juste music ripoffs
twinturner

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Tired of ppl trying to sell me junk. What a joke.
rockerdad

Concord, NC

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Buy online...much cheaper. Tons of free lessons also. Don't have to pay for 30 minutes worth of crap from Justes self taught teachers.
Amanda

Roanoke, VA

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Another bad post about a business.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 17, 2013
What these idiots that post complete fallacies about these businesses don't realize is that these businesses can in fact, SUE them for libel, and win. Topix will not protect their privacy when it comes to that, because Topix could be held liable for the damages as well. I for one hope these morons keep doing it, so they will have hefty judgements against them and they won't be able to afford internet anymore. :)
whales are pretty

Ivel, KY

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Buy from this store and support the local economy and wise county. Prices are thevsame online but at the store there is no shipping charge. He can get deals better than a guy off the street can onlibe. Plus they can work on your instrument. self teach yourself ifyou arent satisfied

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbara dominguez (Dec '10) 4 min Barbara 21
Logisticare (Feb '11) 32 min Big D 23
2 faced fat moms 14 hr Ggg 1
John i Burton 21 hr raider pride 12
snitch for sure 21 hr shame 21
prostitutes 21 hr Cheapo 12
Mary Deel Baker & Don Baker's Children (Jan '15) Sun Marys neice 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norton Mortgages