Huck Hunnicutt
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Disatisfied client

Wise, VA

#65 Feb 2, 2013
He was horrible on my case, didn't speak to him until the day of court with several messages left & no response. I know someone that had the same exact charge as me & also had Huck, he got off with a misdemeanor & I a felony. How does that happen? He was court appointed to me & the other person paid, there's ur answer. Either way he got paid so why not help all clients, not just the wealthy ones. Greed is a deadly sin along with many more he possesses. I would never recommend him to anyone unless I wanted them to get the $hit stick.
Feeder

Abingdon, VA

#66 May 9, 2013
Huck is a bottom feeder. Has to work on foreclosures to make a living. That is not a good person.
c-r-e-a-m

Birmingham, AL

#67 Nov 16, 2013
truth wrote:
explain this. he has charges against aaron and john yeary for stealing 20 thousand cash from a black bag he had on him. why would any person even a person that comes from money need that much cash??? THIS IS A FACT!!!!!!!! read between the lines folks
hey get this! it was actually 30,000!! and you are only reading between the lines because you probably dont know how to manage money and have never had more than a checking account. ever heard of a divorce? i'd keep cash too. ever heard of the federal reserve??? cash. ahhh ignorance must really be bliss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shot at the cops 1 hr gross 5
craving chocolate 21 hr Freak magnet 1
Where the freaks at? 22 hr Freak magnet 1
Missy Thacker (Dec '14) Fri today 8
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... Fri Mary 23
What girl in wise county has the biggest butt Fri ppl are stupid 14
Is The Magnolia closing? Jul 30 truth hurts 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norton Mortgages