Curious!
1wsc

Morristown, TN

#2 Dec 8, 2010
curious
It is what it is

Rockville, VA

#3 Dec 8, 2010
Huck is a great lawyer and a good person to have as a friend.What more do you want to know?
ntheknow

Kingsport, TN

#4 Dec 8, 2010
huck has always had a bad rap-- mostly because he is from a small town where people like to run each other down. I know huck personally ( even though i haven't seen him in years) and he is a good guy.
mr carter

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2010
Huck is one of the most generous people there are. If you ever need anything I would advise you to go to him. He's picked many people up off there feet. He recently had a stroke and I hope he's doing good. Him and his family have had it rough. And huck has held them together. He's a great man
me too

Roanoke, VA

#6 Dec 8, 2010
I do know him personally, and he is a very nice person. He can come across as a little loud, but he is very generous. He would give his friends anything to help them out. He is always going way out of his way to help people and be a good friend. He is a good guy, a great friend, and really fun to be around.
jaha

Nashville, TN

#7 Dec 9, 2010
Horrible lawyer, don't ever hire the guy. He was hired for my granfather and did absolutely nothing for him. Not too mention the harassment of a girl I know, asking her to go on the knob and offered to buy her a new phone etc. etc. He get's a bad rep, because it's true.
so what

Kingsport, TN

#8 Dec 9, 2010
so what he tried to get a girl that you can't. Maybe you should have offered her a phone too. i wish there were more men out there like him who knows how to take care of a woman. also he is a great lawyer. i don't know why your grandfather needed an atty. but whatever huck did do was more than anyone else in wise co. if i ever needed a lawyer i would get either huck or greg stuart
knows

Kingsport, TN

#9 Dec 9, 2010
more important than being a good lawyer or man, he is a wonderful father. just ask any of his kids
Oh Yeah

Mount Juliet, TN

#11 Dec 9, 2010
Way to go Whitney. Good job. This is what needs to happen. People need to put a stop to all these postings that are degrading others. Huck is a good person and he does quite a bit for the community, even the local ballteams. People need to grow up and quit belittling others. Get a life, guys!!! You don't realize how many families have been ruined and torn apart by the postings that go on this website.
i love my dad

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Dec 9, 2010
this is ashleigh. but joe and whitney stand behind my statements 100%
GreyGoose

Kingsport, TN

#13 Dec 9, 2010
People talk smack about Huck, but he is a really good guy, great businessman, and excellent lawyer. If you needed any law services I would recommend Huck. He is a stand up guy.
rocky mofo balboa

United States

#14 Dec 9, 2010
Say some bout my boy huck I rock ya head ya feel. South side deuces
i love my dad

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Dec 9, 2010
rocky mofo balboa wrote:
Say some bout my boy huck I rock ya head ya feel. South side deuces
bahahahahaha heard that.
evan and joe

United States

#16 Dec 9, 2010
If you got something to say about huck contact joe and evan
1wsc

Morristown, TN

#17 Dec 9, 2010
I own property in Wise County and was referred to Mr. Hunnicutt as a capable attorney to handle an out of state property a transfer. I am just trying to search out the most capable attorney to handle this situation.
the wise man

United States

#18 Dec 9, 2010
Huck is a great lawyer. And got me out of a lot of stuff. He actually cares about what happens to you and what goes on in ur life and isn't just trying to make money. He would do it for free probably and let u pay him later. He's the best attorney around

Since: Dec 10

Mount Juliet, TN

#20 Dec 9, 2010
1wsc wrote:
I own property in Wise County and was referred to Mr. Hunnicutt as a capable attorney to handle an out of state property a transfer. I am just trying to search out the most capable attorney to handle this situation.
So, if Mr. Hunnicutt was referred to you as a capabled attorney, who did you turn to TOPIX, of all places, to search out the most capable attorney? I call bullshit!

Mount Juliet, TN

#21 Dec 9, 2010
mr carter wrote:
Huck is one of the most generous people there are. If you ever need anything I would advise you to go to him. He's picked many people up off there feet. He recently had a stroke and I hope he's doing good. Him and his family have had it rough. And huck has held them together. He's a great man
You are right Mr Carter, he and his family have been through a very rough time and he has held them together. He is a very loving father! So, I heard he had DNA evidence that proves his ex, Crystal, did 2 guys in one night.......he and his children deserve sooooo much better than that!

Mount Juliet, TN

#22 Dec 9, 2010
evan and joe wrote:
If you got something to say about huck contact joe and evan
Evan and Joe, I love you two guys!! Way to support your father and good friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missy Thacker (Dec '14) 1 hr looking 9
Shot at the cops 15 hr gross 5
craving chocolate Fri Freak magnet 1
Where the freaks at? Fri Freak magnet 1
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... Fri Mary 23
What girl in wise county has the biggest butt Fri ppl are stupid 14
Is The Magnolia closing? Jul 30 truth hurts 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norton Mortgages