Felony Arrest at a Traffic Safety Che...

Felony Arrest at a Traffic Safety Checkpoint

There are 12 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Jan 31, 2012, titled Felony Arrest at a Traffic Safety Checkpoint. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On January 29, 2012, at 9:17 PM, Trooper Jon McGehee made contact with Cheryl L Scott, Age 49 of Madisonville, at a traffic safety checkpoint on US 41 approximately 4 miles south of Nortonville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

ll bean

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2012
Trooper Mcgehee is busting all of the doper. U go Mcgehee clean up this town.

j_e_s_s_e

“You Need A”

Since: Jan 12

Government Program

#2 Jan 31, 2012
We need more arrests, we need our women to have nice breasts, we need to keep our belongings in a locked chest, we need to rest, we need to study so we can take a test, we need to take a trip out west, we need a fat woman with nice breasts on her chest that we can take out west, we need a government program...
Anonymous

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2012
That girl will NEVER LEARN
Nortonville, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2012
i heard she narced on some people a few years ago. i guess karma's a [email protected]!!! LMFAO
jennifer

Herndon, VA

#6 Jan 31, 2012
Im glad all you people have such wonderful lives that you can sit back and bash someone. This women needs help and rehab. I know majority of people don't drive around with anhydrous but you shouldn't throw stones at glass houses. We are all God's children and he loves us no matter what we do. God doesn't judge so what gives all of you the right too?
Nortonville, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2012
not judging, just stating FACTS!
jennifer

Herndon, VA

#8 Jan 31, 2012
karma wrote:
not judging, just stating FACTS!
Doesnt justify that your talking about someone that did something that doesn't effect you what so ever. people in this town really need a wake up call. They should worry about themselves then others. No one is perfect.
Heynow

Madisonville, KY

#9 Jan 31, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesnt justify that your talking about someone that did something that doesn't effect you what so ever. people in this town really need a wake up call. They should worry about themselves then others. No one is perfect.
How does that not effect us taxpayers that have to pay to keep her in jail or prison?
jennifer

Herndon, VA

#10 Jan 31, 2012
Heynow wrote:
<quoted text>How does that not effect us taxpayers that have to pay to keep her in jail or prison?
In that aspect it does. But her actual charge and using the word karma is judgmental which ever way you want to look at it!
Hmmm

United States

#12 Jan 31, 2012
It doesn't affect us that she was driving under the influence? What if she had hit my car and injured or killed me and my kids? What If my teenage son was driving and she hit and killed him????? Yeah DUI affects more than just the person driving! Im just glad she was caught before she hurt someone!!!
Ashton Nichole

White House, TN

#13 Mar 15, 2012
Hey r u single
Solaris

Saint Charles, KY

#14 Mar 15, 2012
Is who single?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nortonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reporting Unethical Behavior 2 hr promise to you 21
Parents who choose gf bf or spouses over their ... (Apr '12) 14 hr Jesus 21
Haha I'm free 14 hr Just Sayn 2
Kellie Burnes Hammonds (Jul '16) 20 hr Loyaltyisnow 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Wed Tea Party Patriot 664
Cody Wayne (Mar '12) Mar 18 link 4
Sorrels Mar 15 OutlawWomen15 2

Nortonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nortonville Mortgages