WARNING

Corydon, IN

#1 Jun 25, 2008
I have gotten the call from VINE(Victim Identification and Notification Everyday). The warning system for victims from the prison. Ty Gaston Has been released from custody TODAY. He was let out of prison early about a month ago and was on Home Incarceration. He was supposed to be monitored until September but they let him off of Home Incarceration early too.
You can see his record with Hopkins county Jail by going to the following website , then push the yellow “current inmates button:….then “UNCHECK the “current inmates only button” and look up GASTON.
http://www.hopkinscountyjail.com/top_banner.h...

Also you can see his prison record at the following web site
http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/ioffres.a...

Feel free to look up anyone from Hopkins county .

If you have had any problems, or been threatened by this man write my email truth24u@yahoo.com

Please don’t let anyone else get hurt!!!!

Since: Mar 09

madisonville,ky

#2 Apr 4, 2009
WARNING wrote:
I have gotten the call from VINE(Victim Identification and Notification Everyday). The warning system for victims from the prison. Ty Gaston Has been released from custody TODAY. He was let out of prison early about a month ago and was on Home Incarceration. He was supposed to be monitored until September but they let him off of Home Incarceration early too.
You can see his record with Hopkins county Jail by going to the following website , then push the yellow “current inmates button:….then “UNCHECK the “current inmates only button” and look up GASTON.
http://www.hopkinscountyjail.com/top_banner.h...
Also you can see his prison record at the following web site
http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/ioffres.a...
Feel free to look up anyone from Hopkins county .
If you have had any problems, or been threatened by this man write my email truth24u@yahoo.com
Please don’t let anyone else get hurt!!!!
From what i have read..about anything you write about..you only seem to single out certain people..You said and i quote(Please don’t let anyone else get hurt!!!!)..so answer me this..have you been hurt by this man?..and who made you judge and jury over ANYONE or ANYTHING!
It seems to me that if he did his time..and was released then you have no right to say anything ..unless you are the one that was hurt or he did something to you!..and do you not think that the system works sometimes and when the debt is paid then why do people like you keep trying to collect the same debt over and over.Not once did i see where you wrote anything about who he hurt or what he did and how he might hurt simeone else...And if you are ..or (claim) to be a christian..does this man not deserve to be forgiven like you would deserve to be forgiven..? or are you mightier than GOD..
I am so glad that when judgment day arrives..YOU WILL NOT BE THE JUDGE!And also the bible says we are forgiven by the way we forgive..
So how do you sleep at night..after passing YOUR judgement on the ones that you have...
You have more anger than anything and you seem to know how everyone should be treated..so why dont you run for judge?
i am 54 years old..and have done some things in my past that i would never do again..and i love the lord with all my heart..and when i was saved..at a church in st.sharles..if everyone had the same feelings for me that you have for some..then i would have never came to know the lord.I trulie believe that the majority of people change..and learn and grow after their mistakes..and god loves me and (ty gaston),,JUST as much as he does you...Life is a long long learning experience..and most of us dont make the same mistakes over and over again.But then god doesent point a finger..he holds out loving arms to hold us close..and protect us..so..if most of us would worry as much about ourselves as wwe did someone else.......hmmm...well what does that tell you??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nortonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
447 S Seminary St 48 min ASample 3
You Deserve It! 5 hr too easy 3
Prove 2 Years Of Going Strong 10 hr Observethis 13
Tabitha Alexander? 12 hr Blackberry 1
Remember 16 hr Remember 5
Can I be fired? 17 hr Recovering 6
Bald is Not So Beauriful 17 hr Single Dad 9

Nortonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Nortonville Mortgages