Santa Fe Springs residents give conce...

Santa Fe Springs residents give concerns to city officials in town hall meeting

There are 1 comment on the Whittier Daily News story from Apr 18, 2013, titled Santa Fe Springs residents give concerns to city officials in town hall meeting. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Concerns over public safety, social services and recreation were among the issues residents brought up at Thursday's town hall meeting on the city budget.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

swtroc

Temecula, CA

#1 Apr 23, 2013
That's terrible! This poor man lived on bus stop benches for many years, from at Bloomfield & Alondra to the one on Pioneer $ Firestone. Never asked for spare change or bother anyone. R.I.P. prayers they find the person who did this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 min LMSA 8,508
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr duded5 33,093
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 4 hr ABC_5150 1,890
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Justice For All 21,042
News La Mirada to charge code-enforcement fees (Feb '09) 8 hr BorninLM 6
Is my boyfriend gay for wanting sex with me and... (May '15) 10 hr Davidtingler 17
Monterey Park at Montebellos Mercy BUT 14 hr suzukisamurai 6

Norwalk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norwalk Mortgages