phillip mullins and heather mullins

phillip mullins and heather mullins

Posted in the Norton Forum

yolo

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2012
phillip mullins or they might call him bro and his ugly wife heather mulling are needle junkies and rip everyone off om things they shouldnt be selling to people they are maybe snitches and just to warn you people dont ever talk to them cause they are porch munkeys and always lock the door if they rip someone off so if anybody see them out beat them up for me please thank you they are so disgusting and they should be in jail or in prison or even sentenced to death for what they did to the child jake and there other child they got taken away from them because they were bad on drugs and still are when jake was being born he was having seizure after seizure from the drugs that heather mullins was taking and they didnt get in trouble or nothing for what they did to their on child they just got it taken away from them i believe someone needs to hurt them really bad and make sure they siffer like little baby jake did when he was being born
smh

Brentwood, TN

#2 Dec 21, 2012
crack heads for sure
yolo

Brentwood, TN

#3 Jan 2, 2013
anyone know anything else about them?
Amy

Natural Bridge, VA

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Ok, I understand that you are trying to 'warn' people about them but why in the hell would you bring this up on Topix? I bet I know why..either you are someone who has been ripped off by them or have been cut off, either way, tells a lot about your character and what kind of person you are. To me, that sounds like a hypocrite! Obviously you are a 'porch monkey' as well since you know a lot about how things work. That tells me that you are just like them. If you were so concerned with their child's health, why didn't you contact the proper people about it? So, don't come on here with your little public service announcement and act like you're any better! I don't know these people but I can bet that they wouldn't want their business being on a public website like this. Whether they are dopeheads or not makes no difference to me and even though the part about the child is sad, getting on here and bashing people is wrong. You might want to be careful talking about beating them up like that because ya know what they say...what goes around ALWAYS comes back around!

And of course you're not going to admit to being a druggie but anyone with a brain can tell that this is some kindof payback for you. Grow up and take care of things like an adult and stop hiding behind a computer. Odds are you wouldn't dare say these things to their faces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Bloods MC Here To take Over Warlords Turf??? (Oct '10) 1 min ben 79
Sara mullins 4 hr nasty 7
Arby's Wise VA 4 hr curly 3
Know this? Mon Mr Nick 3
married couple seeking a female for fun (Nov '15) Mon Gross 20
Tommy Mullins (Oct '11) Sun Juanmore Tyme 11
Young girls 2 babys already? Aug 27 over worked 5

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance