Company looks to hire 800 in coal jobs

Company looks to hire 800 in coal jobs

There are 8 comments on the Harlan Daily Enterprise story from Feb 25, 2013, titled Company looks to hire 800 in coal jobs. In it, Harlan Daily Enterprise reports that:

Officials with Professional Contracting in Norton, Va., are planning to employ workers at five mines that had previously been shut down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Harlan Daily Enterprise.

Jason

Concord, NC

#1 Feb 27, 2013
There is a sign in the door that says not taking applications.
Bob

Gate City, VA

#2 Feb 28, 2013
I heard from a good source that this story is grossly exaggerated. There is no where near that many jobs coming from this deal.
HonestHal

Wise, VA

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Be warned! Eddie Joe Estep has never saw anything through. He has failed at everything he has done. He is a "former" mine training instructer, private detective, deputy, EMT, and more. Former owner/operator of "Contract Security", Alpha Answering Service, "Unlimited Specialty Training", and a Bail bonds business and these are only a few of his futile attempts at running a business! If he has a hand in it, it is doomed to fail!
coalpowered

Gray, KY

#4 Mar 5, 2013
the man that works at this office told me it was fake. they got there cart before the horse. there is a write up in the pikeville ky paper telling about the lies also in the hazard herald. dont never run and give a snake all your info if you know he is a snake
lynch

Cumberland, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2013
coalpowered wrote:
the man that works at this office told me it was fake. they got there cart before the horse. there is a write up in the pikeville ky paper telling about the lies also in the hazard herald. dont never run and give a snake all your info if you know he is a snake
please post the right ups.
ellhello

Georgetown, KY

#6 Mar 6, 2013
it is in todays letcher county mtn eagle alpha says they are not affilated with estep and know nothing about this. fake
Suckers

Norton, VA

#7 Mar 7, 2013
He is doing this to get customers in his retraining class.The first thing he said to people who applied for the jobs was is your training up to DATE .If not we can take care of that too.$$$$$$$$$$$
Doofass Detector

Crewe, VA

#8 Mar 7, 2013
If one would search the current "Webster's Complete Unabridged Doofass Edition" and search the word "doofass", it is entirely possible that one would find a photograph of a certain unnamed Norton native. BTW, here in Charlottesville, we have available 65,000 new "Pizza Sign/Car Wash Arrow Sign Waving" jobs available today with initial salary of two thousand dollars per week with FULL bnefits and a new Tracker to boot. Apply soon and remember that training with three year recertification available at $49,595.00 for the "Official Bona-fide Wavey-Thing-Safety-Dance Certificate".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why be a whoreable person 3 hr Anonymous 8
Todd kudirka 8 hr Wondered 1
duffield jail (Nov '13) 11 hr Trump supporter 5
Straight 40 m giving bj now my house appy I'll ... 11 hr shirly 5
God Fearing church going folks 15 hr Christian 63
prostitutes (Jul '15) 19 hr Cred 17
To D Fri Rodney 1

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance