First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rgna_Salt

Radford, VA

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Ok so anyone know anything about this so called man from norton, Bryan Stidham? We wanna hear what everyone thinks about him and any true stories about him
BHS

Norton, VA

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Went to school with him. Has a great family.
Just my opinion

Big Stone Gap, VA

#3 Jan 5, 2013
why start stuff like this ??? i don't even know this person but really, why ???
NoboDy

Radford, VA

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Topix is a JOKE! All it is, is people mostly gossiping and telling lies on people they dont even know!
UsoStupid

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Maybe people know stuff about him but don't wanna give u the satisfaction to trash talk him on here!!! Word of advice-GET A LIFE cause it sounds like you're the loser!
MDS_

Blacksburg, VA

#7 Mar 28, 2013
I know him becuz he is MY Man!!
OhPlease

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Truth be known you're the one who started this topic cause he pissed you off and you think talking sh!t about him will make you feel better. Everybody from Norton knows his name and how he was, is, and always will be. He's not worth the dog shit I've scraped off my shoes. And if you defend him then neither are you!
RRS

Antioch, TN

#9 Apr 12, 2013
Cute guy, comes in Lowes alot for his job. He's nice but he's a HUGE flirt!!!
Clueless

United States

#10 Apr 14, 2013
MDS_ wrote:
And you're PROUD of this??
ewwwwww

Roanoke, VA

#11 Apr 19, 2013
let me just say this, he IS nothing but a liar, womanizer, and will never change. 150% sure he has been with ANY woman that will have him, NASTY!
HaHa

Big Stone Gap, VA

#12 Apr 21, 2013
ewwwwww wrote:
let me just say this, he IS nothing but a liar, womanizer, and will never change. 150% sure he has been with ANY woman that will have him, NASTY!
It's been years since I dated him....looks like some people never change!!!
Nikki

Wise, VA

#13 Apr 22, 2013
He will plainly tell you that he DOES NOT want a relationship and that he is seeing other people, thats more than what most men will tell you so why is everyone talking bad about him? I think someone is just pissed because he told them he did not want a relationship. He is a nice person and I have hung out with him a lot KNOWING that he did not want to date and KNOWING that he goes out with other girls. At least he is honest!!! And maybe if the last girl he dated didn't screw him over he would not be like he is now.
FYI

Big Stone Gap, VA

#14 Apr 22, 2013
I was involved with him 20 yrs ago. He cheated on his girlfriend with me. Then he told me he loved me and wanted to settle down. But I caught him cheating on me with at least 3 other girls and he lied about it. Back in the day I guess he was a young guy trying to prove something. I thought the world revolved around him. Sadly, he thought the same thing of himself. Now he's older and should be wiser. But that doesn't seem to be the case. So if anybody got screwed over it was me and all the other girls he's lied to over the yrs, not him. He's the way he is now because he chooses to be that way, not because someone broke his heart or hurt him.
STUPIDITY

Radford, VA

#15 Apr 23, 2013
what trash probably cheating on his current gf and will more than likely never stop poor girl
STUPIDITY

Radford, VA

#16 Apr 23, 2013
and you dear must have no self esteem at all. sad person, very sad indeed
Nikki wrote:
He will plainly tell you that he DOES NOT want a relationship and that he is seeing other people, thats more than what most men will tell you so why is everyone talking bad about him? I think someone is just pissed because he told them he did not want a relationship. He is a nice person and I have hung out with him a lot KNOWING that he did not want to date and KNOWING that he goes out with other girls. At least he is honest!!! And maybe if the last girl he dated didn't screw him over he would not be like he is now.
TroubleMaker

Antioch, TN

#17 Apr 24, 2013
STUPIDITY wrote:
and you dear must have no self esteem at all. sad person, very sad indeed <quoted text>
And you must not either since you're his current girlfriend....
STUPIDITY

Radford, VA

#18 Apr 25, 2013
You know nothing about me or my personal life, I am in a great relationship, with whom u do not know, but I bet you want to.
TroubleMaker wrote:
<quoted text>
And you must not either since you're his current girlfriend....
Goofy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#19 Apr 29, 2013
STUPIDITY wrote:
You know nothing about me or my personal life, I am in a great relationship, with whom u do not know, but I bet you want to. <quoted text>
Then why are you on this website reading about (and bashing) people you don't even know??? If you're so happy in your relationship find something productive to do with your partner!
Candy

United States

#20 May 3, 2013
MDS_ wrote:
Yours & every other woman's within 100 miles of norton so I wouldn't feel too special if I were you!!!
MDB

Salem, VA

#21 May 20, 2013
Candy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours & every other woman's within 100 miles of norton so I wouldn't feel too special if I were you!!!
haha that doesnt bother me in the least i know who he wants;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the biggest narcs of coeburn (Dec '10) 20 min yep 117
drugs (Aug '15) 1 hr Belt loop 10
all of wise blocked with massive police presence 3 hr VSP 24
federal court for druggies of coeburn 4 hr truth 70
Felicia Davis 7 hr Ass man 2
Searching for Bryant family 17 hr Missbryant 2
Searching for Bryant family 17 hr Missbryant 1

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance