Huck Hunnicutt
Kudos

Kingsport, TN

#45 Sep 24, 2012
ThinkinMan wrote:
I left Norton when I was 13 and still have family that lives in Norton, Wise, Pound, and Big Stone. It has been probably 40 years or longer since I have seen Huck, other than seeing the occasional picture on TV or the Norton gov't website. Gauging from some of the comments on here, it appears that Huck grew up and still has some of the values that he had when I went to school with him in the old elementary building. I guess one of my most cherished memories is that he literally gave me the jacket off his back.
Coming from a background of not having much...it was up in Nov. or Dec of '68 or '69...and it was COLD!!! Huck noticed that I usually came to school not wearing a jacket (did not have one) and he came to me privately one day after-school and gave me his jacket. It was something like a lined flannel shirt today...but it was better than what I had. I remember Huck telling me, "You can wear this until you find yours or you can let me have it back later." I usually told people that asked that I had "forgotten" or "lost" my jacket. Say what you want to about the man, but that was one act of kindness that I have never forgotten. Sometimes it's the little things that we do, that may seem inconsequential to us, but may make a lasting impression on someone else.
Now this is the kind of stories that needs to be posted on here. Good stuff.
Precise

Norton, VA

#46 Oct 4, 2012
Heard a bunch of folks who live near hucks home or own propertey around it had abunch of wires cut or something phone lines, cable lines something.
Client

Norton, VA

#47 Oct 25, 2012
I had Huck as a lawyer for a pretty serious charge that could have detroyed my time and money of going to College at UVA-Wise. He is an awesome man and didn't charge me a ton of money like I had expected. He is an awesome man and has had a heart attack or something serious of that nature so he is a little out there. He knows his job and does is damn well if you ask me. I am very pleased with him and I will always call if I need anything law oriented. He even said if cops try and pull a fast one on me again, to call his personal cell phone number. He is the only thing that keeps Norton Police shaking in their boots. He is a bull in the courtroom. definitely worth the money. Very pleased
Get REAL

Elizabethton, TN

#48 Oct 25, 2012
This is the best laugh I have had for months !!!!!
Lol

Charlotte, NC

#49 Nov 14, 2012
Drug head.
Whatever haters gonna

Powhatan, VA

#50 Nov 14, 2012
hate! Love you Huck ;o) Coming in for Christmas and still need to show you an appreciation for wine,leave that nasty beer alone! You know who I am... give me a call!
ur gonna get busted soon

Darlington, SC

#51 Dec 23, 2012
jaha wrote:
Horrible lawyer, don't ever hire the guy. He was hired for my granfather and did absolutely nothing for him. Not too mention the harassment of a girl I know, asking her to go on the knob and offered to buy her a new phone etc. etc. He get's a bad rep, because it's true.
he has raped this community for many years ,thinks he runs the town.he runs norton because of the bad police he has in his pocket and he supplies the state boys with drinks from pepsi for the softball team lol ,he has sold drugs guns and delt in ilegal activities scince ive known him n i knw him personally very .he takes advantage of young women ,acspecially if they have drug dependant problems.alwasy lookin for som1 to use for his own pleasure.he is the very example of the antichrist truley evil man .murder drugs and whores .right huck. i could eat a videllia onion like an apple .
Haha

Roanoke, VA

#52 Dec 27, 2012
ur gonna get busted soon wrote:
<quoted text>he has raped this community for many years ,thinks he runs the town.he runs norton because of the bad police he has in his pocket and he supplies the state boys with drinks from pepsi for the softball team lol ,he has sold drugs guns and delt in ilegal activities scince ive known him n i knw him personally very .he takes advantage of young women ,acspecially if they have drug dependant problems.alwasy lookin for som1 to use for his own pleasure.he is the very example of the antichrist truley evil man .murder drugs and whores .right huck. i could eat a videllia onion like an apple .

Wow! Where in the world did you learn to spell? Its horrible!
question

Vinton, VA

#53 Dec 28, 2012
Does he have anything to do with the Pepsi Cola plant in Norton?
former client

Norton, VA

#54 Jan 2, 2013
Huck has a bad reputation but he is a great attorney .. You win some you lose some .. but what a person does in their own time is not our business to begin with! He is an attorney with many many clients!
John

Big Stone Gap, VA

#55 Jan 2, 2013
Hicks farts are invited to join mensa.
yep

Roanoke, VA

#56 Jan 3, 2013
i concur
harv

Gate City, VA

#57 Jan 6, 2013
Maybe a good lawyer, but keep your wife close by around him. haha, at least a few years back you would have to but sometimes people change....and sometimes not.
harv

Gate City, VA

#58 Jan 6, 2013
He also used to get the best *cigarette material around
pablo
#59 Jan 11, 2013
the wise man wrote:
Huck is a great lawyer. And got me out of a lot of stuff. He actually cares about what happens to you and what goes on in ur life and isn't just trying to make money. He would do it for free probably and let u pay him later. He's the best attorney around
huck dont have to worry about money i dont know why he even works. but i know him on a personal level never had to use his services. i know of one lady that worked for him and huck sent her to law school shes a lawyer now and people say what u want about him i know him and hes a great friend
person

Norton, VA

#60 Jan 12, 2013
jaha wrote:
Horrible lawyer, don't ever hire the guy. He was hired for my granfather and did absolutely nothing for him. Not too mention the harassment of a girl I know, asking her to go on the knob and offered to buy her a new phone etc. etc. He get's a bad rep, because it's true.
i agree with you. i went to see him and believe it or not he went to sleep on me while i was telling him what happened.never again.next time im going with anthony collins.
person

Norton, VA

#61 Jan 12, 2013
1wsc wrote:
I own property in Wise County and was referred to Mr. Hunnicutt as a capable attorney to handle an out of state property a transfer. I am just trying to search out the most capable attorney to handle this situation.
go with anthony collins.huck is an alcoholic. when you get around him you can smell the booze on his breath.
Who cares

Natural Bridge, VA

#62 Jan 12, 2013
person wrote:
<quoted text>go with anthony collins.huck is an alcoholic. when you get around him you can smell the booze on his breath.
He is a good attorney. How much he drinks is none of my business as long as he does a good job with my case. He can fall asleep all he wants.
truth

Wise, VA

#63 Feb 1, 2013
explain this. he has charges against aaron and john yeary for stealing 20 thousand cash from a black bag he had on him. why would any person even a person that comes from money need that much cash??? THIS IS A FACT!!!!!!!! read between the lines folks
love him

Wise, VA

#64 Feb 1, 2013
hes a great person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woodboogers (Aug '16) 36 min Boo I like wankers 21
Pizza Hut driver 2 hr Hop 3
How has Randall Payne been 3 hr Judged 4
Looking for location of cave 3 hr Nick 3
Bear branch 3 hr Dean Ambrose 3
Clothes that fit 4 hr Mind Gap 6
Anyone know May 24 I know 13

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance