curious

Norwalk, CA

#1 Jun 18, 2012
Why is it so difficult to find out anything from Norwalk Sherriffs? I have tweekers cooking their drugs up across the street from me, gang members are constantly hanging out in my driveway, throwing their trash in front of my house, and having sex with their tramps in the cars parked on the street (they arent classy enough to get a cheap room!) when you call the police, they do nothing. When a violent criminal is loose, or the helicopters are chasing suspects, we as "normal" citizens, are told its nothing. what if there is someone in my back yard hiding out? we have the worst police officers! and before those idiot racists comment, I am white, and not as idiotic as you,and the tweekers in question-WHITE! but the bald-headed cholos are mexican..and the wanna be mexicans (also white) What are we suppose to do when this happens? I'd like intelligent answers please.
White and Proud

San Diego, CA

#2 Jun 19, 2012
Bear arms. Also nothing says crazy like coming out of your house with a compound bow drawn down on those guys. Lol. U can borrow mine if you like.

BTW....I am white and proud of it. I am not racist but sick of the reverse racism in America. Its OK to wear your brown pride swag and fly your Mexican flags but for white people to show pride it is instantly classified as racist. White people should not have to feel ashamed for being white. Save your Heil Hitler comments you unintelligent souls.
REDNECK

Whittier, CA

#3 Jun 24, 2012
I know one fact. When Norwalk had a majority of white people living here, the crime-rate was dramatically lower. As the Mexican infestation evolved in the mid-1970's, the crime-rate escalated year-by-year. But if you identify this fact you are immediately identified as a raciest. We need more transparency with the real issues regarding illegal Mexicans and correlation of the extremely increased crime-rate in Norwalk.
REDNECK

Whittier, CA

#4 Jun 24, 2012
White and Proud wrote:
Bear arms. Also nothing says crazy like coming out of your house with a compound bow drawn down on those guys. Lol. U can borrow mine if you like.
BTW....I am white and proud of it. I am not racist but sick of the reverse racism in America. Its OK to wear your brown pride swag and fly your Mexican flags but for white people to show pride it is instantly classified as racist. White people should not have to feel ashamed for being white. Save your Heil Hitler comments you unintelligent souls.
You are correct...We as Whites have right to be proud.
norwalk resident

Temecula, CA

#5 Sep 26, 2012
curious wrote:
Why is it so difficult to find out anything from Norwalk Sherriffs? I have tweekers cooking their drugs up across the street from me, gang members are constantly hanging out in my driveway, throwing their trash in front of my house, and having sex with their tramps in the cars parked on the street (they arent classy enough to get a cheap room!) when you call the police, they do nothing. When a violent criminal is loose, or the helicopters are chasing suspects, we as "normal" citizens, are told its nothing. what if there is someone in my back yard hiding out? we have the worst police officers! and before those idiot racists comment, I am white, and not as idiotic as you,and the tweekers in question-WHITE! but the bald-headed cholos are mexican..and the wanna be mexicans (also white) What are we suppose to do when this happens? I'd like intelligent answers please.
this is horrible! please don't tell me you live on elmcroft? i see junkies there all the time, all white too(i am a white women myself). I almost got arrested last time i called the cops because i didn't understand why they wouldn't arrest any of these people. for crying out loud! we are surrounded by schools and the cops could give a shit. I have started emailing the mayor,yes the mayor in hopes it sparks something. i love this city but im seriously considering to sell.sad.
Louisa

Long Beach, CA

#6 Sep 27, 2012
I have found the city council to be very concerned.

They DO listen.(All except Mr. Tow and Go)

It helps to talk face to face in their office for five minutes so there is a "real person " behind the e -mail.

Mr. Shryock replies to all mail.

http://www.ci.norwalk.ca.us/mayor.asp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montebello Residents 2 hr Montebello Watchdog 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Anthony Ramon 35,122
La Mirada Locs Smash LMP (Jul '15) 2 hr We know 30
is it true Art has been using city buildings fo... 3 hr Wonder Why 5
Central Basin Leticia Vasquez’ Phony Defamatio... 4 hr Voters United 11
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr Davis 10,281
Montebello Is All F'ed Up 11 hr Enough 5

Norwalk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norwalk Mortgages