dublin swords ireland
big squirrel pvn

Puyallup, WA

#1 Sep 16, 2012
I know you shut down my cash cow for 9 during the peak of the peak. Because of that we came up short of our goal of 326 k we came in at 307 k

Because. We came up short all of my employees had half of there August bonus taken from them or should I say you cheated them out of it.

Your a piece of shit scum a duch bag
big squirrel pvn

Puyallup, WA

#2 Sep 16, 2012
You play a game with me but it cost a life in Los Angeles. That is where I am going to hit you back.
big squirrel pvn

Puyallup, WA

#3 Sep 16, 2012
You see I nobody to threatened anyone but hows your family doing
big squirrel pvn

Puyallup, WA

#4 Sep 16, 2012
You know when I hit you. I am going to look in your eyes I am going to see your sweat on your brow I smell your breath as it leaves you. I going to see your fear and agony your pain as the metal penatrates your flesh

I can't wait

See you soon
jib

La Mesa, CA

#5 Sep 18, 2012
big squirrel pvn wrote:
You know when I hit you. I am going to look in your eyes I am going to see your sweat on your brow I smell your breath as it leaves you. I going to see your fear and agony your pain as the metal penatrates your flesh

I can't wait

See you soon
I see it now. Like when they say that the flesh is a matter of flesh. It's just so crazy on how it dissociated. I've never thought bout it. It's nuts and just out of this earth u know. Like a star on a fishy like thing. PVN is what it is and no one can change it.
Jax

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jul 29, 2013
jib wrote:
<quoted text>I see it now. Like when they say that the flesh is a matter of flesh. It's just so crazy on how it dissociated. I've never thought bout it. It's nuts and just out of this earth u know. Like a star on a fishy like thing. PVN is what it is and no one can change it.
Ur right I've been in pvn since I first started wearing deodorant. They mean what they means when they say it. No playing around. Never. Just the truth and the whole truth but nothing but the truth. Ask squirrel. He be knowin. He couldn't hang tho because he ended moving away from the hood. But still he stuck around for his youth and he serve his time with pvn. Pvn is a real varrio they don't play so if ur gonna say u better be ready to pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 31 min WherePhart 32,834
News Name of $134 million MEGA Millions winner released (Mar '10) 1 hr Iphonemodest552 46
News $843 million on the line in lottery jackpots is... (Jul '16) 1 hr Iphonemodest552 17
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr huh 7,826
News Alta Loma High School teacher found dead (Jan '10) 12 hr anthony camacho 145
Montebello Bullying Video 22 hr Siskel and Ebert ... 1
News Slain Norwalk cyclist is ID'd (Nov '09) Mar 20 tellinitlikeitis 52

Norwalk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norwalk Mortgages