Citizen

Virgie, KY

#1 May 18, 2011
I just want to say that I'm so glad to see that the social services in Norton seems to be changing. For whatever reason I am hearing more often that they are helping local families. I'm not talking about the food stamps, welfare debate. I'm talking about the actual social workers. I'm glad to see the change. We need people to see there can be both help and consequences. Hope they keep it up!
Sick and tired

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 May 26, 2011
Just wait your gonna hear of the norton dss being sued soon over attacking innocent families
yeah right

Bancroft, MI

#3 May 26, 2011
Your probably a dead beat. Be honest, what did they "say" you did? If you have something to say lets hear it.
sick and tired

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 May 26, 2011
yeah right wrote:
Your probably a dead beat. Be honest, what did they "say" you did? If you have something to say lets hear it.
nothing but I know a innocent family being hounded by those idiots and these people do not deserve it and I know for a fact their children are better taken care of than most in Norton
Just a thought

Virgie, KY

#5 May 30, 2011
People only let you see what they WANT you to see. I helped a family once when I thought they were being done wrong by another DSS agency and when it all came out I was a fool. I really believed them and I got burned. It made me a stronger person in the end but just remember that people only tell you part of the story. Think about children who have been molested by a family member for years and no one had any idea. Sometimes things can be happening and we think we are close enough that we would know but when it comes right down to it we don't. I try not to judge them for what they do just like I can sit back and judge doctors for giving out all the pills. How do I know what their reasons are? I don't.
Getreal

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Jun 5, 2011
I know these people actually they are family every allegation against them has proven false like they told the dss but they are still trying to make life hard for them so now they are getting a lawyer to do something about the great norton dss I hope they sue the heck out of them
you never know

United States

#7 Jun 6, 2011
Getreal wrote:
I know these people actually they are family every allegation against them has proven false like they told the dss but they are still trying to make life hard for them so now they are getting a lawyer to do something about the great norton dss I hope they sue the heck out of them
I wish them the best. I just have seen too many times that even family tell you what you want to hear.
Really

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Jun 6, 2011
you never know wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish them the best. I just have seen too many times that even family tell you what you want to hear.
thank you for wishing me the best but there is nothing wrong in my family or with my children as a matter of fact they are taken better care of than most of the people in this city and I have never hid anything from anyone about my children someone just wanted to cause trouble and lie on us so yea I am taking action for what we have been put through.
yep

White House, TN

#9 Jul 26, 2011
diane morgan and pam stewart can go to hell. lashania is the only one who actually tries to help a family... and for you out there running your mouth anout how good of people they are wait til you deal with them.. they will hound and harass until your ready to beat some a**
skank

Pikeville, KY

#10 Aug 14, 2011
lashania looks like a skank! I think she be needed the help!
hello

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Aug 19, 2011
I THINK NORTON AND WISE COUNTY DSS NEEDS TO GIVE DRUG TEST TO EVERYONE WHO RECEIVES BENEFITS AROUND HERE CAUSE THEN THE FAMILIES THAT ARE TRYING TO BETTER THERE SELF CAN YOU GO ASK FOR HELP AND FOR SOME REASON THEY HAVE NO FUNDS I BET A 10000 DOLLARS THEY DRUG TEST OVER HALF THE PEOPLE WOULD LOOSE THERE BENEFITS THEN THE ONES THAT NEED IT WILL HAVE IT
Whatever

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Aug 21, 2011
hello wrote:
I THINK NORTON AND WISE COUNTY DSS NEEDS TO GIVE DRUG TEST TO EVERYONE WHO RECEIVES BENEFITS AROUND HERE CAUSE THEN THE FAMILIES THAT ARE TRYING TO BETTER THERE SELF CAN YOU GO ASK FOR HELP AND FOR SOME REASON THEY HAVE NO FUNDS I BET A 10000 DOLLARS THEY DRUG TEST OVER HALF THE PEOPLE WOULD LOOSE THERE BENEFITS THEN THE ONES THAT NEED IT WILL HAVE IT
. I totally agree with you
kids first

United States

#13 Aug 24, 2011
Ok dss is a joke. Both Norton and wise county. They call before they make a visit. If a visit is even made at all but apparently a phone call to the party being investigated says everything is ok. Ya right these people are stupid.
in the know

Bandy, VA

#15 Aug 28, 2011
Somebody please enlighten me..

Is there a court case pending in your county against DSS workers for posting on here?

thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hugh mccarty 2 hr seenher 1
jason odle 2 hr Unknown 9
what happened to the house beside tiger market? 8 hr kicker9169 1
don't work at Sykes (Dec '12) 13 hr terrible 82
chicken shit cowards 13 hr Lee County Thinker 3
High Knob Hotel Mar 28 really 5
NorWise (Nov '12) Mar 27 Jean 20
Norton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web