First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 19, 2011
I've been reading all these bad things about the fizz...and some are true...

TRUE: 70/30 chance of getting laid
Dirty ass place
NORTON COPS SUCK DICK!!!

However,
FALSE: drinks are overpriced
(drinks are poured heavy now, and ask anyone who has the two guy bartenders make their drinks)
Snobby girls,(maybe your game is whack)
The music has gotten better, cause someone finally fired "chicken man"
Had over 200 people in club Saturday and if u know anyone that went, ask them how badass dj was..

WEDNESDAY NIGHTS ARE KARAOKE NIGHTS WITH ALL NIGHT DRINK SPECIALS
THIS THURSDAY IS THE BIKINI CONTEST...( and these girls are NOT your normal fizz chicks) Kristen ham ones won the first contest..and if you don't know her...u should look her up...SMOKING HOT!!

SATURDAY nights are truly the best nights to go...lots of people..

Oh...and as for that undercover cop bullshit, don't buy it....that's made up lies

If you don't believe me, come check it out....if it's not exactly as I say, I'll buy you a drink AND make it...

"if you don't know, now you know"

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 19, 2011
Kristen hammonds, my bad

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 19, 2011
I also heart at two local legends work there...one from norton, and one from wise...first person to tell me who these two people are, gets a free drink
Norton rocks III

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Jul 20, 2011
And Michael Williams is a bouncer hehehe knock him down cause he is not able to get up to BIG.
RebelOne

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2011
Some turtle guy wrote:
I also heart at two local legends work there...one from norton, and one from wise...first person to tell me who these two people are, gets a free drink
Haha maybe turtle n john ...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 20, 2011
One out of two, but missing the norton guy
RebelOne

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2011
Some turtle guy wrote:
One out of two, but missing the norton guy
Haha I haven't been inside the fizz in years gimme a hint

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 20, 2011
If you haven't been to the fizz in years, how did you know turtle and John worked there?
RebelOne

United States

#9 Jul 20, 2011
Cuz ur name gave u away and I know john used too bartend a lil bit of everywhere a-bees renos the fizz so I assumed since u were friends with him n his brother steven he was the other legend and I didn't know he was back there til ur last post ;-)
Some turtle guy

Nashville, TN

#10 Jul 21, 2011
Tom Tom mccurdy is the norton legend....who is this?
trust me I know

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Jul 21, 2011
Dont go there, its the worst place, not because of the place itself but because of the cops. I got a room beside of the Fizz so when I left I could just walk 2 where I was gonna sleep instead of driving...and 2 norton cops followed me inside of the Super 8 and arrested me 4 intoxicated in public, as I was going up 2 my room. But I guess Norton cops have nothing better 2 do with their time but sit and wait on people 2 come out of the Fizz....even if they are being safe and not driving.
Some turtle guy

Nashville, TN

#12 Jul 21, 2011
trust me I know wrote:
Dont go there, its the worst place, not because of the place itself but because of the cops. I got a room beside of the Fizz so when I left I could just walk 2 where I was gonna sleep instead of driving...and 2 norton cops followed me inside of the Super 8 and arrested me 4 intoxicated in public, as I was going up 2 my room. But I guess Norton cops have nothing better 2 do with their time but sit and wait on people 2 come out of the Fizz....even if they are being safe and not driving.
I agree....norton cops are dirty, but I'm willing to DD for anyone who needs it....seriously..
Blank

Wise, VA

#13 Jul 21, 2011
Some turtle guy wrote:
I've been reading all these bad things about the fizz...and some are true...
TRUE: 70/30 chance of getting laid
Dirty ass place
NORTON COPS SUCK DICK!!!
However,
FALSE: drinks are overpriced
(drinks are poured heavy now, and ask anyone who has the two guy bartenders make their drinks)
Snobby girls,(maybe your game is whack)
The music has gotten better, cause someone finally fired "chicken man"
Had over 200 people in club Saturday and if u know anyone that went, ask them how badass dj was..
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS ARE KARAOKE NIGHTS WITH ALL NIGHT DRINK SPECIALS
THIS THURSDAY IS THE BIKINI CONTEST...( and these girls are NOT your normal fizz chicks) Kristen ham ones won the first contest..and if you don't know her...u should look her up...SMOKING HOT!!
SATURDAY nights are truly the best nights to go...lots of people..
Oh...and as for that undercover cop bullshit, don't buy it....that's made up lies
If you don't believe me, come check it out....if it's not exactly as I say, I'll buy you a drink AND make it...
"if you don't know, now you know"
I have to disagree with some of what you said...First of all, the music does indeed suck, and the DJ's will NOT play any requests at all. Not just my opinion, but many many others!
Also, the women are often snobby...if by "game" you mean, having a buncha lines and phony come-ons, well that is true, i have no "game." Apparently that is what women often go for, cause i mentioned an acquaintance of mine who BRAGS about beating up women (and has even bragged about putting a couple of them in the hospital when they got "mouthy" about his cheating on them)...and he has "game" i guess because women flock to him at the Fizz. Go figure....
Trust me I know

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Jul 21, 2011
I will never go there again because of what the norton cops did, they are the ones who have ruined that place, I'd go 2 Renos or Applebees b4 I would ever go back there! I mean my goodness.....The cops actually targeted me a little 5ft tall woman 130lbs all because they saw me come out of the Fizz, and figured I had been drinking and knew it would be an easy arrest. There was people coming out getting in their cars and driving off....and instead of going after them, they come 2 me...the one that was being safe and not drinking and driving. Thats the cops we have protecting our roads and highways??????
RebelOne

United States

#15 Jul 21, 2011
Some turtle guy wrote:
Tom Tom mccurdy is the norton legend....who is this?
Haha ur turn to guess now ;-)
Somewhat True

Salem, VA

#16 Jul 22, 2011
Well the 70/30 chance of getting laid is probably true, if you want a skanky girl with no morals or class, which is what 99% of the men up there are looking for..If you don't want to scream in horror the next morning when you see the girl, your chances are about 10/90. A LOT of alcohol will probably be need to be involved too..lol. There are some really hot girls that go there, but 99% of the time they are with their husbands or boyfriends.

What exactly is "dirty" about it? The bathrooms aren't clean at night because sloppy drunks are vomiting everywhere, and use the floor instead of the toilet. The inside of it is pretty clean. What you have to remember is this is Norton, not Atlanta or a huge city. The Fizz is an o.k. place for around here.

As "blank" said, the drinks are NOT overpriced. It is true that they put a lot of alcohol in them. I don't think I have ever seen two guy bartenders up there. I know John, and he is an excellent bartender, but not sure of another guy. The girl has attitude a lot of times, but I say I would too if I had to deal with all those drunks demanding I wait on them before anyone else.

The one thing that is definitely true is that Norton cops ruin it. I completely agree that nobody should be drinking and driving. Everyone needs a DD, and if they don't have one, call a taxi or get a motel room. Best idea would be to get a room at the Inn, because going on what the girl said above, it's not a good idea to walk across the street drunk. I'm not sure if the cops are mad that they have to work and can't be out having fun, but they definitely try to ruin everyone else's night. They sit at the gas station across the road, and just wait for someone to run that stop sign or forget to put their signal on.

The music HAS gotten somewhat better. I do think they need to take requests, and DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT play country music.
nightlifer

United States

#17 Jul 23, 2011
it must be
nice to work at the fizz that way you can get all the pills and coke you want also mostly fat chicks are there and the meican pimp who has his tall blonde and black chicks working the floor. As for the norton police well if you werent overserving the people well ..........and the
that turtle guy is just a small little wanna be He really is a BIG ass kisser Just wait til people find out the Real DJ is gone !!!!!!
nightlifer

United States

#18 Jul 23, 2011
oh yeah and turtle if ya didnt know it is against the law to advertise any drinks at all and to offer free drinks yur headed for trouble just keep opening your mouth or someone will put something in it for you what a joke yeah chickenman has been gone for....one week just wait and see in a month what happens !!!! we know for sure you work there >>>dumb ass
ah ha

Hartsville, TN

#19 Jul 23, 2011
Im pretty sure Turtle is JOHN HALL....
LOL

Nashville, TN

#20 Jul 23, 2011
Well I'm pretty sure you're wrong... Kristen Hammonds is John's cousin, so I don't think he would say Kristen Ham to begin with like Turtle did in the first post. John has a 'different' way of talking and typing, so if that is him, then he has someone typing for him. There are two John's that are there.. John Fryatt, the bartender, and John Hall that dj's sometimes. Both are awesome guys. Sounds to me like someone is jealous. Why is it illegal to advertise drinks at a bar that you have to be 21 to get into except on event nights? I see happy hour advertised on signs all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asia Cafe 48 min china cafe 7
Vapor Shop Posts 2 hr Ken 32
Cops sitting at wal mart hill 14 hr Seriously 5
Sara Mullins/Smith (Nov '13) Mon Haleigh Large 9
destiny pilkenton Mon eastside 2
Who is the owner of Romano's? What is his name Sun Sassafras 32
Starting a paranormal investigative group in th... Sep 20 Author 10
•••
•••
•••

Norton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Norton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Norton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Norton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••