suboxone clinics
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
info

Brentwood, TN

#1 Jan 17, 2011
does ne one know bout any affordable suboxone clinics near the area?
your stupid

Nashville, TN

#2 Jan 17, 2011
Do what u usually do, Go to the ER & lie like hell, stupid.
info

Brentwood, TN

#3 Jan 18, 2011
actually i never go to the er...and lie like hell! do u ?
hello

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Jan 19, 2011
If you are looking for one that might be a little affordable, there is place called Self-Refind in Kingsport. It's still a bit expensive, but if you're trying to clean yourself up and recover, it's worth it. I'm sure there will be plenty of @$$holes commenting dumb sh*t on here, but if you're looking to straighten your life up.. overlook the idiots.. check out the Self Refind place.

http://www.selfrefind.com/maps/kingsport_map....
hello

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Jan 19, 2011
you know, that's such bullsh*t... someone posted looking for help, and the first person to reply is an @$$hole, judging this person for past decisions. maybe this person is wanting to clean his/her life up. think twice before you come on here and judge someone... walk a mile in their shoes before you make an idiotic post. pathetic. drug addictions can be helped, unfortunately, i can't say the same for small-minded people.

“Come easy, go easy......”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 19, 2011
hello wrote:
you know, that's such bullsh*t... someone posted looking for help, and the first person to reply is an @$$hole, judging this person for past decisions. maybe this person is wanting to clean his/her life up. think twice before you come on here and judge someone... walk a mile in their shoes before you make an idiotic post. pathetic. drug addictions can be helped, unfortunately, i can't say the same for small-minded people.
Best way to overcome addiction,(if you really want to) is straight out just cutting down your dosage of whatever you're addicted to until you can just handle the withdrawal on you own. Suboxone clinics only substitute one drug for another, you are still addicted to something.... this is not helping anyone with an addiction problem. Just substitution....
info

Brentwood, TN

#7 Jan 19, 2011
thank you for your comments , i really appreciate it. and also i agree with you i couldnt believe someone would post somthin like that,but trust me i havent lost any sleep over it lol.
hello

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Jan 21, 2011
i agree with mckinsey. they just want to keep you addicted to something because it's paying their bills, honestly. start tapering down until you can handle the withdrawal.

if you think you can do it on your own, try it. some people need a support system, and you can find online groups for that if need be, or just a friend you can confide in. good luck.

people around here are small-minded and petty. it happens. just overlook the ignorance, there's far too much of it here.
jackie

Nashville, TN

#9 Jan 21, 2011
Ever hear of just / Quiting?
Its hard but its easier than getting on the internet hoping some stranger is gonna help
info

Brentwood, TN

#10 Jan 21, 2011
Actually jackie i didnt get on the internet looking for some stranger to help i was just asking for some information i dont remember asking anyone for help

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 22, 2011
Go to suboxone.com or the buphrenorphine locator page at SAMHSA.gov . Reckitt Benkiser maintains a public list, but that is only 'public'. They also maintain a private list that allows the physicians who don't want to be listed, to be listed in reserve. Thats likely the easiest way. It takes a lot of calling to locate one with capacity to accept you. The clinics that take insurance are typically the best, as they offer the programming that supports the medication. If you go to a cash only place, you are likely just going to a pill mill and that is no better that just using street drugs. Find yourself a good NA meeting. Its listed in the Coalfield.
lalaa

Hermitage, TN

#12 Jan 22, 2011
McKinsey wrote:
<quoted text>
Best way to overcome addiction,(if you really want to) is straight out just cutting down your dosage of whatever you're addicted to until you can just handle the withdrawal on you own. Suboxone clinics only substitute one drug for another, you are still addicted to something.... this is not helping anyone with an addiction problem. Just substitution....
Suboxone help me alot. I was on everything you could think of. If you have ever been bad on drugs and tried to come off just cutting down the dose will not work. you have to do a whole new life style. suboxone helped me no feel like crap and stay away from those who had the things I wanted. its not just a physcial (sp) change its also a mental change as well. it becomes a part of life getting up and looking for drugs. you have to get a new life and going out trying to find half a pill instad of the normal whole pill just wont work. Try Dr Bob Reeves in Johnson City
info

Brentwood, TN

#13 Jan 23, 2011
yes you cant just start tapering dwn it doesnt wrk that way but i guess people cant understand stuff like that unless they have actually been thru addiction and i would wish it on no one
ohlord

Hermitage, TN

#14 Jan 23, 2011
info wrote:
yes you cant just start tapering dwn it doesnt wrk that way but i guess people cant understand stuff like that unless they have actually been thru addiction and i would wish it on no one
yep I agree, what started as a fun little thing turns into something that takes over your life. Once I started suboxone it mainly helped me mentally reset my mind. before wake up call everyone find money go get it then do it all over again. now that was putting it all nice and pretty. everyone who has been down this road agrees with me that its wonderful to have such a forgiving god. because he is prob the only one in this world that still loves us and forgives us after everything we did during those days.
fyi

Spring Lake, NC

#15 Jan 31, 2011
Be careful cause Suboxone and Subutex are both addictive (to some ppl)....I know alot of ppl that have gotten off of o's,etc and got on Suboxone and now they are addicted to it. But it is easy to quit taking them(suboxone) because you dnt go thru dt's without them if you slowly come off of em...Oh and there is a clinic in Kingsport on Lynn Garden that is affordable thats where alot of ppl go. and there is a dr in Greenville SC that is really cheap...Good Luck!
beware

La Vergne, TN

#16 Feb 18, 2011
i've been on suboxone for over a year now and i wish i would have never decided to start it because the withdrawals are so much worse and more intense than pain pill withdrawals. i was hooked on Oxycontin and i stopped them cold turkey and ended up getting hooked again, that's when i decided to take the suboxone. i do less than 2 mg's a day and my withdrawals feel like the flu. most doctors prescribe 16 to 32 mgs a day. so if i'm doing 1 mg and cant get off of it, and the doctor puts you on 32 mgs, what will you do? you'll be on the stuff forever. i started low, got to about 2-4 mgs a day and after tampering myself down now i'm honestly around 1 or less mgs a day and i've been on that since september. this is no way to live. so please, just cut yourself off and do it cold turkey. this stuff is worse than you could ever imagine. if you start it you might as well have went to the doctor and got a script for pain pills because you're better off.
please, for your sake, just stop and listen to what i say. if your friends are anything like mine they will say "whatever it's legal" "it's better for you"
they're lying. i wish i would have never listened to people when they told me to get on the stuff.
i can't stop any of you, but you can stop yourself. and for the people doing it for a buzz, that buzz goes away quicker than you think. i know these two who do 4 or 5 a day & don't get high. talk about a habit.
komojo

Nashville, TN

#17 Mar 3, 2011
your stupid wrote:
Do what u usually do, Go to the ER & lie like hell, stupid.
that is not what the er is for.i am glad this person is looking for a place to get the help they need. they need to be praised for it. not put down.i wish i had some info to help them.if you can't say anything nice to people, keep your comments to yourself......
oh no

United States

#18 Apr 14, 2011
I know someone who is addicted to suboxins due to the doctor prescribing her too much. So choose your clinic wisely!!
RIGHT 1

La Follette, TN

#19 Apr 15, 2011
hello wrote:
i agree with mckinsey. they just want to keep you addicted to something because it's paying their bills, honestly. start tapering down until you can handle the withdrawal.
if you think you can do it on your own, try it. some people need a support system, and you can find online groups for that if need be, or just a friend you can confide in. good luck.
people around here are small-minded and petty. it happens. just overlook the ignorance, there's far too much of it here.
u r so right
Newtonian Physics

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Jan 9, 2012
Although this is an older thread, I wanted to say something in case anyone else is out there looking for help. While it is true that getting on Suboxone is exchanging one drug for another, there is a little more to it than that. If taken properly (which most patients do not) you will never feel "high". Also, the tapering process is virtually painless. The point of Suboxone is not to get on it for life, and also not to get on it for a couple of weeks. Time is the key to ridding oneself of addiction. Whether this time is gotten in a long-term recovery facility (and I mean six months, preferably longer) or on Suboxone, time is the answer. Many people have careers, school, kids, or whatever, that they don't feel comfortable leaving to attend a facility. Suboxone allows one to recover while maintaining a life. I would advise seeing a therapist or attending some meetings during this time, however. Suboxone is a wonderful thing - when in the right (or willing) hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just out of jail and need any help !!!!!! 2 hr Jay 5
that lundy boy (Aug '13) 17 hr Lenny 15
Dr. Kanwal (Mar '11) 19 hr Tammy1 83
Sexy tattooed guy with shaved head? (Oct '16) Jul 19 Truth 27
Lady in Hawthorne (Jan '17) Jul 17 Looking 3
Why men won't approach women.. (Jul '16) Jul 17 GLB276 6
Speakin of sexy guys..... Jul 17 GLB276 10

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance