First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yum

Wise, VA

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Heard that they are leaving Wise to open a store in the Walmart shopping center. Any truth to that?
hmmmm

Norton, VA

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Yum wrote:
Heard that they are leaving Wise to open a store in the Walmart shopping center. Any truth to that?
Yes, no

One of the answers is above.

If they did, maybe the parking lot wouldn't be so holey...but then again the WalMart parking lot has alot of holes too.
truth

Tucker, GA

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Yes it is moving. Not sure when though
Yum

Wise, VA

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Wonder where it'd go? Down in the vacant lot by Applebee's or in those buildings by G2K?
truth

Tucker, GA

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Next to g2k
well

Nashville, TN

#6 Apr 19, 2013
why would they move to wise? that place has been there for like 30 years and they just spent money remodeling it? Besides, unless they get the beer license back I dont see them being any more successful in wise than bsg
i heard

Wise, VA

#7 Apr 19, 2013
It's going to be one of those Pizza Hut "Cafe" places and the one in Wise is staying there and the same. I've been to one upstate but it wasn't that big of a deal.
i heard

Wise, VA

#8 Apr 19, 2013
Speaking of that vacant lot below Applebee's, that needs to be a gas station. Someone get a contract together for it. And turn Applebee's into an Olive Garden or Cheddars, or heck, even a Zaxby's.
i heard

Wise, VA

#9 Apr 19, 2013
That Asian place needs to go, too. It's gone to complete crap. We need an Asian place that delivers, too!
pol pot

Roanoke, VA

#10 Apr 19, 2013
Both the BSG and the Wise Pizza Huts looked ragged out. Moving beside G2K is the best move they could make if they want to stay viable.
truth

Norton, VA

#12 Apr 20, 2013
The wise building is probably going to be tore down but definitely shut down when the one in Norton opens. I'm pretty sure it will have beer and no wise has not recently been remodeled the most that has been done is just painting on the outside.
wings needed

Big Stone Gap, VA

#13 Apr 20, 2013
I hope it is Modern Day Pizza Hut with WING Street options and cold beer and wine It will do good with a few wide screens.
truth

Norton, VA

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Its going to have delivery, buffet, and wingstreet for sure
Yum

Wise, VA

#15 Apr 20, 2013
Can't wait!!! When is it suppose to open?
truth

Tucker, GA

#16 Apr 20, 2013
There's not an exact date yet, they're still working thru all that but supposedly within the next few months
Yum

Wise, VA

#17 Apr 21, 2013
Awesome!
Yum

Wise, VA

#18 Apr 30, 2013
Only thing missing is a Buffalo Wild Wings.
srsly

Wise, VA

#19 Apr 30, 2013
There's SO much more this area is missing out on. If you only knew the opportunities we could have here if businesses would set up shop. Instead of going to Tennessee, y'all, lets demand they bring these businesses here! Stop giving revenue to another state! Build US up!!!!
The real deal

Big Stone Gap, VA

#20 May 1, 2013
I want a target and petsmart. Give stupid ass Walmart some competition.
srsly

Wise, VA

#21 May 1, 2013
There ya go! Anyone else? What else do y'all want? We seriously need to make this stuff happen! Instead of building bike trails, we need to be building our economy up and focus on recreation later when we have more than enough to fund stuff like that instead of taking and cutting from other important funding that is currently taking away from our infrastructure "to-do" list! Walmart can only bring so much revenue. We need healthy competition, choices and jobs!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel adams 5 min Sunbeam 19
nathan gardner (Dec '16) 57 min Brittany 16
Pepsi (Jan '16) 22 hr Lol 32
Autumn Underwood Sun Mauressa Addington 5
Why does wise county need so many cops Sun Sktu 5
Comments number manipulation Aug 17 Boldcamper 1
Girl at post office Aug 13 SmartAzz 2

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance