Man killed in Norwalk shooting identified

Jul 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Authorities Sunday released the name of a 22-year-old man who was chased down and shot to death late Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
white girl

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Weird that they don't say he got killed getting off work! Vernolas is a shitty company should have guards on duty at all times!
Getzlokz

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Yeah then they call the cops on us for visiting the spot that there employee died at....sketchy!!!
white girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Really? Sounds pretty suspicious! Hmm... Wonder if its an employee that killed him?
dboy

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

They need to work harder to find those cowards!!!!! RIP ROB
DannyBoy

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Karma is a B@#*H!!! He didnt deserve it, he was getting off of work!! Going home to his 1 month old son! Rest In Peace Robert.
Getzlokz

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

No new info they just forgot about it vernolas is a peace of shit company.they didn't even care about one of there employees anyone who works for this company are fools.they will turn there back on you and act like no one lost there life on there time ....fuck the vernolas they should get shut down....
mrs

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>How in the hell is this Vernolas Towing at fault in this tragic event? Some filthy Mexican swine are responsible for this crime. Blame the F-ing Mexican beaners for this crap you ignorant freak.
the only ignorant freak that's following this discussion is you redneck! You obviously don't know shit have no life and sit here amused off someones death damn idiot! vernolas has alot to do with our friends death! He just got that job and somehow gets killed... But maybe if you knew him it would be different u piece of shit! I feel bad for your parents that have to deal with a freak of a child!
REDNECK

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

mrs wrote:
<quoted text> the only ignorant freak that's following this discussion is you redneck! You obviously don't know shit have no life and sit here amused off someones death damn idiot! vernolas has alot to do with our friends death! He just got that job and somehow gets killed... But maybe if you knew him it would be different u piece of shit! I feel bad for your parents that have to deal with a freak of a child!
I have associates who are affiliated with Vernolas Towing. And the propaganda that you are alleging regarding Vernolas in considered slander. If you have some type of delusional conspiracy allegations that somehow Vernolas is responsible for this crime, you had better have hard evidence of it, or cease your allegations immediately.
white girl

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

nobody is saying that they are part of this! They could have done alot of things different to protect there employees!
Roc

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Isn't Vernola's owned by City of Norwalk's Vice Mayor? A tow company hated by many residents. When in an accident will be there for you. To rip-you off, they ake every opportunity they can to "help" tow your vehicle when not requested then they refuse to take it to the body shop but instead take it to your home! Leaving to have to pay for another tow. And let us not forget of their drivers who drive like they own the road, running red lights, making illegal turns, all so they can please the City of Norwalk for their Sheriff Tow contract. I wouldn't doubt that driver was a victim of road rage.
Nwk4life

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Redneck use all the big words you want.Louie vernola is a piece of shit.I thought you might be opposed to him hiring the scum he does.white trash and mostly bald gang related parolees.my bro in law beat his ass at Morrison 35 years over gas can.I think you are an idiot with a good vocabulary.if you are a cop I hope a white man shoots you.I am white and you ain't right.
publicinfo

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Vernola pays off norwalk cops and has a brother and son who are,sheriffs. That's how he gets shit covered up and I heard that from a norwalk sherffe him self. So if you chose to back up a killer him self I fill sorry for you do your reserch he killed a man and got ,out of ,it saying he was protecting ,him self. Now you realy know he has cops on his payroll.and ya! They should of helped with robert with a reward he is a co mayer and, and, the owner of the ,the tow company that shows a lot to the public of what kind of person he is and his daughter is a bitc* just like her father
frog Lover

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Vernolas needs to shut down already .. they are crooked people and scandless.. they act like they are all that but they ain't shit:)
frog Lover

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rest In Peace Robert:(
Lane hart

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Vernola's is owned by the co mayor his son is the sheriff of Norwalk Thomas Vernola and his daughter Lisa Vernola works at Vernola's towing The co Mayor is Luigi Vernola.

Mr Luigi vernola got. Away with murder in 1984
They will always get away with murder.

That's what I heard at least . Poor guy I hope he gets justice
Lane hart

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

white girl wrote:
Weird that they don't say he got killed getting off work! Vernolas is a shitty company should have guards on duty at all times!
. They are super shitty ,
mz nena

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Stupid ass company that my big CUZIN Robert the victim wrkd for didn't deserve to die this way.... we cry and hurt every day cuz we can't see his beautiful smile any more... this company to me is nothing but money hungry bastards who can give 2 shits less bout they're employees.but if it was one of their family members they wuld make a big thing out of it..I hope those bastards who killed my big cousin get what the deserve n when karma does come bak around I hope vernola gets what they deserve to u bastards....cuz like Robert had 2 beautiful bbys n a beautiful wife n a family that loves n misses him...R.I.P MY RABBIT AKA ROBERT
Big Brown

Mira Loma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Vernolas are crooks lame ass fools that lie and have no sense.
Mike

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

As a tow truck operator I feel upset of the fact that they killed one of us it can really happen to just anyone. In this this case it happend to Robert we don't really know know what happend that day other then catching the crime being recorded we can't Blaim the company for this incident. If we start pointing fingers cuz in reality all towing company's or crooks don't matter if ur co mayor or some middle eastern or even white, Hispanic all they care about is there pocket getting bigger and bigger and let's not forget that vernolas is a AAA Service provider I'm not really sure about this matter since its label a murder not an accident all drivers have a life insurance I think it's like 10k which in reality it's nothing if anything that doesn't even cover funeral expensives at the end of the day he leaves behind a wife an two kids which if we all put are effort and think and pray for them that's pretty much any one of us can do do them!!
seloso

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

vernolas towing can be crooked& all but has anyone ever wondered all the crap they have to put up with because of how they are runnng their business,if in fact all allegatioms towards vernolas is true then in the long run it will all come to light so lets stop being or stooping down to there level& woofing shit they alone will sink there own ship,be better than vernolas& give them rope in order for them to hang there own selves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Norwalk Discussions

Search the Norwalk Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 22 min NOODLE LOVE 200,320
Imperial/Telegraph car wash sold. McDonald's mo... (Sep '13) 5 hr canwecabo 17
Long Beach wild Parrot problem 5 hr Morris the Cat 2
Growing e-cigarette trend raises safety concerns (Jul '13) 7 hr Ronald 112
Gomez honored by hometown, signs pro contract 8 hr erica g 1
Delay likely in corruption trial for California... 8 hr Chacon-holics 3
nlmusd bond 11 hr Pasquel 5
•••
•••

Norwalk News Video

•••
•••

Norwalk Jobs