THE SH*T
oneways

Montebello, CA

#139 Nov 27, 2007
Jay Van wrote:
Ah, yes. This old thread.
And hey, I even see someone brought up the wonderful dilemma of "respect" and being "disrespected". I'm so "out of touch" according to some here but it's funny how certain things don't change.
And the guy from Garden Grove, you really gotta rename that city. I find neither Gardens nor Groves there. Just lots of pretty crappy strip malls.
Then again...Norwalk only looks nicer because we got an Applebess. High Five! C'mon...anyone? We're also getting a FedEx Kinkos! DOUBLE HIGH FIVE!
Hey Jay... you are a hater and a fraud.
How many times in this thread have you
ragged on or run down Norwalk?On a public message board while talking out
the side of your'e neck?Tell us residents again how you use to live
here and are now gracing our city
cause your job(something hollywood)
is bringing us $$$.But you don't live
here do you? DO YOU!

You liar-if YOU really loved the city you wouldn't dump on it every chance you
get you little ranker.Thats if I even
choose to believe your sorry punk azz
even grew up in the oneways

fEDeX-kINKO these nuts
DREAMER

La Puente, CA

#140 Dec 6, 2007
F***K ALL HATERS ITS ALL BOUT .:VNWK:. ONE-WAYS F***K CHAVAS CACALEVAS Y HEADGIVERS AND 187 ON RATS
JOHN

Lincoln, CA

#141 Dec 8, 2007
HEY ANY OF YOU FOOLS KNOW A HINA BY THE NAME OF ALICIA VISSER?

Since: Dec 07

Lincoln, CA

#144 Dec 23, 2007
DREAMER wrote:
F***K ALL HATERS ITS ALL BOUT .:VNWK:. ONE-WAYS F***K CHAVAS CACALEVAS Y HEADGIVERS AND 187 ON RATS
hey dreamer, you from vnwk? if you are , who let you have my homies name?
V La Mirada Lokotes Gang

AOL

#147 Dec 24, 2007
VARRIO LA MIRADA LOKOTES GANG
DOWN FOR WHATEVER
LET THAT SHIT BE KNOWN!
THE LOOKX3

Since: Dec 07

Lincoln, CA

#148 Dec 28, 2007
shiot homie, if it werent for the sotelo's , your hood would of been extinct already.
VNWK PRIMOS

Anaheim, CA

#149 Dec 31, 2007
SANTO wrote:
ESE F*** VARRIO NORWALK AND F*** ORANGE ST. F*** PEACEFUL CLAIMING YOUR DOWN F*** YOU AND THE ONE WAYS ESE F*** ALL YOU BITCHES THIS NEIGHBORHOOD DONT EVEN TRY ESE
FXCK NOBODYSDOWN GANG. YOU LAMES DONT DO SHIT ON THE CALLES OF NORWALK. VARRIO NORWALK PRIMOS RIFA. WALKS UP TO ALL THE HOMIES. HAVE A KRAZY NEW YEAR AND REST IN PISS TO ALL MY ENEMIES.
bomber

Paramount, CA

#150 Dec 31, 2007
fu norwalk 13. fu artesia 13.fu sza 13. CERRITOS STS ALL DAY. puro satanas.. nothing but a g thang!!! fu bng fu trg fu pr fu wching!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Mike torres 20,504
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr BFL 32,329
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 4 hr Robert 3,171
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 hr leon 6,746
La mirada Splash. Cash cow for La Mirada, where... 11 hr LaMiradaREZ 1
Montebello Pension Reform (May '11) 11 hr truth squad 297
Trying to find a Bob Johnson from Long Beach, CA Thu helplease 1

Norwalk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norwalk Mortgages