nasty dirty theifs

Charlotte, NC

#1 Aug 22, 2012
not only does she try to make friends with you she will also screw your husband behiend your back and steal you blind. Anything from social services she gets while living with her babys daddy. thats so hard working people can work harder to keep up her and others like her. so just watch out cause she dont care if they are 8 18 or 80 blind, cripple, or crazy, she will be after them. just ask her old friends cause they end up running her off the big theif!!!
ewwgross

Blacksburg, VA

#2 Aug 22, 2012
I agree with you completley. She is nothing but a liar, if her mouh is moving she is telling lies about someone.She is nasty too I cant believe anyone would sleep with her anyway.And how the hell does she still have those kids? Anyone else kids would have been taken by now. I mean she was so messed up PICKING THEM UP FROM SCHOOL she passed out waiting in line, god forbid she coulda run over a kid or anything and she didnt get in any trouble? Can we say narc? She has been in so much trouble and never done time. She will steal anything she can get her hands on too. She is a waste of space and oxygen.
Brilliant

Norton, VA

#3 Sep 28, 2012
How in the world with all the drug activity going on at her house and 1 of her children trying drugs, how does she get to keep hem? I believe this deserves a call to dss
Ergh

Wise, VA

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Hell Idc about all of that I'd stil thro the d at er
Ewwwww

Norton, VA

#5 Oct 12, 2012
The d would come back to you with a disease to.
Ergh

Wise, VA

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Ewwwww wrote:
The d would come back to you with a disease to.
We've al got a cupple now dont we
Mee

Wise, VA

#7 Oct 21, 2012
Kay Phillips will screw your husband and rob u blind. That's the total truth. Anyone who is around her won't be long, trust me!!! She is the lowest of the the low.. And her poor husband. I wonder of he knows about all the people she's sleeping with..I'd be afraid it would fall off!!! Seriously!!!
Kris

Ridgeway, SC

#8 Feb 2, 2014
I talked to her for awhile.She seemed really nice.Nothing like what's in these post about her! I think she is a good person. Hope I get to talk to her again one day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HS football final meetings 42 min pigwig bagboy 7
Vapor Shop Posts 4 hr Jess 20
Starting a paranormal investigative group in th... 12 hr fundito 6
heather crum who she nailing now Sat chad 3
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sat Tony 1,358
Who is the owner of Romano's? What is his name Fri Customer 29
Morgan Pientka? (Nov '10) Sep 12 DTOM 48
•••
•••
•••