N.A.R.C.C.>Not Afraid to Report Crime...

N.A.R.C.C.>Not Afraid to Report Crime/Corruption...Make a Difference

Posted in the Nortonville Forum

Since: Dec 09

Nortonville, KY

#1 Dec 31, 2009
For the past few years I've been very vocal about the drug and klan activity in our area. I've noticed the one thing they have that we(people who want to make a good difference)have is organization. Members of the klan, people who are involved with drugs, stay in close contact with each other. They are an entity. We are scattered about, all wanting the same things, no drugs, no hatred. When I talk about klan, I talk about their actions. You're own personal belief is yours, as is theirs, my problem is they act on theirs, I believe, in negative ways. Children are being influenced to grow up hating. Hate and violence only breeds, more hatred and more violence. You can disagree without hatred. You can disagree without violence. Without terror. I've learned a lot about the klan in our area from personal experiences. I don't want them or their sympathizers, of which I believe are significant numbers, to be influencing our children to grow up with hate. To grow up to be a "homegrown terrorist."
As for the drug problem. I use to be in that world. I was for a long time. By the Grace of God, I was saved from it and myself. Now I choose to fight drugs. I have reported drug activity and will continue to do so. By doing nothing, by hiding groups like the klan, and the drug problem will only continue to get worse. We have got to stop hiding. We have to stop being afraid to do the right thing, and teach our children from an early age that doing the right thing, IS the right thing.
If you feel the same way I do, and want to make a good difference, step up. If we do not get into this fight now, our children will someday. I'd rather the fight be mine, not my childs. What if they lose?
Thank you and God Bless You

Since: Dec 09

Nortonville, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2009
LisaSatterfield wrote:
For the past few years I've been very vocal about the drug and klan activity in our area. I've noticed the one thing they have that we(people who want to make a good difference)have is organization. Members of the klan, people who are involved with drugs, stay in close contact with each other. They are an entity. We are scattered about, all wanting the same things, no drugs, no hatred. When I talk about klan, I talk about their actions. You're own personal belief is yours, as is theirs, my problem is they act on theirs, I believe, in negative ways. Children are being influenced to grow up hating. Hate and violence only breeds, more hatred and more violence. You can disagree without hatred. You can disagree without violence. Without terror. I've learned a lot about the klan in our area from personal experiences. I don't want them or their sympathizers, of which I believe are significant numbers, to be influencing our children to grow up with hate. To grow up to be a "homegrown terrorist."
As for the drug problem. I use to be in that world. I was for a long time. By the Grace of God, I was saved from it and myself. Now I choose to fight drugs. I have reported drug activity and will continue to do so. By doing nothing, by hiding groups like the klan, and the drug problem will only continue to get worse. We have got to stop hiding. We have to stop being afraid to do the right thing, and teach our children from an early age that doing the right thing, IS the right thing.
If you feel the same way I do, and want to make a good difference, step up. If we do not get into this fight now, our children will someday. I'd rather the fight be mine, not my childs. What if they lose?
Thank you and God Bless You
correction>the thing they have that we DONT is organization.
Ha ha

United States

#3 Oct 17, 2010
RAT!!! Mind your own business!!!
dorf

Madisonville, KY

#4 Oct 17, 2010
snitches get stiches
Hehe

Estherville, IA

#5 Nov 14, 2010
Snitches are Bitches that end up in Ditches!!!
Rattattattat

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Feb 29, 2012
Don't break the law, and you won't get in trouble. Mess with ME, I'll tell the po-po EVERYTHING!!
NARCC

United States

#7 Jul 24, 2012
Ha ha wrote:
I would if they would mind there's and stay away from me.
NARCC

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2012
Ha ha wrote:
Most people around here rat each other out. I don't have to.
NARCC

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2012
dorf wrote:
snitches get stiches
I trust God, He's with me and you don't scare us
down home cook n

Somerset, KY

#10 Aug 18, 2012
Its sad that their are so many on pain pills. There are some that get people addicted and then make them come back for more. I did nt realize how many people are trapped in Mr pill good or etc. Once you go over that line,its hard to get back. Its hard to prove some one is selling or giving pills for sexual favors. I heard of lots of activity in snortonville. From W. pine to lake to old 41. Pray all will get help. It not only hurts the person, but the persons family and friends.
carrie

Ripley, TN

#11 Sep 27, 2012
Arbie again
glass house

United States

#12 Dec 6, 2012
down home cook n wrote:
Its sad that their are so many on pain pills. There are some that get people addicted and then make them come back for more. I did nt realize how many people are trapped in Mr pill good or etc. Once you go over that line,its hard to get back. Its hard to prove some one is selling or giving pills for sexual favors. I heard of lots of activity in snortonville. From W. pine to lake to old 41. Pray all will get help. It not only hurts the person, but the persons family and friends.
Doesn't giving pills for sexual favors come under term "prostitution"? Isn't prostitution still a crime in Kentucky? I hear Nortonville is the place to go to find paid/trade sex, why isn't the law looking into it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nortonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madisonville Adult Prom 11 min thor 2
Mee wants to see meme 1 hr WhatGoesAround 6
Mr. Chad Lynch 1 hr Ladd 1
Money money money 3 hr girlalwaysforgotten 4
Uber 4 hr Honky 2
It won't ever be 7 hr Advice 2
I messed up 7 hr Help 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nortonville Mortgages