Slain Norwalk cyclist is ID'd

Full story: Long Beach Press-Telegram

A cyclist who was fatally shot in Norwalk was identified Wednesday as 48-year-old Norwalk resident Daniel Horacio Motts by the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner.
Comments
1 - 20 of 44 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bellflower

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

i am sure these guys were trying to steal his huffy and probably live in the one ways. pinche raza.
oneways

Princeton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

bellflower wrote:
i am sure these guys were trying to steal his huffy and probably live in the one ways. pinche raza.
"probably live in the one ways"

Doubt it
WASP

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Judged:

Pretty safe bet the shooter was a male mexican
RB RN

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Pitiful perps.
Tia

South El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

My deepest sympathy to the family of this guy! This is so sad! I worry so much about my son in law and my grand kids going anywhere anymore. There are so many shootings of innocent people.
May he be in peace!
Tia
Mexican Gangsta

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Judged:

Mexican Pride!!!!
RamsFan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Judged:

Mexican Gangsta wrote:
Mexican Pride!!!!
More like COWARDS.
Tvercetti

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Mexican Gangsta wrote:
Mexican Pride!!!!
"Mexican Pride"? Mixing a shooting and a death is nothing to be proud about. You have some growing up to do and fast.
DAENA

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Judged:

I just wish GOD would come back already and take care of those who like to hurt others!
Night Watch

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

I am very certain that these criminals will be arrested as they are always, and then they can cry the blues, LIFE WITHOUT!!! you can run but can't hide
prayers to the familia and RIP

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Judged:

"The vehicle seen at the shooting scene was described as "dark in color," Infante said."

Yeah, dark in color just like the suspects!!!
proud latina

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Judged:

So I see comments about this being a mexican its funny how people right away wanna assume its mexicans... Its freakin ignorant people who do crap like this regardless if your Mexican, african, white whatever.. Its the human race thats does crap like this.. Whether mexcian or not this person will pay for what he did...

Proud to be a MEXCIAN!!!!
proud latina

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

WASP wrote:
Really WASP?? Sad how it always comes down to race.. Regardless these people ill pay and if it as a mexican they deserve what they get...
just averages

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Judged:

proud latina wrote:
<quoted text>
Really WASP?? Sad how it always comes down to race.. Regardless these people ill pay and if it as a mexican they deserve what they get...
Shootings for bicycles tend to be Mexicans. The killed a kid in Belmont shore for his bike a while back. Blacks, for some reason, don't pull up in cars demanding bikes, and shooting those who refuse. That's pretty much an proud Latino enterprise.
mexican in NC

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

WASP wrote:
blame it on a mexican? Whatever IDIOT!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Judged:

Look at all the Mexicans get offended. Those of us not in denial, know that the shooters were Mexican. Im sure all the Mexicans will bother us with stories about how all Mexicans arent bad, blah blah blah blah. Its Norwalk, automatically Mexican.
foreign stater

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Judged:

gotta say, since i moved here, most of the crimes has been described as hispanic male. I can bet u it will not be either white, asian, indian, other etc. male. If mexican people or leaders dont acknowledge or face that they have a problem, they will never improve as a culture and just turn out like mexico. What was the whole point of migrating to america ? Im not a racist but truth and reality sometimes sucks. although race doesnt exist genetically, there is a thing called culture / ethinicity that makes a race reality. I'll bet a lot of people are thinking the same thing, without a certain ethnicity, california would be much safer place to live in for now. Same thing could be said about islam culture, most of them are not dangerous but its safe to say, it is their culture that created such thing as terrorist, suicide bombers and that they are dangerous. If there was another news tommorow, that some suicide bomber blew up a building, i think its safe say they are more likely to be a middle easterner but does that make me a racist ?
Concerned Norwalk Res

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

It's a shame. My prayers are with his family.
Scarface

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

just averages wrote:
<quoted text>
Shootings for bicycles tend to be Mexicans. The killed a kid in Belmont shore for his bike a while back. Blacks, for some reason, don't pull up in cars demanding bikes, and shooting those who refuse. That's pretty much an proud Latino enterprise.
Hey Ma-YA-TE....your "brothas" are the ones that shoot like i.dio.ts into a crowd of high schoolers(ring a bell?,they rape, sell crack,do the most drive by shooting and you need to use better grammar and go back to school instead of collecting welfare checks monkey.
Art

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

Where is the car wash??? To whom do I send the Mcdonalds certificate???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr Pea solved 200,564
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 15 hr Donny B 7,922
Norwalk family competing on Food Network show Tue ken 1
Helicopters (Jun '09) Tue REDNECK 22
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961
sonic boom or blast (Jun '13) Mon Noseyneighbor 25
Little Girl Jackeline Saavedra Missing in norw... Aug 25 delgadillom68 1
•••

Norwalk News Video

•••
•••

Norwalk Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Norwalk People Search