First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Wanting to Know

South El Monte, CA

#1 Jun 24, 2009
Has anyone noticed the recent helicopter activity above Norwalk. It appears that they are military helicopters, Anyone?
Fuming

Pomona, CA

#2 Jun 25, 2009
Tell me about it. If not the military helicopters (SUCH LOUD NOISE MY KIDS'S CAN'T SLEEP) it's the police helicopters. WHAT IS GOING ON?
Anon

Long Beach, CA

#3 Jun 27, 2009
Military Training, it's not the first time that there has been so much activity of military aircraft over Norwalk. The last time there was so many BlackHawks and Chinooks flying over Norwalk was back in 2005 when they were doing Counter Terrorism training in LA. Also 4 F16 jets that flew at low level over Santa Fe High
Just Wanting To Know

South El Monte, CA

#4 Jul 1, 2009
Oh ok, I thought it was military training but I wasn't sure. Thanks

BudH

“BudH- Clinton Harris same one.”

Since: Dec 07

La Mirada,Ca.

#5 Jul 2, 2009
Why does Norwalk have all the fun?
Yoddler

Norwalk, CA

#6 Jul 25, 2009
I would really like to know too... Can anyone confirm all the helicopter activity, its out of control, must be something going on in Norwalk!
Olaf of the Old Dominion

Norfolk, VA

#7 Dec 6, 2011
So how do those of you who live near the sound of helicopters feel about all that jet noise controversy surrounding Naval Air Station Oceana and Chesapeake Regional Airport!?
tellmeaboutit

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2012
Why is there a police helicopter flying over norwalk right now, its been like 2 hrs. Around studebaker and mapledale?
anonymous

Norwalk, CA

#9 Jan 30, 2012
tellmeaboutit wrote:
Why is there a police helicopter flying over norwalk right now, its been like 2 hrs. Around studebaker and mapledale?
stabbing
Shell

Norwalk, CA

#10 Jan 30, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> stabbing
Did they find anyone? Anyone know who they're looking for?
anonymous

Norwalk, CA

#11 Jan 30, 2012
Shell wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they find anyone? Anyone know who they're looking for?
no idea

Since: Apr 13

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Apr 23, 2013
Does anyone know why the police helicopter has been out, Bloomfield/Excelsior?
Sergio M

United States

#13 Apr 23, 2013
Rein63 wrote:
Does anyone know why the police helicopter has been out, Bloomfield/Excelsior?
Yes. They've been hovering since June24, 2009. Going for a world record, I imagine.

Since: Apr 13

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Apr 23, 2013
Sergio M wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. They've been hovering since June24, 2009. Going for a world record, I imagine.
Guess they're going to run out of gas soon
anonymous2

Santa Ana, CA

#15 Apr 23, 2013
we were wondering too. tried looking online and watched the news for hours but no info. we heard cops over the loudspeaker asking someone to come out with their hands up...after close to 2 hours after the helicopter started circling and the cops closed off the intersection.
Anon2

Corona, CA

#16 Apr 23, 2013
See article on la habra robbery
annonimous

Norwalk, CA

#17 Jul 11, 2013
There's about 3 helicopters flying low and loud in Norwalk, CA. I wonder what's going on today? Criminal activity or military training? They're just circulating around and around for like an hour already. Does anyone has any updated news?
LDZ

La Puente, CA

#18 Jul 11, 2013
I saw helicopters flying off 605 and Alondra, then coming south on 605 I saw a police bomb truck, police car & police tahoe racing that way. As I went further north I kept seeing helicopters going south. Something is happening over there but I can't find anything on news.
annono

Norwalk, CA

#19 Jul 11, 2013
Grand theft auto suspects...two in custody looking for the third in a home...longworth, I think. Neighborhood on lockdown
Jessica

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#20 Aug 10, 2014
Last night august,9, there were many polices and ambulance and like in midnight, a helicopter flew very low nd played the american song while circling around norwalk. What was going on?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 min Zeke the Pinhead 20,185
La Mirada 2017 Election 1 hr WTFatLMcityHall F... 3
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) 6 hr TurkBandit 46
News Long Beach Judge Throws Out Arrest Of Man Accus... 10 hr Holy Silicon Wafer 4
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 11 hr El Manda Mas 2,954
News Man shot in apparent gang-related shooting in A... (Feb '08) 15 hr Roland guerrero 36
Randolph (Randy) Owen Fulkerson (Jul '13) Sat Prid 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norwalk Mortgages