First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Why

United States

#21 Jan 30, 2011
hohaho wrote:
dang she has spoken and can narrow it down to just a couple. Sorry guys, she must have f'ed you over too. haha.
\

Awww somebodys got a broken heart.
lol

United States

#22 Jan 30, 2011
Misty I don't know u well nemore we went to school together so idk what's true or not on here but with the Adam vanhuss n Daniel hall names mentioned ur probably correct they r nothing but trouble and bitcher than females so think nothing that cums from their mouths or keypads are true cuz we all know they n fact r the trouble not u sweetie
anotherone

Madison, TN

#23 Feb 3, 2011
Well, I used to go with Misty too! She was a great person (friend) to be around. Now, not so much, it's always "Hon' Babe, Sugar, Sweetie, I threw up a little in mouth typing this. she has def. changed a lot Drugs has gotten the best of her, she used to be pretty, I'm not saying she still isn't but she is extremely skinny and face is sunken in, I think it's a cry for help, so if someone knows her help her! I think that she even has two kids now! Help her for her kids!
Lee

Broad Brook, CT

#25 Jul 23, 2012
Are u guyz talking about Misty Perry in New Haven, CT?
wow

Norton, VA

#26 Jul 24, 2012
You are complete moron for bumping this thread with that retarded a$$ question. Is this the New Haven topix forum?? No, it's not, and you are f*ckin dumb.
lmao

Norton, VA

#27 Aug 14, 2012
Two words and that's all crack ho
just lookin

United States

#28 Aug 18, 2012
ho and ugly as hell
wouldnt u like 2 kno

Murfreesboro, TN

#29 Aug 30, 2012
i dnt kno y ppl want 2 start a bunch of drama...i kno Misty Perry & even tho we arent friends nemore doesnt mean im gna get on here & start shit about her. evidentally whoever this is bashing her needs help theirselves & talkin about smebody else mkes thm feel better...everything u r sayin about her is really prolly about u...so everyone needs 2 get a F***n life & worry about urselves:) thank u have a GREAT day!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Bolling & her husband (Jun '11) Fri A concerned smith 12
Why is Abraham so stupid Fri Leave it here 3
Old profession being practiced in Southside Fri Sick and upset 1
weathies people in wise county & city of norton... (Apr '13) Sep 20 Some Guy 26
Read the news about Logisticare ! (Sep '11) Sep 19 Mutch 12
Adrian gardner Sep 14 Bree 1
Linda Bryant Sep 13 Nasty nasty 2

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance