noticed a lot of gay people at norton...

noticed a lot of gay people at norton walmart lately.

Posted in the Norton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
you are a dumbass bitch

Wise, VA

#1 Apr 23, 2013
did anyone else notice the change of lesbians and gay men at walmart ?
rainbow

Roanoke, VA

#2 Apr 24, 2013
you are a dumbass bitch wrote:
did anyone else notice the change of lesbians and gay men at walmart ?
Thats all that works in every store or restaurant around here.
FYI

Big Stone Gap, VA

#3 Apr 24, 2013
What's wrong with people these days. Gross! I don't want my kids seeing that shit and thinking its ok, because its completely NOT.
you are all idiots

Wise, VA

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Hey dumbass bitch, its 2013 for God's sake. So there are gay people working at wal-mart, BFD! Rainbow, interesting you named yourself after the gay flag colors, and you are wrong, more than just gay people work at stores and restaurants around here, moron. FYI, tolerance, love, patience and understanding is what you should be teaching your kids, not judgement you friggin fool. This is America, we all have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, not just heterosexuals. Get a clue you small town small minded judgmental asses! FYI I hope one of your kids grows up to be gay and someone tells them what a complete bigot you are. Someone should teach you a lesson you piece of shit!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 24, 2013
FYI wrote:
What's wrong with people these days. Gross! I don't want my kids seeing that shit and thinking its ok, because its completely NOT.
Society has no room for bigotry and hatred. You can have your beliefs, you can even choose to be willfully retarded to the world around you, but please, for the love of all that is good, don't make your children follow you, and don't push YOUR beliefs on everyone else. You are a walking talking contradiction. Here, let me make it easy for you. Do you support anyone or anything that also supports tolerance of same-sex relationships? No you say? I beg to differ, the computer you're using, Microsoft supports them. Do you support and use Facebook? They support them as well. As do most everyone else, YOU are now the minority. I'm glad society is leaving people like you behind, I just feel sorry for your children having to be raised by idiots like yourself.
Yeah

Coeburn, VA

#8 Apr 30, 2013
who cares?
yep

United States

#9 Apr 30, 2013
They are everywhere!!! Sick!!!
just goes to show

Madison, TN

#10 Apr 30, 2013
They're at least working, and apparently you're not.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#11 Apr 30, 2013
Be thankful. If immigration reform passes hundreds of newly made Mexican citizens will swarm your town
and grab jobs.
yep

United States

#12 Apr 30, 2013
Walt Tonne wrote:
Be thankful. If immigration reform passes hundreds of newly made Mexican citizens will swarm your town
and grab jobs.
Rather have a Mexican than gay dudes!!!
Yeah

Coeburn, VA

#13 Apr 30, 2013
Just a bunch of close minded hicks.
Your Funny

Big Stone Gap, VA

#15 May 2, 2013
Yeah must be homo to he's a open minded hick
tomato face

Norton, VA

#16 May 2, 2013
Im not a homo but I do love me some corn on the cob.Its delicious.
Agree

Big Stone Gap, VA

#17 May 2, 2013
you are all idiots wrote:
Hey dumbass bitch, its 2013 for God's sake. So there are gay people working at wal-mart, BFD! Rainbow, interesting you named yourself after the gay flag colors, and you are wrong, more than just gay people work at stores and restaurants around here, moron. FYI, tolerance, love, patience and understanding is what you should be teaching your kids, not judgement you friggin fool. This is America, we all have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, not just heterosexuals. Get a clue you small town small minded judgmental asses! FYI I hope one of your kids grows up to be gay and someone tells them what a complete bigot you are. Someone should teach you a lesson you piece of shit!
VERY WELL SAID!!!
you are a dumbass bitch

Wise, VA

#18 May 3, 2013
did I say I hated or didn't hate gays and lesbians? learn to read. and my name is right you are a .
most of them at walmart

Wise, VA

#19 May 3, 2013
most of the gay guys at walmart wear tapout shirts.
wow

United States

#20 May 5, 2013
When WE work... That has nothing to do with our personal lives. Yes you may be able to tell we are gay or lesbian but that has nothing to do with doing our job/ serving customers. Were all human. Have a heart.
I guess

Wise, VA

#21 May 5, 2013
wow wrote:
When WE work... That has nothing to do with our personal lives. Yes you may be able to tell we are gay or lesbian but that has nothing to do with doing our job/ serving customers. Were all human. Have a heart.
"As If" bahaaaaa.
Fred

Whitesburg, KY

#23 May 16, 2013
That is why I don't trade there anymore. I don't want filthy perverts handling my food or touch anything I take into my home.
Fred

Whitesburg, KY

#24 May 16, 2013
ReaperDragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Society has no room for bigotry and hatred. You can have your beliefs, you can even choose to be willfully retarded to the world around you, but please, for the love of all that is good, don't make your children follow you, and don't push YOUR beliefs on everyone else. You are a walking talking contradiction. Here, let me make it easy for you. Do you support anyone or anything that also supports tolerance of same-sex relationships? No you say? I beg to differ, the computer you're using, Microsoft supports them. Do you support and use Facebook? They support them as well. As do most everyone else, YOU are now the minority. I'm glad society is leaving people like you behind, I just feel sorry for your children having to be raised by idiots like yourself.
It's just the reverse, we don't want perverts trying to push their filth on us and trying to tell everyone it'd ok. just keep your disgusting filth away from me and my family and I won't have to deal with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old profession being practiced in Southside 1 hr Long Arm of the Law 23
Erica Rose ( nay nay ) anyone know who the bab... 10 hr The one 6
Johnson bunch 10 hr Oh well 1
Which place sucks to work for more logisticare ... (Jun '11) Wed Tacos4Burritos 16
China Garden Wed Hookers n Stuff 17
Shannon Peters... Tue Wondering 1
Mark and Rhonda Mon Oh well 2

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norton Mortgages