Snake Handling Church In Nebo

Snake Handling Church In Nebo

Posted in the Nortonville Forum

“Obey Mark 16:18”

Since: Mar 12

Nebo KY

#1 Mar 26, 2012
I am the pastor of, CLEAR CREEK FULL GOSPEL CHURCH IN JESUS, In Nebo ky. i would like to invite everywho reads this to come to church sunday APRIL 1ST at 10:30 AM. here is a video of how my services will be.
&fe ature=related
hmmm

Spirit Lake, IA

#2 Mar 27, 2012
i thought snake handling was illegal

“Obey Mark 16:18”

Since: Mar 12

Nebo KY

#3 Mar 27, 2012
hmmm wrote:
i thought snake handling was illegal
It's protected under freedom of religion. every state that has laws against snake handling in religious services never gets a conviction. the freedom of religion in the constitution allows any one to believe and worship the way they please.
hmmm

Spirit Lake, IA

#4 Apr 7, 2012
I will have to look into that. pretty sure its illegal. But I will check it out. So, what is snake handling supposed to be about anyway? just curious
hmmm

Spirit Lake, IA

#5 Apr 7, 2012
The Revised Statutes of Kentucky. In title XL, Chapter 437, a section labled "offenses against Public Peace" section 437.060 specifically outlaws religious snake handling. The section states "Any person who displays, handles, or uses any kind of reptile in connection with any religious service or gathering shall be fined not less than fifty dollars ($50) nor more than one hundred dollars ($100). guess its illegal. God tells us to obey the laws of the land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nortonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christie harlan 2 hr Rooster run 3
School is in 4 hr Rooster run 3
~*~ Last Post Wins~*~ (Aug '11) 4 hr Rooster run 4,582
Retarded kids with sub par parents 5 hr Rooster run 10
Stephanie Hill 6 hr Rooster run 9
Heathers Evans Clark 10 hr Dumb is dumb 6
milf 12 hr one-eyed jake 5

Nortonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance