Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2012
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 12, 2012
 
Who is the sexy black chic working there? Sexiest woman I have ever seen.
curious

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 12, 2012
 
i think her name is raven...but im pretty sure shes taken.
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 13, 2012
 
curious wrote:
i think her name is raven...but im pretty sure shes taken.
. Taken or not still the sexiest woman I have ever seen.
Talking from experience

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 19, 2012
 
Yep she's taken ....and had she's like mayonnaise ....... Easy to spread
fyi

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 23, 2012
 
YES she is taken so dont try it.And she is a great person and for you to to know so much about her you should know she isnt " easy to spread" your probably mad because she didnt spread them for you.
co-worker

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 23, 2012
 
fyi wrote:
YES she is taken so dont try it.And she is a great person and for you to to know so much about her you should know she isnt " easy to spread" your probably mad because she didnt spread them for you.
amen, shes sweet, beautiful, an many great things more, but she is not an never has been easy...jealous, jealous ppl...an from the comment up-above sexiest?...that is not how your describe raven, beautiful and gorgeous are the only 2 words that describe raven!..
wtf is a walmaet

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 23, 2012
 
lmao i thought it was spelled walmart what is a walmaet ?
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 24, 2012
 
co-worker wrote:
<quoted text>
amen, shes sweet, beautiful, an many great things more, but she is not an never has been easy...jealous, jealous ppl...an from the comment up-above sexiest?...that is not how your describe raven, beautiful and gorgeous are the only 2 words that describe raven!..
. I apologize if using sexiest was the wrong choice of words. I saw her one day and took at least 10 takes because she is beautiful.
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 24, 2012
 
wtf is a walmaet wrote:
lmao i thought it was spelled walmart what is a walmaet ?
. I know how to spell walmart. It is called a typo. I posted comment before I realized my mistake.
jammin

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 24, 2012
 
and its salon, not saloon....dont think you will any drinks in there, partner
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 24, 2012
 
jammin wrote:
and its salon, not saloon....dont think you will any drinks in there, partner
. Is everyone so damn critical of typos. I was only trying to give a beautiful lady a compliment.
Face

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 24, 2012
 
Is she with the Pound midgett?
pfft

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 28, 2012
 
Make up, nice clothes & done up hair sure does a lot. Ever been up close without all that? You'll probably say no, cause she don't look the same lol 99% of her beauty can be taken off with a shower.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Norton Forum right now

Search the Norton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
house 15 min Boo 2
need new geo cache locations 16 min Betty 3
Tent 26 min Linda 2
New Park Avenue Movie Theatre 39 min Ally 26
Dog House 46 min Belinda 4
eGo's and where to buy them and not 1 hr Kathy 19
#// bound 1 hr Sarah 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Norton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Norton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Norton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Norton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••