cujo cat in nortonville
whatinthe

Oak Grove, KY

#1 Jul 2, 2012
A cat attacked my kids today and tonight while walking to my car, the same cat came running out and attacked me.I was not wearing shoes and it tore my foot and ankle up! I jumped in my car and it jumped on the hood and tried to get in! Crazy cujo cat! watch your backs! ha!
momo

Madisonville, KY

#2 Jul 4, 2012
lol
honkeytonken

Versailles, KY

#3 Aug 24, 2012
Well that cat is in snortonville. Its probably a meth-a-morphic cat. Part Meth and Morphine cat. I thought I seen it walking down W.Pine street. It had real black don king hair due with no teeth. It was walking on its to behind legs. It kept saying friends with benefits. Its brians play mate even though some try to stop it from spreading like a desease in the community while trying to contain it out side before it gets a chance to get another victum. while Brian Emerson has lots of kritters in and out of his house like that. Wait till you see his marjua-a-delalya cat. Part mar-ajuana and delalya. It is errotic as hell. As long as you give it prescription pills and litttle bit of smoke. That thing will turn tricks. It will lay their passeed out while up use a pumped up vibrating dildo on it. If those kritters ever bite you or have sex with you. You may end up with cancer! It gets brian and his secret buddies Chris and Martha Almond off while their kids are at home alone. I guess thats why Martha and Chris are trying to get their own meds and mental checks. If you see them in that little blue tracker at Brians or etc,look out. They may eat you alive like up in smoke-cheecks and chong movie. They may turn in to lizzard. Then you may get cancer. One of them now is cancerious and the black don king hair due cat is at the cancer cat's side. You have to say thats a sure way to be friends wit bene's.
up in smoke

Ripley, TN

#4 Aug 26, 2012
Be careful around those cats anf folks!
whatinthe

Pewee Valley, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2012
I moved back to Louisville.The cujo cat/meth-a-morphic cat was enough for me!
julia

Versailles, KY

#6 Oct 2, 2012
honkeytonken wrote:
Well that cat is in snortonville. Its probably a meth-a-morphic cat. Part Meth and Morphine cat. I thought I seen it walking down W.Pine street. It had real black don king hair due with no teeth. It was walking on its to behind legs. It kept saying friends with benefits. Its brians play mate even though some try to stop it from spreading like a desease in the community while trying to contain it out side before it gets a chance to get another victum. while Brian Emerson has lots of kritters in and out of his house like that. Wait till you see his marjua-a-delalya cat. Part mar-ajuana and delalya. It is errotic as hell. As long as you give it prescription pills and litttle bit of smoke. That thing will turn tricks. It will lay their passeed out while up use a pumped up vibrating dildo on it. If those kritters ever bite you or have sex with you. You may end up with cancer! It gets brian and his secret buddies Chris and Martha Almond off while their kids are at home alone. I guess thats why Martha and Chris are trying to get their own meds and mental checks. If you see them in that little blue tracker at Brians or etc,look out. They may eat you alive like up in smoke-cheecks and chong movie. They may turn in to lizzard. Then you may get cancer. One of them now is cancerious and the black don king hair due cat is at the cancer cat's side. You have to say thats a sure way to be friends wit bene's.
rb come on quit why your ahead buddy you just mad cause a man with a vibrator has your woman and you dont,and martha and chris are good people you guys have no ideal what you are talking about
dramatactics

Versailles, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2012
honkeytonken wrote:
ok everyone you can tell this is a jealous man cause a girl done left his ass thats why hes talking about people i bet you dont even know them and this rb character keeps coming up your the same one wwho messes with kids get off here no wonder that girl dont want you and wants a cancer or a pill for that matter its better than being with you
Bryan

Ripley, TN

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Sounds like a nortonville country song! She really is an alley cat that always keeps cumming to my house out of desperation for pills
Merry Christmas

Ripley, TN

#9 Dec 15, 2012
funny stuff there Rb
teddie

Ripley, TN

#10 Dec 17, 2012
nobody would touch Carrie with a 100,000,000 foot long pole she is disgusting and so is Arbie for all I care they can both rot in a big ole pile of Bryons snot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nortonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best comedy- fireproof 1 hr theman 5
Keith D. from Tyson 1 hr BreBre 3
TruTV Bait Car Is RACIST (Sep '11) 4 hr Honky 173
Wonderful weekend with my amazing man 8 hr Some honesty for ... 15
Cori Ezell anyone know her? She been in a relat... 11 hr Dum as always 6
bchc 12 hr Jason 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 12 hr Fire Eater 837

Nortonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nortonville Mortgages