Black Slave Trade Ring Busted

Posted in the Norwalk Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dr King

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2011
U.S. Attorney Laura Duffy announced on Monday that 38 people including members of the "Insane Crip Gang", "Deep Valley Crips," and "Crook, Mob, Gangsters," have been indicted for sex trafficking of minors and adults, attempted murder, kidnapping, extortion, and the distribution of controlled substances.

During the investigation, detectives found 30 female minors who claimed they were being held by the gangs against their will.

BLACK SLAVE TRADERS
Case No. 11CR1448-MMA
Enterprise Members
Rodeny Dwight Traylor (1) Age 23
Malcolm Ninex Traylor (2) Age 20
George Digemon Anderson (3) Age 39
Adam Cassanova Anderson (4) Age 35
Luis Abdul Gordon (5) Age 23
Devon Leonte Sutton (6) Age 23
Marcus Laron Ingram (7) Age 22
Deshawn Andrew Ingram (8) Age 18
Deshawn Travis Turner (9) Age 21
Leo Allen Sutton (10) Age 26
Juan Anthony Antonetty (11) Age 23
Lamont Montel Grove (12) Age 19
Michael David Washington (13) Age 22
Stephen Adam Board (14) Age 20
Ama Bahati Bernard (15) Age 26
Darron Jerome Hamilton, Jr.(16) Age 22
Anthony Jamal Samuels (17) Age 20
Jack Donald Bivens (18) Age 24
Christopher Michael Foreman (19) Age 24
James Anthony Brown (20) Age 38
Zachary Hayes (21) Age 21
Patrick Dairmar Gladney (22) Age 21
Hector Salgado (23) Age 21
Deonte Marquis Lenin (24) Age 21
Austin Andrew Clay (25) Age 20
Teddie B. Marshall (26) Age 23
Gauthier Kambanda (27) Age 22
Hosea Quinten Harris (28) Age 21
Dominique Cortez Little (29) Age 21
Enterprise Associates
Miyako Danielle Traylor (30) Age 22
Tricia Marie Griffith (31) Age 22
Jenifer Lynn Furch (32) Age 24
Lindsey Clemmons (33) Age 22
Regta Inocencio Villareal (34) Age 32
Brittany Lorraine Green (35) Age 21
Enterprise Facilitators
Joshua Christian Salazar (36) Age 24
Vinod N. Patel (37) Age 60
Hitesh Vinod Patel (38) Age 27
Gayatri Investments, LLC (39)

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Oceansi...
ROFLOL

United States

#3 Apr 20, 2011
Doesn't surprise me. Blacks have been addicted to the slave trade since recorded history. They're pretty much the last race in history to be so enamored with the practice. That's a little factoid the NAACP doesn't like to advertise, since they're black too, and something in their DNA tells them not to make a fuss.
jennrag

Oceanside, CA

#4 Apr 20, 2011
black slave trade you got your facts wrong and if you knew your facts then you would know not everyone involved is not black no minors were involved either no one was kidnapped and not everyone listed had a part i know cause my son was one of the many that was arrest and no one needed to be rescused..this is just a farse
Zane Salazar

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#5 Apr 20, 2011
California stands TALL in favor of slavery.

We voted for the California Democratic politicians who enticed the Illegal Aliens to be slaves to our families and our businesses.

And, we voted for the State politicians who made tax slaves of our own children and grandchildren in service to the most extravagant Public Employee pensions and benefits in AMERICA history.

I don't that anyone would be twisted enough to try to say the the Contracts were done within the guidelines of "collective bargaining". Ours are the highest in America. Who didn't "bargain" on behalf of the tax payers and future generations of Californians.?

Come on folks. Our children deserve better unless we are all just "sperm or egg donors".

Answer: The Union owned politicians who pretended to be Democrats at election time in our City, our County, and our deficit ridden JOKE of a State.
jordan

United States

#6 Apr 20, 2011
jennrag wrote:
black slave trade you got your facts wrong and if you knew your facts then you would know not everyone involved is not black no minors were involved either no one was kidnapped and not everyone listed had a part i know cause my son was one of the many that was arrest and no one needed to be rescused..this is just a farse
Instead of trying to defend your son, you might want to ask yourself where your boy's father is, as well as why he's running with whore-mongers and lowlife thugs under your parental direction. You didn't want him, you were too stupid to abort him, so now the state will do a virtual abortion and lock his black ass up till he's too old to be a problem.
Next time keep your knees together.
Tom Trayner

Bellflower, CA

#7 Apr 21, 2011
jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of trying to defend your son, you might want to ask yourself where your boy's father is, as well as why he's running with whore-mongers and lowlife thugs under your parental direction. You didn't want him, you were too stupid to abort him, so now the state will do a virtual abortion and lock his black ass up till he's too old to be a problem.
Next time keep your knees together.
Bravo. Well stated. You must be visiting here. You make far too much sense to be a Calif. voter.
rev jacksin

Newport Beach, CA

#8 Apr 22, 2011
Hope the NAACP demands that the slave traders pay reparations to their former slaves.
anonymous

Leland, NC

#9 Nov 28, 2012
I wasn't a victim in this case but I was a victim of sex trafficking. The guy who did it was part of this. I hope he goes to jail for what he did to me and these other girls as well.
dognes

Masontown, PA

#10 Nov 28, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Doesnt surprise me either,,wow
the x of one of these men

San Diego, CA

#11 Jun 21, 2013
I dated one of the men listed here, I thought I saw him driving in the car in front of me today, and so I googled his name, and it does not surprise me at all that he is on this list. Because he was a nightmRe when I was his girlfriend at the time. The trauma he put me through ....
I had to request a restraining order to keep him out of my life.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#12 Jun 21, 2013
Nobody really cares, "the x".
judge

Monterey Park, CA

#13 Jun 22, 2013
the x of one of these men wrote:
I dated one of the men listed here, I thought I saw him driving in the car in front of me today, and so I googled his name, and it does not surprise me at all that he is on this list. Because he was a nightmRe when I was his girlfriend at the time. The trauma he put me through ....
I had to request a restraining order to keep him out of my life.
Hopefully, you've learned your lesson about taking your guard down around nignant black people.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#14 Jun 22, 2013
judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, you've learned your lesson about taking your guard down around nignant black people.
judge.

Yes. One often hears complaints about the politicization of the Long Beach cops, but one should stop and think. What if the "Liberal" ruling coalition succeeds in disarming the White people and there were no cops? In case we need be reminded, the taxpayer supported Thug people are swarming into Long Beach after being booted out of Compton by our "Hispanic" cousins.

Ronald
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#15 Jun 22, 2013
I suggest that anyone who whines about 'the slave trade', LEARN about WHO was the first for life slave holder in this nation. Bet it wont be who you think it is...

Anthony Johnson...en.wikipedia.org/wik i/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist) &#8206;
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#16 Jun 22, 2013
Long Beach Native wrote:
I suggest that anyone who whines about 'the slave trade', LEARN about WHO was the first for life slave holder in this nation. Bet it wont be who you think it is...
Anthony Johnson...en.wikipedia.org/wik i/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist) &#8206;
Long Beach Native.

Yes. Few Whites held title to any Africans. Most of those who did, treated them kindly on two accounts. First, they considered them to be valuable property, and secondly, White holders of African slaves believed it their Christian duty to civilize the African - to the extent that it is possible to do so - and thereafter to Christianize them.

Not so, the African and the Mulatto slave owner. Whereas the White slave holder had nothing to prove to the Africans, the African and the Mulatto slave owner certainly did. In fact, the treatment meted out to their African slaves by their Mulatto owners serves in today's popular media as the arch type of the White slave holder.

Until the aftermath of our Republican friends arming of the Africans to help them invade our Southern States for the purpose of killing White men and starving their women and children, many Africans and Mulattoes owned large numbers of African slaves. Here is a link to an article that was originally published by The Barnes Review. The article should be required reading in all Government schools of higher "learning", in the event that those institutions begin teaching history again.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/4ehfa

Ronald
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#17 Jun 23, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Long Beach Native.
Yes. Few Whites held title to any Africans. Most of those who did, treated them kindly on two accounts. First, they considered them to be valuable property, and secondly, White holders of African slaves believed it their Christian duty to civilize the African - to the extent that it is possible to do so - and thereafter to Christianize them.
Not so, the African and the Mulatto slave owner. Whereas the White slave holder had nothing to prove to the Africans, the African and the Mulatto slave owner certainly did. In fact, the treatment meted out to their African slaves by their Mulatto owners serves in today's popular media as the arch type of the White slave holder.
Until the aftermath of our Republican friends arming of the Africans to help them invade our Southern States for the purpose of killing White men and starving their women and children, many Africans and Mulattoes owned large numbers of African slaves. Here is a link to an article that was originally published by The Barnes Review. The article should be required reading in all Government schools of higher "learning", in the event that those institutions begin teaching history again.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/4ehfa
Ronald
You didn't read my article, or get the point I was making?

I already know the points made in your post. I learned them in school during the evil pre-political correctness late 70's early 80's. When school taught fact, not feel good history to students.

My point, not to be handfisted, but Anthony Johnson, a black slave owner, who was a slave himself and earned his freedom(he was a indentured servant), WAS THE FIRST SLAVE OWNER TO OWN A SLAVE FOR LIFE ON THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES. If blacks want to whine and cry about their ancestors being 'slaves', they have NO ONE to blame, but themselves.
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#18 Jun 23, 2013
Long Beach Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I already know the points made in your post. I learned them in school during the evil pre-political correctness late 70's early 80's. When school taught fact, not feel good history to students.
My point, not to be handfisted, but Anthony Johnson, a black slave owner, who was a slave himself and earned his freedom(he was a indentured servant), WAS THE FIRST SLAVE OWNER TO OWN A SLAVE FOR LIFE ON THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES. If blacks want to whine and cry about their ancestors being 'slaves', they have NO ONE to blame, but themselves.
Handfisted, hamfisted....Because it bugged me after I posted, I looked up the correct verbiage, and got conflicting, as well as interchangeable, definitions for both.
judge

United States

#19 Jun 26, 2013
Long Beach Native wrote:
<quoted text>
American slavery is the only context where they blame the user instead of the dealer.
Regta

Irvine, CA

#20 Feb 8, 2014
I went to prison for not telling. Who I'm I to ask other people's business if I was doing things of my own? Alot of young females look older than their real age. All these teens knew what they were doing and enjoyed their lil freedom away from hm. But once they were cought up by the o.p.d and found out these teens were run a ways, these girls didn't have no choice but to tell cause they got scared. Nobody was kidnapped or all that other extra bullshit. Yes prison changed my life and I will never go back to this life style. If your a parent of a teen girl, its your responsibility to watch her. Don't blame it on others. That is on you.
thegirlyouhate

San Diego, CA

#21 Feb 9, 2014
jennrag wrote:
actually laura doone was kidnapped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 41 min huh 7,826
News Alta Loma High School teacher found dead (Jan '10) 3 hr anthony camacho 145
Montebello Bullying Video 14 hr Siskel and Ebert ... 1
New Montebello Hills Video 15 hr Siskel and Ebert ... 1
Barajas owes mucho money 16 hr Corrupt Montebello 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Mikeymike116 20,936
News a Sanctuarya threat from feds would have minima... 20 hr Ronald 1

Norwalk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norwalk Mortgages