|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

wooow wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my another grammar nazi! I spent maybe 30 seconds typing that. I know the difference between you're & your they're there & their. My phone auto corrects. Aren't you supposedly a christian? I do think jesus would frown upon your behavior and name calling.*I* give religion a bad name? Haha that's hilarious! Look at yourself! Calling someone a pathetic piece of crap, skanks (that is not a real word, which is not grammatically correct btw mr/ms picky) & that muslims only exist in the middle east? Don't believe christians are supposed to judge & love they neighbor. Have you wore polyester lately??? Ate vegetables from a mixed garden? I mean come on. You ALL are giving your own religion a bad name. If this is what becoming christ-like is like, forget it. Hypocrite. All I did was aggravate you a little, and your nice little church put on show goes out the window..... M
Hail Mary, full of grace. No, I have not "worn" polyester lately? You must have, and it must be irritating your crack. Hypo crack.
I am laughing

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Wow - by david responding with what he did really shows the type of person he is - A COMPLETE JOKE!
Amazed

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

I am laughing wrote:
Wow - by david responding with what he did really shows the type of person he is - A COMPLETE JOKE!
no you all are the jokes!!!!Nothing better to do than post lies about someone you have probably never even met.So sad I really feel sorry for your pathetic lives.I had been hearing about all this and couldn't help but reading some it!!!!Get a life,move out of your mom's basement maybe then you'll see how hard it is to run a business especially with a landlord like the hunnicutts!!!!
screwed

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Pedro is the dirtyest man ever. Somebody is gonna kill him some day
insider

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

I have to say the entire business is a joke. They try to blame everyone else for their failure. Truth is the power is off because they wouldn't pay their bills. Just like they wouldn't pay their employees. And they are Christians as much as my cats are...So sick of them blaming the Hunnicutts. They had the lease in the building, that makes them responsible for the power. If they had an I.Q. higher than their shoe size and an honest bone in their body, they wouldn't be in the shape they are in.
My two cents

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Ya know, I really think that Kloud 9 would get more support if they would just shut their mouths. When they get on this site or on Facebook and say the things they've said, it only makes them look worse. I was actually a supporter of Kloud 9 in the beginning....but now, after what I've seen them say directly, I wouldn't spend a dime of my money on their multiple businesses. I understand that you want to update your customers on the status of your business, but you should not be trashing them...especially since you claim to be Christians. I am beginning to think that you are only spouting off on Facebook because you want to pull the wool over everyone's eyes as well as gain a few tactics or ideas from people. You are grasping at straws! You want to play dirty by lying about things and that is just not going to work at all. Sugarcoat it all you want, wrong is wrong. Whether you are doing this for God or not, He still calls the shots and He doesn't like ugly...just remember that!
I don't care what you have done in your past. I have a past too. But when you lie and hide behind religion, you are blaspheming God yourself. Nothing Christian-like about that!
You are claiming to be the victims but in reality, it's the owners who are being screwed. You've neglected to pay your share of the bills which means that is on their shoulders, not yours. You've broken your lease which means they have lost money by letting you have your business there. While you were fiddle-farting around pretending you knew how to run a business, they could've had other people leasing that space who would've actually been generating some money.
Just face it, you've let your supporters and customers down....it happens. Running a business is a lot of hard work and maybe you guys didn't know what you were getting yourself in to. Own your part and move on. We are all sick of hearing your lies and seeing your rants on Facebook.
The owners of that building are very highly respected people in this area. That family has helped the community more than you could imagine. This is not their first rodeo so be prepared to go home with your tails tucked between your legs.
screwed

Brevard, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

If you were in their shoes you would be pissed too
Interested

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

I was just on your website and looking at all you offer. what a nice place. I wont too sign up. I am excited about this new gym and can't wait to see it for the first time with my own very eyes. The prices are excellent and the faculty looks amazing. I will be up there tommarrow to get the ball rolling.
Get Go

Big Stone Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

This place was doomed from the get go. They announced a dozen times, "Check back this week for this, this, and this" only for the week to come and go. That included everything from the website, to class times, to the opening date, to the menu, to the hours.

Then, they filled the place with Hard Rock's old equipment. Hell, it was old when Hard Rock had it. Those are good looking floors they have there but a damn shame that the equipment surrounding them is 15+ years old.

A gym this size will NEVER be successful in Wise County until someone purchases a national franchise and puts it in. I.E. Anytime Fitness, etc. There are enough people in Wise County to sustain it but it has to have some ass behind it.

Running a business atop a soapbox will do only thing - ostracize patrons. Plain and simple. If you want a religious forum and to change the world I suggest your next pursuit be a church. Please, for the love of God, put it in another county.
Rain Cloud

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Conveniently they called it a gym until they got everyones money. Then they started calling it a ministry.
wooow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Wackopackottahere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hail Mary, full of grace. No, I have not "worn" polyester lately? You must have, and it must be irritating your crack. Hypo crack.
You are the one acting all high & mighty I'm doing nothing but pointing out your own religion that you cannot even follow. Have you even read the bible? & yes i can wear polyester! Cause im not christian. I can pretty much do whatever my heart desires! But im a GOOD person that doesn't judge, wouldnt drown if it rained, doesnt brag about my wealth & nice cars (cause the hunnicuts aint the only rich family in this area) Im PROUD of my hick accent its part of where i came from. I go to my grandmothers church all the time & volunteer those lil ladies help EVERYONE not a select few. I buy brand new crap & take it to the hope house. My family pays single moms bills that were refused by local churches because they were not members/families. What have all you good christians done lately!? You all need reality checks don't care if my english is perfect on topix or not so much more important things than spellchecking this lol get lives do what your religion says that you are all so desperately clinging too
FYI

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

David from Kloud 9 wrote:
I would like to thank all of you for being my fan club, I look so forward to getting on here just to see how much of your time I have consumed. You guys are great, keep up the good work of digging up my past, as long as your in my past I don't have to worry about seeing you in my future. Catch you guys tomorrow night.
WE ARE NOT YOUR FAN CLUB!! YOU ARE THE DEVIL!!!!!! YOU ADMITTED YOUR DRUG USE AND YOUR CRIMINAL RECORDS ARE A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD!!! SO -----IF YOU DEFRAUD ONE PERSON IN THIS KLOUD 9 FIASCO, YOU MAY HAVE TO GO TO PRISON BECAUSE YOU HAVE 55 CONVICTIONS OF GRAND LARENCY, FORGERY AND UTTERING! RELIGION IS THE LAST REFUGE OF A SCOUNDREL!!!
George Hunnicutt

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

For a lot of reasons, I don’t believe it is ever a good idea to plaster your business all over a public forum. I have ignored this circus and the one on Facebook. That has been very easy for me since I don’t read or post on them anyway. But I have friends, family and employees that have been very upset by what has gone on. That can’t be helped. People largely believe what they are predisposed to believe, and I haven’t lost a minute’s sleep over this fiasco.
But now, I have been told, someone on this forum has predicted that someday someone will kill me. There is a lot of misinformation posted here; and a lot of folks are making astute but inaccurate guesses about what has transpired. My first inclination is still to ignore all this on the principle that it is none of their business. But this loose talk about me getting killed makes me think that perhaps I should hold my nose and try to cool things down by injecting some facts into this mess.
The following is the text of a note that will be faxed to the Jessees this morning. I still feel badly about plastering private business all over the internet and it is against my better judgment, but the Jessees have gone to great pains to do so, and I feel they have opened the door.

I'll have to post it on another one or more posts, as I have just learned there is a limit to the size of posts.

George “Pedro” Hunnicutt
George Hunnicutt

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

…………………………
May 16, 7:11 PM
TO:
Eva M. Jessee
David R. Jessee
Mr. & Mrs. Jessee:
You were recently allowed access to the premises at 925 Park Avenue to begin preliminary cleanup and minor alterations in contemplation of entering into a lease for the purposes of operating a gym.
You then bypassed all but the most preliminary lease negotiations (you have not so much as given us your mailing address) and apparently began, without our knowledge or consent, to conduct business as if you were a tenant in good standing.
After several weeks of unsuccessful efforts on our part to get you to sit down and finalize the lease terms and conditions, we elected not to enter into a lease or any other landlord-tenant relationship with you. This decision applies to all the several names you have used and attempted to conduct business under after the fact, including but not limited to Eva M. or David R. Jessee and/or Kloud 9 and/or Light the Night Ministry and/or King's Kids Day Care and/or any affiliated entity. This was due to your failure to finalize lease negotiations, the appearance that your enterprise is not financially sound, your abuse of the premises resulting in damage to woodwork, etc., and your performance of unworkmanlike, unsound and unapproved changes and additions to the premises. Also a very big factor was your sudden transition from the stated purpose of a gym that might have an occasional Christian concert to an alleged “ministry”. We believe this was a scheme to bypass the fact that the premises cannot be brought into compliance with Virginia’s licensing requirements for a daycare center by securing an “exemption for religious organizations”. As a “ministry”, you demanded to control and interfere with the legal activities of existing and contemplated future tenants of the shopping center, and we could not permit that to happen. We are actually doing you a favor. You either don’t realize it or won’t acknowledge it, but based upon our extensive business knowledge and experience, we have no doubt that you are in the process of going broke. The decent and most profitable thing for you to do is to quit now before you do your customers, employees and creditors the disservice of accumulating any more obligations you cannot meet. And we also have no interest in having a tenant who cannot pay the rent.
Your reaction to this was to falsely allege that a lease already existed and demand that we pay you large sums of money to get you to leave. When this attempt failed, you attempted to punish us by posting false and derogatory allegations about us on computer-based forums and to attempt to generate adverse publicity with TV media by staging what appears from all accounts to have been a stunningly unsuccessful “protest” in our parking lot.
Now that you have conducted your landlord-bashing and media circus on Facebook and other local forums and trespassed upon our parking lot for the expressed purpose of libeling us, I will “turn the other cheek” and repeat to you yet again what I told you the day I informed you we would not give you a lease:
If and when you vacate the premises, taking with you all you brought when you came, leaving all that does not belong to you and leaving behind no refuse or damage, we will refund the deposit you paid when we initiated our abortive negotiations.
We try to be ever mindful of a lesson our father went to some pains to teach us: There is no profit in vengeance. Perhaps that is a lesson you and your church might reflect upon one day.
This offer will not remain open indefinitely. We will shortly initiate legal proceedings to remove you from the property.
George Hunnicutt, Joseph Hunnicutt
George Hunnicutt

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

I tried to post this first, but for some reason, it didn't "take"
For a lot of reasons, I don’t believe it is ever a good idea to plaster your business all over a public forum. I have ignored this circus and the one on Facebook. That has been very easy for me since I don’t read or post on them anyway. But I have friends, family and employees that have been very upset by what has gone on. That can’t be helped. People largely believe what they are predisposed to believe, and I haven’t lost a minute’s sleep over this fiasco.

But now, I have been told, someone on this forum has predicted that someday someone will kill me. There is a lot of misinformation posted here; and a lot of folks are making astute but inaccurate guesses about what has transpired. My first inclination is still to ignore all this on the principle that it is none of their business. But this loose talk about me getting killed makes me think that perhaps I should hold my nose and try to cool things down by injecting some facts into this mess.

The following is the text of a note that will be faxed to the Jessees this morning. I still feel badly about plastering private business all over the internet and this is against my better judgment to do so, but the Jessees have gone to great pains to do so, and I feel they have opened the door.

George “Pedro” Hunnicutt
AMEN

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

George Hunnicutt wrote:
…………………………
May 16, 7:11 PM
TO:
Eva M. Jessee
David R. Jessee
Mr. & Mrs. Jessee:
You were recently allowed access to the premises at 925 Park Avenue to begin preliminary cleanup and minor alterations in contemplation of entering into a lease for the purposes of operating a gym.
You then bypassed all but the most preliminary lease negotiations (you have not so much as given us your mailing address) and apparently began, without our knowledge or consent, to conduct business as if you were a tenant in good standing.
After several weeks of unsuccessful efforts on our part to get you to sit down and finalize the lease terms and conditions, we elected not to enter into a lease or any other landlord-tenant relationship with you. This decision applies to all the several names you have used and attempted to conduct business under after the fact, including but not limited to Eva M. or David R. Jessee and/or Kloud 9 and/or Light the Night Ministry and/or King's Kids Day Care and/or any affiliated entity. This was due to your failure to finalize lease negotiations, the appearance that your enterprise is not financially sound, your abuse of the premises resulting in damage to woodwork, etc., and your performance of unworkmanlike, unsound and unapproved changes and additions to the premises. Also a very big factor was your sudden transition from the stated purpose of a gym that might have an occasional Christian concert to an alleged “ministry”. We believe this was a scheme to bypass the fact that the premises cannot be brought into compliance with Virginia’s licensing requirements for a daycare center by securing an “exemption for religious organizations”. As a “ministry”, you demanded to control and interfere with the legal activities of existing and contemplated future tenants of the shopping center, and we could not permit that to happen. We are actually doing you a favor. You either don’t realize it or won’t acknowledge it, but based upon our extensive business knowledge and experience, we have no doubt that you are in the process of going broke. The decent and most profitable thing for you to do is to quit now before you do your customers, employees and creditors the disservice of accumulating any more obligations you cannot meet. And we also have no interest in having a tenant who cannot pay the rent.
Your reaction to this was to falsely allege that a lease already existed and demand that we pay you large sums of money to get you to leave. When this attempt failed, you attempted to punish us by posting false and derogatory allegations about us on computer-based forums and to attempt to generate adverse publicity with TV media by staging what appears from all accounts to have been a stunningly unsuccessful “protest” in our parking lot.
Now that you have conducted your landlord-bashing and media circus on Facebook and other local forums and trespassed upon our parking lot for the expressed purpose of libeling us, I will “turn the other cheek” and repeat to you yet again what I told you the day I informed you we would not give you a lease:
If and when you vacate the premises, taking with you all you brought when you came, leaving all that does not belong to you and leaving behind no refuse or damage, we will refund the deposit you paid when we initiated our abortive negotiations.
We try to be ever mindful of a lesson our father went to some pains to teach us: There is no profit in vengeance. Perhaps that is a lesson you and your church might reflect upon one day.
This offer will not remain open indefinitely. We will shortly initiate legal proceedings to remove you from the property.
George Hunnicutt, Joseph Hunnicutt
AMEN TO THAT
Wackopackottaher e

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

George Hunnicutt wrote:
I tried to post this first, but for some reason, it didn't "take"
The following is the text of a note that will be faxed to the Jessees this morning. I still feel badly about plastering private business all over the internet and this is against my better judgment to do so, but the Jessees have gone to great pains to do so, and I feel they have opened the door.
George “Pedro” Hunnicutt
Dear Mr. Hunnicutt - the post appeared, and once again, you have behaved as the gentleman you are. You are the epitome' of what it takes to make this world a better place. God Bless You.
secret

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

oh yeah, the hunnicutts are such great people they can't even get along with each other because everyone of them are GREEDY GOLD DIGGERS!
secret

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Also, George "PEDRO" has been throwing his weight around over at River Front Seafood while wife brags to everyone there how rich they are by stealing from the poor man.....
Wackopackottaher e

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

secret wrote:
oh yeah, the hunnicutts are such great people they can't even get along with each other because everyone of them are GREEDY GOLD DIGGERS!
Are they, the Hunnicutts, taking anything from you? Jealous? Why do you care? What have you done for your community lately? What have you done to improve the economy of Wise County and Norton? Don't be such a nasty person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jade Thompson (Mar '12) 1 hr Wore out hoe 18
needing extra money come see me at walmart 2 hr Georgetown 1
Charlie Bolling 4 hr Charliejohndoug 5
norton walmart Aug 19 jiburton 1
red subaru Aug 17 curious 1
Billy Lusk Aug 15 bleck 3
all the fat lesbians around lately . Aug 15 wondering 7

Search the Norton Forum:
•••
•••