keep your kids away from this man"dan...

keep your kids away from this man"danny daniel bowen"

Posted in the Norton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
its true

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2011
this guy is sick he is almost thirty. he has a 14 year old child that i have seen take into his apartment several times.he lives in hawthorn.what kind of parent lets there child do this.i am pretty sure he is doin the mom to. that what the norton p.d shud be concentratin on is garbage like that.keep ur 7th graders locked up parents.guess he is to strung out on oxys to see he isnt 17 anymore
ljkshi

Nashville, TN

#2 Jan 15, 2011
If u live in Hawthorne, U should know the view is not alarming
hoho

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 Jan 15, 2011
sounds like charlie beeler he already has 2 kids by 2 teenagers and he is 23 years old
Aphrodite

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Jan 16, 2011
That whole Bowen family is crazy so this doesn't surprise me.
social services

Roanoke, VA

#5 Jan 16, 2011
you should give us a call to investigate..you can call without leaving your name...please help save this child...THIS IS ABUSE!!! Please help!
hilltop trailer court

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 16, 2011
Whers these wemen at?, Whers hawthorn?
yeah right

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jan 17, 2011
social services wrote:
you should give us a call to investigate..you can call without leaving your name...please help save this child...THIS IS ABUSE!!! Please help!
Ive called social services several times for different things over the years and its a joke. They will send someone out but social service people must be stupid because they will say nothing is wrong or the kid is lying. If you guys dont want to help get another job.(oh, just not wise co. every social services i have ever dealt with)
just saying

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2011
call wise and talk to becky strouth she is really good
your stupid

Nashville, TN

#9 Jan 17, 2011
Be cruel to him, Just Kick his ass, Jesus would.
Terri D

Natural Bridge, VA

#10 Jan 20, 2011
I know this guy personally and I have never known him to be with teenagers from what I have seen. If this is true then you should have no problem posting your real name. These forums are a place for people to come and start rumors and ruin reputations.
Terri D

Natural Bridge, VA

#11 Jan 20, 2011
*Some advice* You can put your comment in Word and do a spell and grammer check before posting. I know I would appreciate it because it helps me make out your words faster and better. Thanks.
Lorraine9009

Natural Bridge, VA

#12 Jan 20, 2011
Terri D i live in hawthorne and i have seen underage girls go into his apartment. i dont know how much you know him or how long but this week there has been a girl around 15 going into apt late at night not sure why someone would let there kid do this but why would you even take up for someone on drugs and sexing underage minors? that is my question to you. is he kin to you?
gee

Natural Bridge, VA

#13 Jan 20, 2011
apparently ya dont know him i do and he is bout to go down for pill poppin and child molestaation.
Friend of the Family

Goodlettsville, TN

#14 Jan 20, 2011
I dont know who you people are trying to start trouble but I know for a fact that Lil Dan is not a child molester. Come out with who you are dont hide behind bs names. He works he takes care of his kid point blank. The family is not crazy by any means and they are good christian people so leave em alone. If you have a problem with one of them go to them and take it up with them. Not on here unless you are afraid to show your face and who you are? Which you prob are lol.
Paul L

Natural Bridge, VA

#15 Feb 26, 2011
Good christian people? maybe his mom not Danny. I have known him for years and he is far from a christian and yes I have seen him with plenty of underage girls i guess he hides it from others and much as possible so he can do jobs on the sides. he is out to get what he can and that is it and underage girls fall for this crap all the time. sorry but you do not know danny if you are on here taking up for him.
JessieMartin2429 3

Natural Bridge, VA

#16 Feb 26, 2011
Hmm. I know Terra and I haven't seen her around Danny Bowen in awhile. I am guessing she found out by these posts and other people that her little boy toy is a pervert. I never figured that one out. I would see them and go HMMMMMMMMMM what in the sams hell?? I graduated a few years after Danny, oh wait, he didn't graduate at all. He is now hanging around with his ex that shot that man in Coeburn or was it her mother. They both were banging the former inmate. Danny told a bunch of us that himself. He has been back with her. Two peas in a pod. I can't even remember her name but she is scuzzy. Well Danny is scuzzy himself so can't go to far there. Then he has been hanging with a girl I believe her name is Alisa I bet she is around 16. He runs around with her when the other one is away. He truly has a repetition with the young girls. I believe when people do this it is because they are not mentally on same page with people their own age.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 26, 2011
Oh goodness this cannot be the same Teri I know of . She wouldnt have anything to do with Danny. She drives a silver expensive car and she just ran into lots of money. she is married or separated last i heard. this one has her counseling degree so if she was hangin with danny it was to help him i am sure nothing else. ewwwww i dont know why the cops will no do anything all they have to do is watch that apt and my cousin said he goes to kingsport or JC to a pain dr to get thsoe pills and he sells them so they will eventually catch up with him i am sure.
Anonymous

Natural Bridge, VA

#18 Feb 26, 2011
Lorraine
I saw this post and i called a family member and she said that this guy had done some work for her mother on her house and that her sis who is a doctor now is helping danny sister who is sick or her boyfriend one with medical stuff getting appts and all that is all it is the terri your thinking of but nothing else to it. they help anyone that needs it all the time.
JacJac

Natural Bridge, VA

#19 Feb 26, 2011
good God i would hope not i know she did get some money cause she bought a red truck and nice one and cuz it didnt drive like she liked it rough which i believe that is how she likes it lol she gave the truck to her best friend a guy in bristol for always being a good friend to her it was paid in cash and she gave it to him she is sweet girl she is nice on the eyes and her daughter is 2 the whole dam family is nice on the eyes if u ask me her mom is like 65 or so and she is hot to be her age 2.
need contractor

Staunton, VA

#20 Feb 26, 2011
I needed some work done and was gonna call him to go ahead and start but I have a teenage daughter..please stop and think before putting these lies/truth on here because I am afraid to call him back now because i dont want him in my house..everyone says he does good work but i just can't hire him now..wish i wouldn't have read this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know jack vaughn 44 min Facts 5
Rename miners park 11 hr AppyDawg 60
Central football 17 hr 4th and 19 3
God Fearing church going folks (Jun '16) Sun Hypocrites 76
Whitney Bolling & her husband (Jun '11) Sep 22 A concerned smith 12
Why is Abraham so stupid Sep 22 Leave it here 3
Old profession being practiced in Southside Sep 22 Sick and upset 1

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance