Sheriff's Department chase starts in Hawaiian Gardens, ends in Norwalk

Apr 30, 2012 Full story: Press-Telegram 25

A motorist was taken into custody today after leading deputies on a brief pursuit in a possibly stolen vehicle.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MDC

Long Beach, CA

#22 Jun 7, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly...One thing that Mexicans are not guilty of is, intelligence. Here is a short-list of activates that Mexicans qualify as excellent in...Collecting welfare,dealing drugs,littering,intoxication,g raffiti,incarceration,illegal border entry,breeding and conducing car-washes for dead gang members.
Activates? Please do not generalize, you sound pathetic. Not only Hispanics collect welfare but other races as well including Blacks, Whites, etc. Again, drug dealing involves every race. Los Alamitos HS is mainly full of White pot heads and cocaine addicts. Littering, really? That's absurd. Please research your "facts" before publishing them and making a complete fool out of yourself.
A-AAA

Placentia, CA

#23 Jun 8, 2012
MDC wrote:
<quoted text>
"what a idiot?" Shouldn't it be"what an idiot?" I believe you're the idiot in this case. FYI, Mexicans initially owned this territory before the Americans practically stole it from them. Please get your history comments right before you start giving ridiculous opinions.
If you'll see what I wrote you'll notice I never wrote anything on Mexicans or history. At least do some research before you start with your opinion. Idiot won't be used here since you've reached "dumb-ass" status. MDC must mean "More dumb comments".
REDNECK

Downey, CA

#24 Jun 8, 2012
MDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Activates? Please do not generalize, you sound pathetic. Not only Hispanics collect welfare but other races as well including Blacks, Whites, etc. Again, drug dealing involves every race. Los Alamitos HS is mainly full of White pot heads and cocaine addicts. Littering, really? That's absurd. Please research your "facts" before publishing them and making a complete fool out of yourself.
La Raza boy jr...Per capita Mexicans utilize more social services then any other race in Southern California. I am not aware of what crimes take place at this alleged school you write of, but in the real world illegal Mexicans are ignorant filthy UN-American swine that are a determent to the American way of life.
Marquitos From HG

Huntington Park, CA

#25 Sep 22, 2012
Wrong This Land Was & alway will be the Indians
LOL

Huntington Park, CA

#26 Dec 4, 2012
A-AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you wrote "homeboy" I can tell what side you're taking on this. Not only are you ignorant but you're also stupid. It's "pursuit" not "persuit". How can you have the nerve to write your opinion on something when you can't even spell? Hahaha what a idiot.
Ok so you know how to spell, good for you, and fyi the world will not go to shit over the fact that mexicans are here to stay, it is more the fact that predjudice people cant seem to get it together and as for my grammar, who gives a hell all I care about is if my point was made and infact it -A_-AAA must be because you made the corrections, am I right spell checker..now you write about ignorants, have you ever proof read you replies to all your comments...oh i forgot they don't offer respond check like they do spell check... come on people dont you think you are all off subject.. and who gives a rats ass on how many mexicans collect welfare or shop at a dollar store...look around hell look in the mirror its so apparent that you know so much about people and there race, you and the other person what is the name Redneck, anyhow if you want to look up all the jokes floating around your race.. we can go on and on about shit like were beaners and your a cracker or all we do is have kids and collect walfare and you druggies and trailor trash, any way i made my point and to me its all senseless and wasteful, grow up and check yourselves because one day it will be your own to give you a reality check.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 min Bruin For Life 28,455
Mtb Hill Proposal "...does not have a positive ... 6 hr Wonder Why 13
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Bently 19,568
legacy long distance (Sep '08) 16 hr MahMD 25
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... (May '14) Wed Wonder Why 46
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti Wed LM parent 37
Known gang member found fatally shot in East Va... (Nov '12) Wed WCNHC 65

Norwalk News Video

Norwalk Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Norwalk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Norwalk News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Norwalk