Slain Norwalk cyclist is ID'd

A cyclist who was fatally shot in Norwalk was identified Wednesday as 48-year-old Norwalk resident Daniel Horacio Motts by the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ko norwalk

Long Beach, CA

#50 Nov 22, 2009
danny was a good person he will be missed . RIP danny i will never forget you.i will pray for your family. I hope the cops get the guys that did this . I need to know why someone would do this .
ko norwalk

Long Beach, CA

#51 Nov 22, 2009
A lot of danny friends were white the people that did this knew him they were looking for him.
hisbabygirl

Aubrey, TX

#52 Oct 20, 2012
BIG ESPO wrote:
I went to school with Daniel at glazier elementry school and havent seen him in atleast 20 years and also knew his familia,they were very good people and my prayers go out to them... GOD BLESS HIM and his familia always and forever.It doesnt matter were you live its getting real ugly out there its so sad,Ive lived in Norwalk all my life and theres no respect anymore,So So sad GOD BLESS us all!!!
p.s. any info on his funeral somebody please post
hi I'm one of Daniel daughter thank U for taking time to write about him would love to b in contact with anyone whom knows my dad
nwk4life

Los Angeles, CA

#54 Nov 27, 2012
hisbabygirl wrote:
<quoted text>hi I'm one of Daniel daughter thank U for taking time to write about him would love to b in contact with anyone whom knows my dad
sorry bout your loss bbg.actually been some good positive posts bout him.with no bickering.r.i.p danny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 27,922
Revised EIR on Montebello Hills Proposal Still ... 2 hr Trash Talk 52
CSULB holds candlelight vigil to raise awarenes... 7 hr Paco 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 10 hr La Mirada 1,747
Famous Joe's Legendary Mexican Food offer authe... (Nov '11) 12 hr REDNECK 10
Do you approve of Joe Aguilar as Mayor? 12 hr REDNECK 2

Norwalk News Video

Norwalk Dating
Find my Match

Norwalk Jobs

Norwalk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Norwalk News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Norwalk

Personal Finance