Deputies shoot man with gun in Norwalk

Oct 21, 2012 Full story: Sacramento Bee Newspaper 21

Los Angeles County Sheriff's officials say deputies shot and wounded an 18-year-old man who pointed a gun at them in a park in Norwalk, shortly after the city's annual Halloween parade.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
alex

Norwalk, CA

#23 Oct 26, 2012
I saw it wrote:
I saw the gang member running with a gun. If I were a cop I would have done the same thing. Just imagine all the kids and Inocent people in the park. If that gangmember shoot a Inocent civilian or child than it would be ok with the public. The deputies prevented a bad thing from happening. Norwalk deputies need a pat on the back.
well im not trying to get this guy off the hook but you guys are concerned he might have shot a kid or innocent standby the facts are he didnt, now cops fired at him in a parade.... should have used a taser or something else remember cops bullets arent prejudice like them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happen on 10 23? 3 hr Behr 1
What is the Worst Feature of the Proposed Monte... (Jan '14) 6 hr Theolona Ranger 87
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr Champion fan club 5,095
Long Beach police probe fatal shooting of 18-ye... (Oct '09) 10 hr NoHarmDone 130
Review: 72 hours web 11 hr hadechanged 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr Bruin For Life 27,929
CSULB holds candlelight vigil to raise awarenes... 18 hr John 4

Norwalk News Video

Norwalk Dating
Find my Match

Norwalk Jobs

Norwalk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Norwalk News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Norwalk

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]