wondering

Whiting, IN

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Does anybody know anything about him?
rena

Dunmor, KY

#2 Jul 22, 2012
I heard he was walking the roads and in black and had his head phones in so didn't hear the car coming and they accidentally ran him over and they thought it was a deer and they went back to look and it was isaac I dont personally know him I talked to him a couple times he was a great kids
Kristi Wilkerson

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2012
Isaac was crossing the road on his way home from work. There are lights in the area. I'm his mom.
rena

Dunmor, KY

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Im sorry ma'am for your loss He was a great kid Weve been praying for yall I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway

Since: Aug 12

United States

#5 Aug 13, 2012
@Rena, we appreciate your thoughts and prayers. No offense, just wanted everyone to have the right information.
Zero00

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 29, 2012
Who killed him?

Since: Sep 12

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2012
caleb driver
Isaac Wilkerson

Mustang, OK

#8 Sep 7, 2013
I'm honestly a little freaked out, my name is Isaac Lee Wilkerson and I'm 17 years old born on June 6, 1996. I'm sorry for your loss, but I was curious so find other Isaac Wilkerson's around. I'm sure he was a good kid/man.
Savannah

Dearborn, MI

#9 May 13, 2016
He was one of my greatest friends and I constantly think about him and how he brightened up my days and how much I miss having him around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nortonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't some people tip at Sonic? (Aug '11) 48 min oh yea 375
why do blacks have to feel so entitled? (Mar '15) 1 hr oh yea 44
fu ck chunk light 1 hr oh yea 2
Laura Rodgers single?? 1 hr oh yea 6
Lynsey Patterson 2 hr RebelYell1279 2
James Miller (Jun '12) 9 hr The real truth 81
Blayde Weaver (Sep '11) 11 hr relativity 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nortonville Mortgages