First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sum1whoknows

Roanoke, VA

#21 Mar 2, 2011
does good work? yeah right, if you want to have to hire sum1 to cum in and fix it after he leave then call him, i know some people that he did work 4 and it looked awful. they had to have there brothers come in a redo it and were gonna take him to court to get there money back. and about the underage girls, if its not true than why does he brag about it. gues he thinks it makes him look good to be sleepin with someones children
a friend

Salem, VA

#22 Mar 2, 2011
he never said he slept with the underage girls..he is just friends with them. you all are making up stories to make you feel better about yourself.
Sjtrucker

United States

#23 Mar 2, 2011
If you have a teenager then if I was you I would find someone else. If the rumors are true then you have kept your daughter from possible trouble. My cousin knows him and I know my cousin would not lie about being with him and him talking trash about young girls and wanting to be with them for their first time. He is also into pills so just a warning.
Sjtrucker

United States

#24 Mar 2, 2011
just read the other comment from sum1whoknows. U got that right people has had to call him back to redo work and then he says he is 2 busy to do it and calls in others to do it that are also on pills his work is crappy and I have seen his work more than one time my cousin will drive by and it really sucks stay away for sure.

Since: Feb 11

norton va

#25 Mar 2, 2011
Friend of the Family wrote:
I dont know who you people are trying to start trouble but I know for a fact that Lil Dan is not a child molester. Come out with who you are dont hide behind bs names. He works he takes care of his kid point blank. The family is not crazy by any means and they are good christian people so leave em alone. If you have a problem with one of them go to them and take it up with them. Not on here unless you are afraid to show your face and who you are? Which you prob are lol.
ya i no the little punk i beat him and his norton thugs he use 2 run with for draggin my sis out of a car and jumpin bo killgore he prob is messin with lil girls he is a peace of sh-- and im not afraid. joe hamilton
sum1whoknows

Roanoke, VA

#26 Mar 2, 2011
i have herd him talk about wantin to be with younger girls there is 1 in coeburn that he wants really bad and she is under 15 so yeah its sick he is a pill head and that i know for a fact he gets a prescripton for them and still have to bye more just to get him thru to his next apt and lives in his apratment free of rent while others with kids have to wait for them..he shuld be ashamed of hisself

Since: Feb 11

norton va

#27 Mar 3, 2011
sum1whoknows wrote:
i have herd him talk about wantin to be with younger girls there is 1 in coeburn that he wants really bad and she is under 15 so yeah its sick he is a pill head and that i know for a fact he gets a prescripton for them and still have to bye more just to get him thru to his next apt and lives in his apratment free of rent while others with kids have to wait for them..he shuld be ashamed of hisself
does he steal work at lowes thats a good job i would bet he got caned iv tryed to get a job there for years but thay will hire druges thats bull
toddv

Roanoke, VA

#28 Mar 7, 2011
no he left there suppose to have been caught stealing well i should say i believe he was fired.
prettythang

Batesburg, SC

#29 Aug 31, 2011
toddv wrote:
no he left there suppose to have been caught stealing well i should say i believe he was fired.
danny bowen doesn't even take care of his child hasn't for over a yr.he left that one girl corina.he choked her in front of police station cause he was on drugs so bad.he used to hit her all the time and her other child he helped raised.he is now dating this young girl that leaves right next door she is only 19 he is almost 30 he is discussing. I used to mess with him and always wanted me to put in my butt and then me play with his.he only did that after he went to doctor.so im guessing he was really high.he would always call sum girl get her money and meds and come back and we would go shopping he does that with alot of young girls.takes their money and meds then goes home and screws.look on his myspace page its all young girls..im so glad I left him.
DWT

Johnson City, TN

#30 Sep 1, 2011
Does anybody have some proof that he is breaking the law? I didnt think so...
prettythang

United States

#31 Sep 1, 2011
DWT wrote:
Does anybody have some proof that he is breaking the law? I didnt think so...
yes i do have proof....what kind do u need and what on and ill get it.
Just sayin

Bellevue, WA

#32 Sep 28, 2011
just saying wrote:
call wise and talk to becky strouth she is really good
No, call and talk to Tara Squire, shes from Norton and she dont play....im from Coeburn and dont know this guy...someone PLZ help this child and the others he has abused!!! If I knew more about this I wud do summin...but i need more info, and I will do summin....someone comw foward, give me some info, cause I know Tara Squire personally, and I will make sure this perv. pays dearly!! Ne info wud bw great, a name, apt #, ne thing....plz help me help her!!!!
Looking4Dan

Olympia, WA

#33 Dec 2, 2011
Is this Dan originally from VA? I'm looking for a guy from WA with the same name and fits the SAME description.
glad 2 know

Wise, VA

#34 Jan 20, 2013
oh really
a_friend

Bybee, TN

#35 Feb 23, 2013
My name is David. Danny has been a friend of mine for many, many years and I have never known of him hitting or choking any member of his family. Granted I haven't spoken to him in a couple of years due to financial differences that were mostly my fault. I know that he loves his children. He talked about his girls all of the time. As for the thing about younger women.....it shouldn't be anyones business unless they're under 18 whick as far as I know his haven't been. What old man doesbt like a younger woman? Hell I'm 31 and my wife is 26. And as far as the butt thing what man hasn't wanted to drive down the badonka donk highway as long as its a womans garage he's parking in it shouldn't matter.
Dan

Bolton, UK

#36 Feb 8, 2014
Terri D wrote:
*Some advice* You can put your comment in Word and do a spell and grammer check before posting. I know I would appreciate it because it helps me make out your words faster and better. Thanks.
It's grammar you thick cow!
E Herron

Gate City, VA

#37 Feb 9, 2014
Id be ok with him going out with my daughter. Age is only a number and shes almost 18
just wondering

United States

#38 Feb 26, 2014
is this the same guy that has a sister I dont know her name but she is always nasty looking greasy hair and looks out of her mind all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
on craigs who knows me wants me casual hookup y... 32 min duhhhh 8
johnathan pilkenton jl pilkenton (Aug '14) 15 hr shenna pilkenton 11
Planet Vapor 16 hr Robert 1
Romano's 19 hr Jason 5
Logisticare (Feb '11) Fri disgusted by logi... 20
Dr. Jain Suresh as a pediatrician?? Fri Jay 2
Recommendations for a GOOD custody lawyer?? Fri Stuck 1
More from around the web

Norton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE