Next Last
hohaho

Madison, TN

#1 Jan 23, 2011
Does any one know anything about her?
Why

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2011
She's all right. If your not some prick trying to start sh1t about her then you certainly picked the wrong place to ask about someone.
justhere5

Natural Bridge, VA

#3 Jan 23, 2011
she is a sweetheart and a great friend. enuff said
whit

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Jan 23, 2011
i looooove her to death:D
hohaho

Madison, TN

#5 Jan 24, 2011
I heard she was a clepto, and a drug who*e! Just asking..,.
whit

United States

#6 Jan 24, 2011
Misty is a good person I've know her forever and she is not a crack whre. So stop making this crap up trying to ruin someones life. K bye(:
hohaho

Madison, TN

#7 Jan 24, 2011
hahahaha, you must be a who*e just like her! Or maybe you are a thief. hmmmmmm, she is a loser! just look it up online, drug charges, and cleptomaniac. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Why

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2011
Oh hell most around here has been in court over something.

DIPSHI!T!!!
whit

United States

#9 Jan 25, 2011
Haha I'm 16 going on 17. Talk sh!t about me for takeing up for missty grow up dude.
hohaho

Madison, TN

#10 Jan 25, 2011
I don't care what you say about her, wait til she steals off you.
whit

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Jan 25, 2011
your funny,ive know her FOREVER and not once has she stolen anything from me. all u people do is talk sitt on ur computer and talk shiiiiiiiit. dude, ur problly like in your 40's startin drama . and u probly are the one that steals and does druggs. so stfu buddy..
hohaho

Madison, TN

#12 Jan 26, 2011
hahaha, boy does she have you fooled! she is a loser and I'm going to leave it at that, why would she be hanging out with you if your 16, she is in her 30's.
whit

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Jan 26, 2011
because she's my family dum azz
hohaho

Madison, TN

#14 Jan 26, 2011
Yeah right, honey get a life. If someone was her family they would be to ashamed to admit it.
whit

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Jan 26, 2011
your a piece of sh!t. u have no life stop bashing misty and get your self a lfe. do you reallly have to get on here an say sh!t about someone u probly really dont even know u just heard. so stfu.
;and even if misty did do that sh!t why would u put her business out there?..its noone business what someone does.
;notice that u stupid fcker.
hohaho

Madison, TN

#16 Jan 26, 2011
must have struck some truth there. haha, and yes I do know her I used to be with her. Note that I said USED to she is to much drama for me.
whit

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Jan 26, 2011
dude u didnt strike anything..ur so dum no one cares if u use to be with her.mkay?.notice ur the only one talking sh!t about her u must be the only one who has a damn problem with her. and ur funny . she's too much drama? and what exactly do u thing ur doing? saving the world? uh no ur starting drama ur self... so ha leave her alone:) kay. bye!!
Blue

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Jan 26, 2011
I greatly appreciate everyone who has defended me against these assholes. I know it is either Adam Vanhuss or Daniel Hall. Probably both. Trust and believe I was never with either one of these losers. So to whit & Jason again thank you. I am a bigger and better person than they will ever be or I would really put them down hard. So to put me down is a huge laugh.
hohaho

Madison, TN

#19 Jan 28, 2011
dang she has spoken and can narrow it down to just a couple. Sorry guys, she must have f'ed you over too. haha.
whit

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Jan 29, 2011
GROW up kiddo. she was talking about the pple that took up for her on here. not only are u a drama starter but ur also illiterate. haha shew dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coalfield Progress 19 hr truth 1
Shake and Bake losers on hilltop 21 hr Concerned 1
Lieing A&& MEN (Mar '16) Wed Per 40
vasap (Apr '11) Wed Hunk 14
Nick Powers (Feb '13) Tue HIM 6
What is ppls opinion of Jason Winkle? Feb 19 Norton resident 5
Brunette in White Tundra Feb 18 Vose 6

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance