Girl that walks
Wondering

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Who is the girl that has dark hair always walkin thru town
where

Norton, VA

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Where do u see her I've seen one that walks from the holiday inn if its the same one
Wondering

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 6, 2013
She walks thur town every day
where

Norton, VA

#4 Feb 6, 2013
What she look like
Jimmy Goan

Cantonment, FL

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Like I said earlier, it's the ghost of my deadbitch exwife.
Wondering

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 7, 2013
She has dark hair really hot
yeah

United States

#8 Mar 11, 2013
Damaged goods
truth

Roanoke, VA

#9 Mar 11, 2013
Aren't we all damaged goods?
Where

Greer, SC

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Where in norton do you see her? Near the coalfield?
Dig It

Columbus, OH

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Baffled

Wise, VA

#12 Mar 12, 2013
she studdies fossils looking for evidence of people here with brains. she will leave empty.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#13 Mar 20, 2013
truth wrote:
Aren't we all damaged goods?
so true !
walker

Big Stone Gap, VA

#14 Nov 27, 2013
I used to walk through town a lot...I have dark hair and in hot...who wants to know and why?
tehe

Nebo, NC

#15 Nov 27, 2013
Shes anyones girl if you got the cash, but she takes pain and nerves in place of cash if its who I'm thinking. Won't work, keeps tons of roomies or house full of ppl to pay bills and feed habits. The male roomies pass her around. She was prescribed nervies and pain for awhile, thats one of the ways she gets roomies. Shrs had jobs in the past but never works over a month. Trash...
tehe

Bennettsville, SC

#16 Nov 28, 2013
Hrm noticed this was a post in 2 towns and disappeared in one. Last night after I hinted at who it was another very angry post was put up that reads in the mannor that the person hinted at types. So she either is digging/ fishing for compliments....*laughs insanely* or this was directed at someone else and she flipped out that she was being publicly exposed again. Either way its funny and confirms its truth.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 28, 2013
tehe wrote:
Hrm noticed this was a post in 2 towns and disappeared in one. Last night after I hinted at who it was another very angry post was put up that reads in the mannor that the person hinted at types. So she either is digging/ fishing for compliments....*laughs insanely* or this was directed at someone else and she flipped out that she was being publicly exposed again. Either way its funny and confirms its truth.
You are one s-t-u-p-i-d holler scholar. You think it's cool to hint at someones name?
If you are so keen on exposing something, how about YOUR NAME, you yellow backed coward.
tehe

Bennettsville, SC

#18 Nov 28, 2013
Hey dirty did u see me hint at a name? Nope, besides any dope fiend could fit the description... But it is funny. Besides she knows what shes done to warrant the busting. She knows who she is and she knows who I am. That is all that matters :-D
Diets

Norton, VA

#19 Nov 28, 2013
Is it Danielle Kern?
tehe

United States

#20 Nov 28, 2013
Nope thats not the girl I'm talking about. The girl I'm talkin about is about 23.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mercy Sun evil devil 6
Rusti McGraw!! (Jun '15) Jun 25 Guest 5
Inline hockey Jun 25 170Eeu 1
Cash for ladies Jun 25 Horny 4
Lost daughter Jun 25 Not racist 6
summer coffey (Jul '11) Jun 24 Mr_C 5
Who is he? Jun 23 Friend of a friend 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norton Mortgages