marcus

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

you got the name right"white trash.and when me and brian finds out who u are u won't be typing for awhile.i'll let him hold u and i'll break both of ur friggin hands.u pice of crap......
just to let u know

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

i know mr. fawbush very well, as a former student myself. i dont think he would do any harm to anyone, maybe he thought there was some kinda of connection. did u ever stop to think of that. did u wear lose fitting close around him, it's a natural instinct for a guy to look if a woman is showing herself off.
fawbushwacker

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

marcus wrote:
you got the name right"white trash.and when me and brian finds out who u are u won't be typing for awhile.i'll let him hold u and i'll break both of ur friggin hands.u pice of crap......
Did you work for jimmy
me too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

just to let u know wrote:
i know mr. fawbush very well, as a former student myself. i dont think he would do any harm to anyone, maybe he thought there was some kinda of connection. did u ever stop to think of that. did u wear lose fitting close around him, it's a natural instinct for a guy to look if a woman is showing herself off.
I did not wear loose clothing nor did I wear anything very tight. Just comfortable jeans and t-shirts. I didn't dare wear anything revealing or too loose or too tight because I knew what kind of messages I'd be getting the next day if I did.
marcus

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

well show your real self.i know u wont beat my ass.u son of a dog's ass.because i will shoot u if u touch me.i cant run from u so beware.and u got to be some one i know and u crap eating asshole.ur a punk because u are hiding and u probably know where i live.so come on and bring it.i got nothing to loose.
omg

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Ok Marcus, we get it, you're a baddass with a gun! hahaha I guess since your legs won't run, you have no other choice but to run that big mouth of yours. Nobody is afraid of you or your loud ass, woman-beating brother! I used to be a good friend of his until he stabbed me right in the back. Which in all honesty, didn't surprise me at all. I bet you boys make your parents really proud now don't you? I'd be ashamed if I were you!
Linda

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

white trash Hater wrote:
Not about the Scotts just Brian .... and how about you just sthu... stop whining about Mr Fawbush and find someone else to slander?
whos whining, all women that are thinking of working for Fawbush need to know
Linda

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

white trash Hater wrote:
Then you should have filed charges against him ... as of now you are just slandering his name on Topix.... You started the thread ....
If you was a woman, you would think differnt !!!! All you care about is kicking someones a*s
marcus

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

i never once said i had a gun.and i don't.and leave my parents out of this,please.i'm not a badass i just take up for my self.and there isn't any of you that has ever seen me run!you people know so much,why aren't you millioners.and helping someone instead of hurting people with you'r words you people have a nice life.and maybe karma slap in right in the face..........
Mary Had A Little Lamb

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

OMG do people in Norton not have anything better to do than try to trash people. This guy comes from a good and respectable family. Have you ever thought about putting yourself in his place? Do you folks think that people believe your comments? Oh right, consider the source.
Linda

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Mary Had A Little Lamb, yes i thought about that. Still gives him no right to think that he can hire, someone as a caregiver, and say the things he dose in private, i dont care what kind of family he has, if he wonts s#x, im sure he can pay a hole for it. Not caregivers
Friend

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I AM a woman and I know Mr. Fawbush! He's a wonderful man! Let me ask you a question, if he wasnt in a wheelchair or handicapped, and he came on to you, would you be so disgraced. I think not! He is a man, and men have needs (handicapped or not) just like us women. Just because he is interested in women DOES NOT make him a pervert! You should be ashamed of yourself! You better be careful, one day you may find yourself in his situation! Would you not then, wish for a man's attention? How very sad it is that we have people that would come on public forums and defame a good person's name!
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>If you was a woman, you would think differnt !!!! All you care about is kicking someones a*s
Friend

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I can tell you one thing from reading your posts ... I would never want you caring for any member of my family! You have shown in your posts and lack of education, class, professionalism, and poor attitude, that you are not meant for the healthcare profession. God help your patients.
Linda wrote:
Mary Had A Little Lamb, yes i thought about that. Still gives him no right to think that he can hire, someone as a caregiver, and say the things he dose in private, i dont care what kind of family he has, if he wonts s#x, im sure he can pay a hole for it. Not caregivers
4none

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

I don't know him very well, but i will say that in general he is no different than any man i have worked with either as a patient or a co-worker. Lots of things are said, you just have to make a stand oh what you will and will not tolerate. I have had lots of co-workers say very explicit things and we just didn't think much of it and went on and completed out jobs. The real world is not perfect and neither are people. No one has the right to disrespect anyone but circumstances cause people to behave in different ways. I say prayers for him, as i know he did not ask to be in this condition. Don't want to work for him or anyone else your uncomfortable with then don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Norton Forum right now

Search the Norton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Deans of Norton 31 min The Truth Will Stand 14
Romano's (May '13) 6 hr Chris 22
Logisticare good or bad place to work? (Jul '11) 9 hr Yumm 25
Young Minister 11 hr Just me 1
Beth Dorton 20 hr Chad 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 21 hr abe 1,349
Norton City Schools COLD 22 hr Kkk 10
•••
•••