Need good sngs??
Sdfjr

Norton, VA

#1 Oct 30, 2012
I cant seem 2 fnd music i like the sorta sngs i like r nirvanas platue unplugged polly the man who sld the world and allot of others i like all of eminems meaningful songs any deep rap really just deep music on a wide as$ veriety
sapphire

Big Stone Gap, VA

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Sdfjr wrote:
I cant seem 2 fnd music i like the sorta sngs i like r nirvanas platue unplugged polly the man who sld the world and allot of others i like all of eminems meaningful songs any deep rap really just deep music on a wide as$ veriety
The Wallflowers, Oasis, The Velvet Underground
Sdfjr

Norton, VA

#3 Nov 3, 2012
This sucked sum 1 giv me music
sapphire

Big Stone Gap, VA

#4 Nov 4, 2012
Sdfjr wrote:
This sucked sum 1 giv me music
Welp, sorry. You're a nirvana fan, so there's not much help I can give you, lol. & if you're looking for "deep and meaningful" no one will give you suggestions you like--songs mean different things to different people... Try staind and seether, and taking back sunday, you seem like an emo.
Sdfjr

Norton, VA

#5 Nov 4, 2012
Well not really an emo but i might as well b i dont drees n dark clothn no peicings my pants sag n i am emotional so ive nevr fount a suspific lable
sapphire

Big Stone Gap, VA

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Sdfjr wrote:
Well not really an emo but i might as well b i dont drees n dark clothn no peicings my pants sag n i am emotional so ive nevr fount a suspific lable
U don't need labels, but it is impossible for someone to give you "deep and meaningful" suggestions when music means different things to different people... I get depth from all kinds of artists. I really detest Nirvana b/c I think cobain was just a whiny a**:/ sorry... But just listen to a multitude of music. Depending on where you're at in life, it'll be "deep" to you in one way or another. "One thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley
yes

Big Stone Gap, VA

#7 Nov 5, 2012
sapphire wrote:
<quoted text>U don't need labels, but it is impossible for someone to give you "deep and meaningful" suggestions when music means different things to different people... I get depth from all kinds of artists. I really detest Nirvana b/c I think cobain was just a whiny a**:/ sorry... But just listen to a multitude of music. Depending on where you're at in life, it'll be "deep" to you in one way or another. "One thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley
Try 99.7 if you live in Wise Co. It is very meaningful music!!!
amb

Camden, SC

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Always loved honor from axe murder boys ..there's some deep and meaningful rap for ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which place sucks to work for more logisticare ... (Jun '11) 7 hr Tacos4Burritos 16
China Garden 7 hr Hookers n Stuff 17
Old profession being practiced in Southside 13 hr Victor 22
Shannon Peters... Tue Wondering 1
Mark and Rhonda Mon Oh well 2
Looking for male Pomeranian , to breed with my ... (Jan '11) Dec 11 Mia Bella 105
Guy working at Pal's Dec 10 Happy customer 11

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norton Mortgages