whats Kloud 9?
just asking

Tucker, GA

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Is the day care certified? They r begging for things on facebook
Crazy

Norton, VA

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Who would leave their kids there??? I would be scared to leave my children there.
i heard

Tucker, GA

#6 Apr 8, 2013
They are some people who use to work at camp bethel??
THATSFUNNY

Jonesville, VA

#7 Apr 9, 2013
They are Krazy (and yes I spelled it with a K) people. They got a Church, Gym , HairSalon , Dermatologist, and a Day care, goodwill, the list goes on and on. When they done it THEY DONE IT. What kills me is the facts that they are attention whores. A business or a legit business don't beg for this or that. Its funny how all of the people you tell or warn to stay away still go to the gym or like it on facebook. Its almost like they want to be a cult. Just don't drink the Kool-Aid.
just asking

Tucker, GA

#8 Apr 9, 2013
i heard wrote:
Pretty sure no association with camp bethel.
gymguy

Knoxville, TN

#9 Apr 9, 2013
They have weird hours and a dress code too...I'll pass
just asking

Tucker, GA

#10 Apr 9, 2013
How can u open a daycare facility with no beds, cots, toys??? Are these workers certified with the state? Background checks? Drug screens?
Its me

Wise, VA

#11 Apr 10, 2013
Couple of people that used to work at camp bethel, not anymore
i heard wrote:
whoa there

Wise, VA

#12 Apr 10, 2013
just asking wrote:
How can u open a daycare facility with no beds, cots, toys??? Are these workers certified with the state? Background checks? Drug screens?
maybe cause its religious, do they get outta those rules?
just asking

Tucker, GA

#13 Apr 10, 2013
whoa there wrote:
<quoted text>maybe cause its religious, do they get outta those rules?
Religious or not, shouldn't matter. State regs are state regs. I guess we will see how it goes. Supposed to open Monday I hear
ssue

Wise, VA

#14 Apr 11, 2013
just asking wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious or not, shouldn't matter. State regs are state regs. I guess we will see how it goes. Supposed to open Monday I hear
relig exempt don't get inspected except in beginning. Both my kids went to camp bethel and it had regular inspections. Theres alot of stuff you have to prove bfore you open, either way, exempt or not. Just seems a little 'fly by night' to me-- K9, not dcare itself as i know couple of girls working there, and they know what they're doing. I'd still worry a little as a parent tho.
haha

Cherokee, NC

#15 Apr 11, 2013
I agree I would not leave my kids there. And don't you have to be ordained as a preacher??? Yes I do believe you do.
ssue

Wise, VA

#16 Apr 13, 2013
haha wrote:
I agree I would not leave my kids there. And don't you have to be ordained as a preacher??? Yes I do believe you do.
I noticed now theyre doing background checks, etc. Its not as easy as just saying "lets open a daycare center" and then doing it.
Sassy

Peoria, AZ

#17 Apr 13, 2013
Well looks like they have opened everthing except a DOG GROOMING area !!!!But I have heard and read some bad stuff about this place and I Love my animals too much to even take them there to be groomed !!! Now block this if you can !!!
A Colminer

Big Stone Gap, VA

#18 Apr 13, 2013
Some sick people
a question

Tucker, GA

#19 Apr 13, 2013
Sassy wrote:
Well looks like they have opened everthing except a DOG GROOMING area !!!!But I have heard and read some bad stuff about this place and I Love my animals too much to even take them there to be groomed !!! Now block this if you can !!!
Like?
Opinion

Norton, VA

#20 Apr 14, 2013
I have never used a daycare service. If I had to use one I would background check the people running it first.
HUD

Jonesville, VA

#23 Apr 16, 2013
Kommander wrote:
I liked when they wrote on facebook about the welfare checks during that snow storm
They get that too. slack asses
insider

Wise, VA

#24 Apr 16, 2013
Church??????? check out her Prophetic Ministry website.........www.propheticr ains.com........oh well hell aint crowded.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brunette in White Tundra 2 hr Vose 6
Jason Winkle 3 hr It is what it is 1
What is ppls opinion of Jason Winkle? 19 hr Tiffany Jones 2
Sasha Issacs? Fri Gabbygal 26
Sherill Duncan 5th grade teacher abandoned her ... Fri Alexa 1
Lieing A&& MEN (Mar '16) Fri Ho advice 39
What does everyone think of Becky Vanover and f... (Dec '12) Fri Really 12

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance