Danny Thacker
startamer

Johnson City, TN

#21 Dec 5, 2010
Jennie - I do apologize if I have stirred any harsh feelings for you. I am really concerned with my friend for reasons that I can NOT put on here, if the viewers knew what I know, I promise they would all feel the same. THe only reason I know about your daughter is that she took her trick or treating with "Danny". He is still heavily involved with her, and if he were smart he would cut it off quickly, again for reasons I can NOT disclose on this site. She is on his facebook, her name starts with an "L". I do not want to give out to much information, but am hoping I have given you enough to inquire about her.
Jennie

United States

#22 Dec 5, 2010
Thanks & yes I know her name is Laura I dont have Danny on my fb or any of his family I blocked them all. Maybe you cld do me the favor of messaging me on FB or myspace & let me know what else you do know & haha thats funny bc halloween nite he come back down here & was all kissy kissy with me. Well thanks hope to hear from you soon bc I am a very concerened parent & dont want Jennabell around anything bad ever actually it sais in the court papers that there is to be no alcohol or drugs around her & he isnt supposed to go no further han a 50 mile radius wthout permission. So please dont hole back
whatever

United States

#23 Dec 6, 2010
Omg! Why don't you people get a freaking life and stop butting into everyone else's when you absolutely have no right to. And if you know what's goo for you then you need to leave it alone!!!!!
omg

Salem, VA

#24 Dec 6, 2010
Jennie who the hell do you think you are? Everybody in wise county knows you are a fat ass liar and you have been seen with at least 5 or 6 different men and a few women around both your kids so dont sit here and act like you are all sweet and innocent because you no you ant and so does everybody else!! You are psycho and trailer park trash!!!
Jennie

Belton, SC

#25 Dec 6, 2010
omg wrote:
Jennie who the hell do you think you are? Everybody in wise county knows you are a fat ass liar and you have been seen with at least 5 or 6 different men and a few women around both your kids so dont sit here and act like you are all sweet and innocent because you no you ant and so does everybody else!! You are psycho and trailer park trash!!!
Haha Ty for your opinion I will treasure it lol!! As far as my children go Im the one who has raised them & been there for their whole lives. I dont even go out with anybody so you must be mistaken. Have a great day!
Jennie

Belton, SC

#26 Dec 6, 2010
Start- I know her name is Lora & i have no issues with her as long as she is good to Jennabell & isnt doing drugs or anything around her. If you know otherwise please let me know. Thanks for your concern
abcd1990

Natural Bridge, VA

#27 Dec 6, 2010
you a liar jeannie---------got your daughter taken from you because you cant stay away from men---you married--living with a man and dating 2 or 3 more--also heard you are now into women----dont pretend you are a good mother--you suck----you need stay off here talking about others when you live in a glass house. just saying.
Jennie

Belton, SC

#28 Dec 6, 2010
hmm there is only 1 person who has ever called me that & has never really ever got my name right. However i will admit ive made mistakes but i changed my life years ago. You need to look in the mirror bc you dont know anything about me obviously so stop running your mouth causing drama & go look in the mirror hypocrit.
stargazer

Johnson City, TN

#29 Dec 10, 2010
Jennie - I do not know what is going to happen at this point with my friend. I do not trust your husband for MANY reasons that once again, I can not post on here right now. As far as the 50 mile radius ...NO. Let's just say he does NOT have permission to be in TN.
Jennie

United States

#30 Dec 11, 2010
Im sure Lora appreciates your concern for her however she is an adult & can make her own decisions. I do not care what her & danny do just as long as it doesn't affect our daughter. Danny is a good dad he has made mistakes we all have but people change.

As for you ABC 9(Pat)- I find it funny that you have always stood behind me in my descions but yet get on here & dog me. Thats ok though Im just glad Jennabell cant read bc im sure she would feel differently about you if she could. Merry xmas
hannah

United States

#31 Dec 11, 2010
I don't know any of you, but I just have 1 thing to say... If she DID like women, and if she was with a woman, how does that affect her from being a good mother? Does that make her not love her? No. Does that make her party a lot? No. Does that mean that she doesn't take care of her? No. Doesn't mean shit!

I think everyone needs to keep out of this poor woman's business and either post their names, or just stfu.
Jennie

United States

#32 Dec 11, 2010
hannah wrote:
I don't know any of you, but I just have 1 thing to say... If she DID like women, and if she was with a woman, how does that affect her from being a good mother? Does that make her not love her? No. Does that make her party a lot? No. Does that mean that she doesn't take care of her? No. Doesn't mean shit!
I think everyone needs to keep out of this poor woman's business and either post their names, or just stfu.
WOW
TY for taking up for me & your right here i dont do any partying & i take very good care of our daughter & i love her more than anything. As a matter of fact I dont need the last person to post their name I know who it is & she knows that she is being a hypocrit & she knows my daughter has been through too much & she wasnt any help during it but chooses to judge me as she goes to church every sunday. Its allright though she may have her opion of me I dont care Im not married to her Im married to her brother. Also I never denied the fact that yes I am bisexual but it doesnt change anything about my parenting or my love for my children.
Once again ty whoever you are & I hate to ask but why didnt you say who you are bc i dont know any hannah's. Have a merry xmas
hannah

United States

#33 Dec 11, 2010
Jennie wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW
TY for taking up for me & your right here i dont do any partying & i take very good care of our daughter & i love her more than anything. As a matter of fact I dont need the last person to post their name I know who it is & she knows that she is being a hypocrit & she knows my daughter has been through too much & she wasnt any help during it but chooses to judge me as she goes to church every sunday. Its allright though she may have her opion of me I dont care Im not married to her Im married to her brother. Also I never denied the fact that yes I am bisexual but it doesnt change anything about my parenting or my love for my children.
Once again ty whoever you are & I hate to ask but why didnt you say who you are bc i dont know any hannah's. Have a merry xmas
I'd rather not say on here, but I'm only 17. I was just lookin at posts, I thought I knew this guy.
twt24

Natural Bridge, VA

#36 Dec 12, 2010
Hey Miss Jeannie: This is Pat------I don't like getting on her because it's all junk posted by people who won't even tell their names. I have posted twice on here on the junk about Ray then once when somebody asked about Jamie Robbins. You can look at both of them- I posted my name---Patricia Robbins--my email address my cell phone number my home phone number on the one about Jamie and told the person if they wanted to know anything about him they could contact me because I was his mother. If I decide to post I don't care to say why I am. I am twt24. So please don't post on here that you think I have said things that I have not. Just as you said people change. You have changed a lot since way back then and Jennabell loves you and you are her mother. I love her and woud never do anything to hurt her. I'm not sure why you took me off as your friend on FB---but thats ok. I have posted pictures of Jennabell just as you were and I loved seeing all the photos. You have your own life to live and if I have anything to say to you I will say it to your face and not on this awful website. If you want to talk you have my number. Pat
goshhh

Salem, VA

#37 Dec 12, 2010
I talk and see danny all the time and danny is a really sweet guy that doesnt bother anyone , and he is a great father to his daughter , and i dnt like that someone is trying to make it seem like he is a bad person because he isnt! Danny is just trying to live his life and i hate that he has to deal with this immaturity .
Lora

Johnson City, TN

#38 Dec 13, 2010
goshhh wrote:
I talk and see danny all the time and danny is a really sweet guy that doesnt bother anyone , and he is a great father to his daughter , and i dnt like that someone is trying to make it seem like he is a bad person because he isnt! Danny is just trying to live his life and i hate that he has to deal with this immaturity .
Well said. I totally agree. It's really sad that people have nothing better to do than to get on here and stir up trouble when they need to mind their own business. There is one ceratin person on here that I'm speaking of. You know who you are and I know who you are. They really need to find another hobby. Or better yet get a life!!!
danny

United States

#39 Dec 13, 2010
Drama sucks!!!!!!
twt24

Natural Bridge, VA

#40 Dec 13, 2010
Amen!!!!! The bible tells us to not be busy bodies in other mens affairs. 1st Peter 4:15. Let us all, including me try our best to live up to this . My mom, Pearl always told me, if you can't say anything good about somebody, then just keep your mouth shut. Than's mom for such good advise. I'm sure if you were here with me now you would tell me to stay off this awful website.
Jennie

United States

#41 Dec 13, 2010
Im done on here so please I ask that you leave my name & my children out of this ty have a merry christmas
Are you serious

Woodbury, CT

#42 Sep 9, 2012
omg wrote:
Jennie who the hell do you think you are? Everybody in wise county knows you are a fat ass liar and you have been seen with at least 5 or 6 different men and a few women around both your kids so dont sit here and act like you are all sweet and innocent because you no you ant and so does everybody else!! You are psycho and trailer park trash!!!
Oh it's not just people in Wise County that know this!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr ehtesham (Dec '10) Wed Tracy 15
Sara mullins Tue D-Dog 24
Brittany Belcher (Apr '16) Tue timeclock 7
Is High Knob dangerous? (Dec '10) Tue blackhorse 74
How is Colgard still in business??? Tue Happy 8
telemed everyone knows (Jul '12) Dec 6 blackrose 7
Larry Ingles (Apr '16) Dec 4 Mark Collins 6

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norton Mortgages