attention coal miners and coal miners...

attention coal miners and coal miners wives

Posted in the Norton Forum

attention coal miners

Smyrna, TN

#1 Jul 9, 2012
you should be look for a job when the coal industry goes down you will be without work you should start looking for a new job now or going to get some new training in college to do something else
attention coal miners

Smyrna, TN

#2 Jul 9, 2012
you should be looking for a job yes i realized i misspelled looking
theo

Roanoke, VA

#3 Jul 9, 2012
Wise county is going to look like Mcdowell WVa.
Sally

Paducah, KY

#4 Jul 9, 2012
theo wrote:
Wise county is going to look like Mcdowell WVa.
Yes thats what its going to look like, so said
yep yep

Rosedale, VA

#5 Jul 10, 2012
Time to get off your butts ladies and stop waiting on your man to hand you his check!!!!!!!!!!
Sick crap

Norton, VA

#6 Jul 10, 2012
If coal goes, everything else will follow, no education can crap out jobs where there are none. Before you get all giddy and pee on your self over the jobs being lost keep in mind your's will be next if coal goes.
mlk

Troutville, VA

#7 Jul 11, 2012
Yep Yep..I am a coal miners wife and I dont sit on my but and wait for my husband to hand me the check I work as well and take care of the kids and house so you need to keep your mouth shut! You are probably the one sitting on your A$$ drawing government benefits letting all the hard working people pay your bills so maybe you should get off your butt and stop holding your hand out!!!
Im here

Goodlettsville, TN

#8 Aug 2, 2012
THANK YOU MLK....I dont sit around either!!!!! I have kids and a house to take care of
Ghghg

Big Stone Gap, VA

#9 Aug 8, 2012
It's all about who you know....
Proud Miners Wife

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2012
yep yep wrote:
Time to get off your butts ladies and stop waiting on your man to hand you his check!!!!!!!!!!
I don't sit on my butt!! I'm a Registered Nurse who works a full time job (that I guarantee you most people couldn't do!) That is in addition to being a full time mother and wife! My man doesn't need to hand me his check because I bring home one of my own! On the Today Show, just a few months ago, there was a segment on what a stay at home mother and housewife would get paid for all the duties that she performs on a daily basis and the total came to well over 100,000! Think about it! Child care, cleaning, cooking, paying the bills, grocery shopping, laundry..the list goes on and on! So you need to think long and hard about what a mother/wife does everyday before u made ignorant comments like this!
Really

Big Stone Gap, VA

#11 Aug 8, 2012
Um their are several people that are nurses and they can do it as well. Kudos to you arrogant bitch! And as far as all the women sitting at home waiting for there man to hand over his check...well it's sad but true. Those bitches have it spent before he gets it. Sickening!!!
Ugh

United States

#12 Aug 8, 2012
Really wrote:
Um their are several people that are nurses and they can do it as well. Kudos to you arrogant bitch! And as far as all the women sitting at home waiting for there man to hand over his check...well it's sad but true. Those bitches have it spent before he gets it. Sickening!!!
Why do care what they do with their money? I stay at home and take care of our children, my husband, our home, pets, bills, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, pack lunch buckets, mow the yard, take out the trash, and more. I earn my keep so to speak. Try it some time and I bet you will change your tune. Until then, stop putting others down for having what you obviously want. Jealousy is an ugly monster.
Proud Miners Wife

United States

#13 Aug 8, 2012
Really wrote:
LOL I never said I was the only one who could be a nurse. There are a lot of people out there who are nurses - and its a very hard job..both mentally and physically! Not everyone is cut out for that - plain and simple! As far as what you people think about the income situation of other people's households - you need to mind your own business! If the wife doesn't work and the husband is ok with that - so be it! You are not paying their bills or putting food on their tables! That is what's wrong with this world today! People put their noses where it doesn't belong! If everyone tended to their own business, they wouldn't have time to worry about everyone else's!
Really

Big Stone Gap, VA

#14 Aug 8, 2012
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do care what they do with their money? I stay at home and take care of our children, my husband, our home, pets, bills, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, pack lunch buckets, mow the yard, take out the trash, and more. I earn my keep so to speak. Try it some time and I bet you will change your tune. Until then, stop putting others down for having what you obviously want. Jealousy is an ugly monster.
I have everything I've ever wanted and more! I didn't know slavery was back?!? Yes master!
Ukraine

Big Stone Gap, VA

#15 Aug 8, 2012
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I would want a mans money to control me. Learn to be independent. Sick how people are.
10beersago

Big Stone Gap, VA

#16 Aug 8, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text> I have everything I've ever wanted and more! I didn't know slavery was back?!? Yes master!
So true
spell

Bristol, VA

#17 Aug 8, 2012
Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think I would want a mans money to control me. Learn to be independent. Sick how people are.
Did you ever think that they want to do this? Did you ever think that they do it because they love their husband and family? I used to think like you. Watched my mom wait on my dad hand and foot and never would I ever be like her. You know what? Yes, I work, but I do that stuff for my husband now and love it. Before you go pushing your opinion down peoples' throats remember that it's not your life...so shut it!
Ugh

United States

#18 Aug 8, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text> I have everything I've ever wanted and more! I didn't know slavery was back?!? Yes master!
LOL, slavery, I don't do those things because I have too. My husband works 10-12 hours at least 5 days a week. I do it because I love him and his provides a good life for us. Oh, and I am glad you have everything you ever wanted. However, it does seem like if that were true you would have a better attitude.
Ugh

United States

#19 Aug 8, 2012
Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think I would want a mans money to control me. Learn to be independent. Sick how people are.
I am not controlled. I could easily go back to work, I CHOOSE not to. I worked for years before we had our first child. I decided that my child's happiness and well-being was more important than a few extra dollars. You see, I do not want a stranger caring for my child. I had them and they are my responsibility. I am lucky enough to have a husband who can provide for us financially so I can be with them. Therefore, if staying home means I help with the lawn or take the trash down the drive, then so be it. Call me whatever you want, but all does it show how narrow mined and callous you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctor Kumar 4 hr Judy 1
Julzs Trent (Jan '17) 9 hr Ewww 15
Sasha Issacs? Wed Coco 12
Allen Brock Wed Barbara 41
Erica Rose ( nay nay ) anyone know who the bab... Tue Barbara 13
john lane (Jul '11) Jan 15 Wtf 6
China Garden Jan 12 Uncle Tom 23

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance