Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25 May 16, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text> It's just the reverse, we don't want perverts trying to push their filth on us and trying to tell everyone it'd ok. just keep your disgusting filth away from me and my family and I won't have to deal with you.
I'm not homosexual. I'm a straight father of three beautiful children. No one is telling you that you have to accept jack shit. What society as a whole is telling you is that your backwards thinking ideals are a thing of the past, and you need to get with the program there twinkle toes.
really

Norton, VA

#26 May 17, 2013
ReaperDragon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not homosexual. I'm a straight father of three beautiful children. No one is telling you that you have to accept jack shit. What society as a whole is telling you is that your backwards thinking ideals are a thing of the past, and you need to get with the program there twinkle toes.
We will stay where we are idgit, queers and queer lovers need to change there ways or move to a island to do there nasty.

Location hidden

#27 May 17, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
We will stay where we are idgit, queers and queer lovers need to change there ways or move to a island to do there nasty.
Fine by me if you're left behind, makes it easy to pick out the uneducated simpletons and laugh at them. Also, if you're going to insult someone, at least learn how to spell the damn word you're using, it's "IDJIT" not idgit, you dolt.
suck one

Wise, VA

#28 May 17, 2013
Fred you can suck one, I bet you don't have the guts to say that to any of our faces. It is attitudes like this, that has kept this area in the dark ages. I'll put a fist in your face if have the guts to meet me somewhere and call me a pervert to my face, you ignorant backwoods primitive piece of shit. I'll kick your ass and then feed you a cockmeat sanwitch and make you like it, bitch!

“gay nerd”

Since: Feb 13

Gate City, VA

#32 May 18, 2013
I wouldn't mind meeting some of these apparent gays, personally.. Cough
Noneya

Big Stone Gap, VA

#33 May 18, 2013
Fred wrote:
That is why I don't trade there anymore. I don't want filthy perverts handling my food or touch anything I take into my home.
That's ok, they don't want to serve inbred white trash, so it's a win/win situation! Enjoy Magic Mart!
Noneya

Big Stone Gap, VA

#34 May 18, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the queers can spell, bud. Hope you're having fun givin' it to your sis :)
Noneya

Big Stone Gap, VA

#35 May 18, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text> It's just the reverse, we don't want perverts trying to push their filth on us and trying to tell everyone it'd ok. just keep your disgusting filth away from me and my family and I won't have to deal with you.
Sounds good to me. We don't like it when trash stares at us with hatred, then follows us to the bathroom begging to blow us. Stay at home, it's better for you.
Noneya

Big Stone Gap, VA

#36 May 18, 2013
FYI wrote:
What's wrong with people these days. Gross! I don't want my kids seeing that shit and thinking its ok, because its completely NOT.
But being judgemental, hypocritical trash IS? Standards, people.
Noneya

Big Stone Gap, VA

#37 May 18, 2013
yep wrote:
They are everywhere!!! Sick!!!
I know, inbreds are rampant around here!
Noneya

Big Stone Gap, VA

#38 May 18, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather have a Mexican than gay dudes!!!
Why, so you can bitch about them not speaking English?
Noneya

Big Stone Gap, VA

#39 May 18, 2013
most of them at walmart wrote:
most of the gay guys at walmart wear tapout shirts.
Cool, I'll know who to flirt with now :)
Lynne

Charleston, WV

#41 May 30, 2013
Fred wrote:
That is why I don't trade there anymore. I don't want filthy perverts handling my food or touch anything I take into my home.
You reek of fatuousness. Perhaps you should see someone for that. With hard work and diligence, you may be able to sit at the grown-ups table one day.
bin

United States

#42 May 30, 2013
all the gays there i guess thats why john mcaroll goes there , i would be sooo ashamed to show my face in public
ok

Norton, VA

#43 May 30, 2013
Lynne wrote:
<quoted text>You reek of fatuousness. Perhaps you should see someone for that. With hard work and diligence, you may be able to sit at the grown-ups table one day.
Are you talking to the queer or me?
Noneya

Big Stone Gap, VA

#44 May 30, 2013
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you ARE the queer there buddy

Location hidden

#45 May 30, 2013
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're "Fred", then they were referring to you. See, your uneducated side is showing. First off, the statement Fred made is hilarious. If you are Fred, you are about to get a rude awakening. EVERYTHING you have has been touched in some way shape or form by a person that is homosexual or supports homosexuals. The food you eat, the clothes you wear, the car you drive and the computer/smart phone you are using to post your hateful, homophobic rantings. Face it Fred, you're in a world where YOU are now the minority, how does it feel? Overwhelming I would assume...
ok

Norton, VA

#46 May 30, 2013
ReaperDragon wrote:
<quoted text>If you're "Fred", then they were referring to you. See, your uneducated side is showing. First off, the statement Fred made is hilarious. If you are Fred, you are about to get a rude awakening. EVERYTHING you have has been touched in some way shape or form by a person that is homosexual or supports homosexuals. The food you eat, the clothes you wear, the car you drive and the computer/smart phone you are using to post your hateful, homophobic rantings. Face it Fred, you're in a world where YOU are now the minority, how does it feel? Overwhelming I would assume...
I am not Fred but sounds like he is a smart man if he don't like people being queer.
Lynne

Charleston, WV

#47 May 31, 2013
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
I was replying to Fred.
Lynne

Charleston, WV

#48 May 31, 2013
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Fred but sounds like he is a smart man if he don't like people being queer.
And, that is also appropriate for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Council 4 hr Sad 12
Bobby Salyer 5 hr peggy and bobby 3
gay and not saying it . 5 hr old timer 4
Warning!! El Castillo Mexican restaurant 9 hr disappointed 15
Mary Deel Baker & Don Baker's Children 17 hr Baker Researcher 1
Bank question Jan 27 Teller 2
britney schank (Feb '12) Jan 27 briannaS 8
Norton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web